Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

TRANSGENDERISM

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello AP, do you by chance have a link to the article, so we can read it as well?

That doesn't seem to be the definition used by trans gender indivuals who write on this subject and who identify as Transgender. I have had it explained to me that Transgender is an identity people use to express that they identify as a gender other than what they were assigned at birth. This could range as identifying opposite of your birth gender, or as nonbinary, which means that the person doesn't identify as either gender in a dominant way.

This seems more like a simplification and a misunderstanding of the views of Trans people. Many that I know personally and have talked to on this subject transition socially or physically based more about specific issue they are facing, or wanting to express.

I think this has more to do with the individual transitioning and why. Not to mention that the percentage of peo0le who detransition is a minority in itself.

This seems more anecdotal because most of the Trans people I know orbhave met have not been on the autism spectrum. Those that I know who were didn't expect transitioning to cure or change their nuerodivergance.

Do you by chance have a source for this? None of the Trans Men I know or met transitioned because they thought it would be socially easier to be a man.

This is the same as the Autism one, This doesn't seem to match up with the magority of Trans people.

I think your conclusion comes from a misunderstanding of Trans individuals and why they transition. I think you might be assuming too much on intent and less about getting information directly from Trans people.
What article?

By your logic I should get information about homosexuals from homosexuals. As they are psychologically in need of help they are not a good source.

Jesus never mentioned homosexuality or lesbianism -- not even once.
Yes he did. First he mentioned it in Matthew 18 when he reiterated the Old Testament understanding of male and females and he reiterated it every time he spoke of marriage. There was no mention of homosexuality so that meant it was excluded from relationships.

Homosexuality is not abnormal, not even by God's standards. There is actually nothing against homosexuality in the Bible. It's all misinterpretation and bigotry.
Nothing against homosexuality in the Bible???? I guess homosexuality being called an abomination is God's way of approving of it.

Reactions: JLB
This thread is about transgenderism. It has nothing to do with sodomy.

Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from the sex that they were assigned at birth.

Sodomy or buggery is generally anal or oral sex between people.

Do you really not know the difference?????

So you seem to be saying that now they have divided boy-girl into a bunch of sub-catagories. Well that's fine if you want to believe that, but it just aint so.

Creating confusion where there was none so now there's supposed to be all this vagueness and psychologicalness which is aimed at garnering acceptance among the people doesn't make what they say true, nor will it stop them from trying to make a sodomite out of you too.

So perhaps from your perspective I don't know their differences.

IMHO that phrase refers to their physical gender only. That is altogether different from sexual identity whic, to my knowledge, isn't mentioned in the Bible. If it is, please show us where.
IMO you are following the world by artificially separating physical gender and sexual identity. God, it seems, does not make that distinction.

Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from the sex that they were assigned at birth.

You know, people are “assigned” a sex. Not at birth or any time later. They rebel against their biological gender. But they’re not changing “assignments.”

You know, people are not assigned a gender at birth. They might rebel against their biological gender but they are not changing assignments.

The discussion is degenerating into levels that dirty the mind. I’m done for a time. There are things that christians ought not to speak of. The writers of scripture thought so as well. The subject defiles.

What article?
You were saying you were reading an article and had an aha moment. I was wondering if you could share that article.

By your logic I should get information about homosexuals from homosexuals.
Yep, if you want to understand people. Its best to ask them their experiences and find common links between them. When i want to know what Christians think, i talk to Christians.

As they are psychologically in need of help they are not a good source.
If that's your view, then I'm not sure how you intend to help. Dr.s need to talk to people in order to treat them. And psychologists still tal to people to learn about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you seem to be saying that now they have divided boy-girl into a bunch of sub-catagories. Well that's fine if you want to believe that, but it just aint so.
I'm not sure who this "they" is. Also, no, as far as I have read on the subject and talked with trans people, Gender, unlike physical sex is a spectrum of expectations. Social roles, and attributes. These change based on enviroment.

Creating confusion where there was none so now there's supposed to be all this vagueness and psychologicalness which is aimed at garnering acceptance among the people doesn't make what they say true, nor will it stop them from trying to make a sodomite out of you too.
Ooo boogey peeps trying to turn the frogs gay. :tongue

So perhaps from your perspective I don't know their differences.
Some people identify differently then others and ask other to use man mad graphical concepts called pronouns. It's pretty much that simple. :tongue

I'm not sure who this "they" is. Also, no, as far as I have read on the subject and talked with trans people, Gender, unlike physical sex is a spectrum of expectations. Social roles, and attributes. These change based on enviroment.

They is the same people who taught you this new alphabet and new definitions and sub catagories of the sodomites.

Are you saying that not all sodomites perform sodomy? So should we add another letter to the lgbtq and put an s at the end for the sodomites?

They is the same people who taught you this new alphabet and new definitions and sub catagories of the sodomites.

Are you saying that not all sodomites perform sodomy? So should we add another letter to the lgbtq and put an s at the end for the sodomites?
Hey Ed, if you are a sodomite who's kink is just saying the word sodomite, I hope you are a happy sodomite. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really, I mean I know that's why you are using it. I have heard it my entire life so it's funny now. I mean, someone twice my age is trying to get me mad by saying sodomite. Ok.

Say what? Are you trying to put on a vicitm hat so you can say that Edward is attacking you? Get real. I'm just talking and you don't seem to like it.

Look man, you can say anything you want to and twist anything into however suits you. But you'll never be able to clean those activities up enough to be acceptable to normal people. Sodomy isn't anything new so don't say I'm attacking you. If the term irratates you or you feel conviction then the Lord Jesus can deliver you from that and save you.

Trying to make you mad? I've never even met you so that's stupid. Dorothy is right, everything about this topic is disgusting.

Does someone want to help out Grandpa. I think he needs nap time. :tongue

You got that right. I had a good nap! I'm not understanding your repeated aversions to my age though. So I'm old schoold, so what? Not new age enough for you? So is your underlying message that I should get with the times and be synpathetic to unrepentant sexual deviation and accept them somehow?

Sorry man, can't do it. No amount of your polite explaining how gender this psychological that makes it somehow justified or acceptable because it is not. That's my opinion and it's not going to be swayed by gibberish and complications which is designed to garner acceptance from the God fearing folks and blur the issue thereby leading them down the wrong path.

God is not the author of confusion. This is very simple basic stuff. Or does the young pup need someone's grandpa to explain it to you? There is boys. There is girls. A matching pair. So wherein is your confusion?

You want me to believe that whoops, God made a mistake on that one, he's really a woman stuck in a mans body...? That's ludicrous and pathetic. It's asking me to believe that, God aint all that, He couldn't even make boys and girls right. That's blasephemy. If you continue to reject the truth which is right before your eyes things probably wont go well for you.

Have you ever prayed to God and ask Him to reveal Hmself to you? To show you the truth and remove the veil from your young eyes? Maybe you should. He will.

Did he mention pedophilia? What about cybercrime? Shall we make a list of sins he didn’t mention and make the case that because he didn’t mention them, they’re ok to engage in?
You are being soooo dishonest! Pedophilia and cybercrime are crimes. Those perpetrating those crimes abuse others. A transgender person doesn't abuse anyone hence doesn't commit any crime, neither by our current social laws nor by God's law.

Actually, in Matthew 22:36-40, Jesus gave us two new commandments which I call the 'Law of Love' and Jesus made it clear that "All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:40). By Jesus' very commandments, Pedophilia and cybercrime are indeed sins because they oppose the Law of Love. Transgendering however doesn't oppose the Law of Love. It is hence not a sin according to Jesus. Plain and simple.

Back