Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

TRANSGENDERISM

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You see? That's your problem, you don't even know what a woman is.

No wonder they got to you and slipped some trickery in on you. Next time you go looking for women, remember to lift up the tail to be sure!

So supposing they accept that you are indeed a woman because you say so, where do we go from here? I thought the women have been wanting equal rights and such?

You can see the problem in that, can't you?
Yep, you are literally just parroting the same lines I have heard by a bunch of youtubers.

For the vast majority of people nothing has changed. Some people identify differently and are called trans. Some people are cool with dating them. Some aren't. It's not that complicated. As for women's rights, I know you really don't care about feminism. So I know that's a bad faith question.

You're awful confused, arent you? I am a man, not a woman, not a Sodomite. Go play with your own kind weirdo.
I'm getting strong groomer energy from you. Constantly trying to stear this conversation into sodomy and giving this young man all this attention. Sorry grandpa, I ain't interested.

Yep, you are literally just parroting the same lines I have heard by a bunch of youtubers.

For the vast majority of people nothing has changed. Some people identify differently and are called trans. Some people are cool with dating them. Some aren't. It's not that complicated. As for women's rights, I know you really don't care about feminism. So I know that's a bad faith question.

Never heard of him. But the queers calling themselves women are not right. And even if they save up for the big operation, there's still not female. So it's a big line of crap.

Apparently you fell for it. So if you want to identify as a woman, I guess you can say it, I can't stop you. But it doesn't change reality for everyone, just you.

If you want champion the trans people, then you must reconcile why you all want equal rights. Because it don't make sense to want equality with real men and then go trans it just don't add up to making any sort of sense.

Sorry you're so confused.

I'm getting strong groomer energy from you. Constantly trying to stear this conversation into sodomy and giving this young man all this attention. Sorry grandpa, I ain't interested.

I remember you. Didn't I punch you in the face four times and leave you bleeding on the sidewalk? That was you. I was walking by and you reached out and touched me and said something about your butt?

If that wasn't you, well, all you guys sound the same to me.

Maybe I'm homophobic? I think I am. What I do know, is that you guys talk some scary stuff! Wow!

I remember you. Didn't I punch you in the face four times and leave you bleeding on the sidewalk? That was you. I was walking by and you reached out and touched me and said something about your butt?

If that wasn't you, well, all you guys sound the same to me.

Maybe I'm homophobic? I think I am. What I do know, is that you guys talk some scary stuff! Wow!
Hey if you watch to openly admit to a possible felony on the forum, that's pretty brave. I mean beating up someone who said something about their own butt. You sound all kinds of insecure my dude.

Hey if you watch to openly admit to a possible felony on the forum, that's pretty brave. I mean beating up someone who said something about their own butt. You sound all kinds of insecure my dude.

I'm not your dude. And the statute of limitations is up on that, lol. But it doesn't matter if it had been yesterday, my response would be the same. I thought that was you.

Maybe I am insecure about some. I know's it's very very weird to have another man touch me and say those kind of things. It's freaking weird.

And oh listen to the poor soul! He's even got the Law on his side...Wow, impressive. SO what? It doesn't mean that you can onto a Christian fellowship and start talking the absolutely untrue doctrine of the queers. You're not going to change any Christians into queers here. Wouldn't you be happier on trans.com or whatever they call it now so you can fellowship with your own kind?

No look, if you're trying to repent and leave that lifestyle behind, then maybe you did come to the right place. But don't expect validation from Christians about your lifrstyle. You're no Christian, you say so. I've never read any posts from you that are asking about you need help with this and do want to find God, so on that note, what's your agenda? And how can you even expect politeness to your arrogant stance?

I pity you.

I'm not your dude. And the statute of limitations is up on that, lol. But it doesn't matter if it had been yesterday, my response would be the same. I thought that was you.
This whole tough guy thing doesn't work when it's all been centered around you try to trigger a person half your age, admitting to assaulting someone who said something wierd, and you are the one that keeps trying to start problems in the first place.

Maybe I am insecure about some. I know's it's very very weird to have another man touch me and say those kind of things. It's freaking weird.
Then maybe you should be an adult man and see a therapist about it, instead of acting like a middle school kid with a napoleon complex.

And oh listen to the poor soul! He's even got the Law on his side...Wow, impressive. SO what? It doesn't mean that you can onto a Christian fellowship and start talking the absolutely untrue doctrine of the queers.
Why do you keep reviving this thread. This thing had been dead for days. I also didn't even make the thread. You are literally the only person trying to turn this into a gaysex thread.

You're not going to change any Christians into queers here.
Well duh, i dont think sexuality or gender works like that.

Wouldn't you be happier on trans.com or whatever they call it now so you can fellowship with your own kind?
I am not trans, I just happen to know real trans people.

No look, if you're trying to repent and leave that lifestyle behind, then maybe you did come to the right place. But don't expect validation from Christians about your lifrstyle.
Ed, you seem to not understand that you are not the arbiter of this forum, Christianity, or discussions that you don't like. I have noticed that you can get along with people until they disagree with you.

You're no Christian, you say so. I've never read any posts from you that are asking about you need help with this and do want to find God, so on that note, what's your agenda? And how can you even expect politeness to your arrogant stance?

I pity you.
You have this entitlement problem where you seem to think I owe you some kind of explanation or that I'm supposed tovtKe what you say seriously.

Every attempt I have had trying to talk to you quickly yurna to you insulting me and projecting unto me positions or values I don't hold. You seem to not listen to anything I say and just look for points where you can either insult or try to trigger me. You say you pity me, but quite honestly you just come off as a toxic and insecure man who can't handle people you don't understand.

I pity you.

Something about your tone when you talk this subject. It's like you expect me to be sympathetic and accepting of a freak lifestyle. That's offensive to me. It's unnatural, it is not sanctioned by God, and vile disgusting practices which I could not ever be sympathetic to so when you flaunt your Law as some type of indictor that, I must be accepting of you people, yeah, those fightin' words. I don't have to accept anything of your kind. I will not.

If anything...You should be more accepting of other people's Christian values and our recognition of just how holy our God is.

God didnt destroy Sodom & Gomorrah because there were a bunch of homosexuals there. God detroyed Sodom & Gomorrah because of the good people's acceptance of them, which made them evil too.

But you can champion the Law and try to use them as some sort of justification for your lifestyle all you want to and you'll still be dead wrong. And I think you know this, which may be the reason for your membership?

it's a big line of crap.
Edward, while this forum is fairly uncensored, it doesn’t mean we’re going to allow “soft” profanity or over the top TOS violations. Yeah, things can get pretty loose in here, but I’ve gotta draw the line somewhere. Free speech doesn’t mean we throw away our common courtesy, let alone talk aggressively to others. That “ hitting in the face” was just a bit too far
I don’t want to see this type of vulgarity again.

I’m removing you from this thread. If I see this type of behavior in this section again, I’ll remove you from the Politics forums.
Thanks for complying.

Back