Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

True Salvation

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
R

Robert Cragg

If you where to die today would you be sure where you would end up. If your not sure and you want that security, You should accept Jesus but don't take my word for it. Pick up a Bible and read.
John 3 - 14-18. God does love you but you have a choice to make. Either come to Jesus or not. Not making a decesion is the same as saying no. Think about 9/11 people went to work that day as normal just doing there jobs a short time later about 3,000 were dead sadly some did not make it to Heaven. Life is short and we don't know when our time is up. My Grand Daugter drowned at 3 1/2 years old. That broke my heart, but I know where she is and someday I will join her there. So I suggest you who are not sure of your final destiny take sometime to give it a good thought.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back