Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Vinil

Not by might nor by power, but by His Spirit
Evangelism: A Christian t-shirt can be a great conversation starter and a tool for evangelism. It can share a message of faith, a Bible verse, or a Christian symbol, prompting someone to ask questions and potentially leading to a discussion about faith. :wave

Affirmation: Wearing a Christian t-shirt can be a way to affirm one's faith and identity in Christ. It can be a reminder of one's values and beliefs, especially when facing challenges or struggles.

Unity: Christian t-shirts can also foster a sense of unity among believers. When wearing a t-shirt with a Christian message or symbol, one can identify and connect with other Christians who share the same faith.

Outreach: Christian t-shirts can be used in outreach events or mission trips to show solidarity and share a message of hope to those in need. They can be a practical and visible way to demonstrate Christ's love to others. 💕

Style: Finally, Christian t-shirts can be a stylish way to express one's faith. They come in various designs, colors, and styles, allowing Christians to showcase their faith while still keeping up with the latest fashion trends.

Unleash your faith in style - Stephenson Boutique >> Click to get your Christian T-Shirt now!

What do you think? let me know in the comment section below!

I think Christian t-shirts are great for a few reasons. Firstly, they're a great conversation starter. I mean, who doesn't love talking about faith and spirituality, right? Secondly, wearing a Christian t-shirt can be a way to show off your beliefs and feel proud of who you are as a Christian. Thirdly, it's a way to connect with other Christians when you're out and about. It's like a secret sign that says, "Hey, we're on the same team!" Actually, if I had a Christian t-shirt, I'd also ask the guys from matohash.com to make a special embroidery on it. Anyways, those are just my thoughts. Let me know what you think.

The Chosen Shirts around are doing well, “Binge Jesus.”. There need to be more Episodes. Maybe some Groups should work with them on like making Bible Shorts like they did with Moses having to have the Israelites put their Eyes on the Bronze Snake and believe in God to be saved from the Snakes God was attacking them with because they were complaining about God so much. But like where he makes the Bronze Snake and takes it out of the Tent, there could be more Shorts. The King David and the Bread could be one of many for example. Just an idea that this thread brought up.

I have had (and worn out) several over the years. My current one is specifically for guitarists. It says "Jesus is not ..." and has 4 chord diagrams.

Back