Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] tom, greg, justin, 22-1,12-2.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jasonc

1) I may have to go back to doing 22-1(gem island) again. and I have a new route. some of that new one I have done before. the need is that with gem island there is a trick to doing it.
2) Justin, greg and others are taking days off to the point tom is putting the foot down.

Hey Jason, looks like you've got an extra amount of work to do? I'll pray that it goes well for you.

Hey Jason, looks like you've got an extra amount of work to do? I'll pray that it goes well for you.
no, unless someone quits. I haven't done any extra routes, only the ones I have done and some that have been given to another.(22-1).

What do you do jason?. Are you a truck driver?, i can never make out these posts so thought it was time i asked.
the city I work for has hired me for a meter reading job. most of it is walking and reading. a few routes such as gem island has(depending on who does it) riding and getting out aka driving the route. I don't do that. I walk most of these acre lots. its faster for me to do so. the route numbers are what I post. I wouldn't make any more sense if I posted gem island or 200 greytwig since those are street names and addresses or a community.

What do you do when you come face to face with a angry dog?
lol. I depends, I read their intent if its real bad and I can fall back I will, if can control them by advanced and forcing them back I will. I have swung at a dog to see how it acts. if backs up then I know I can control him if he bites then I have to decide to cause damage or to retreat and try to get the read by binos. sometimes I do call up and get another to divert. other times dan or tom come in and swing away.

last week when I was given another route and shown the day of , I encountered two dogs and I wasn't sure if they were aggressive so I retreated and entered the read as skip inside. I notice they barked and were noisy as I observed they did as I was leaving and one of them as I was closing the improvised get ceased to bark but was more interested in escaping then as I closed the thing it stuck its head through the hole as if to say. I merely wanted to play with you. so when I came back to get the read they were gone and I got it.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back