Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ukraine's Nazi Training Camps?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Edward

2024 Supporter
I never heard this one before, Ukrain has been traing Nazis?

I have heard before that, the US is dumping so much money over there for them for lots of reasons, funnel it back tto the states for darkness upon the people, Laundering money, the US has more than one biological laboratories over there, and even other things. But I never heard that Ukraine is sponsering training up a new breed of Nazis, and Putin is really there to de-Nazify the Ukraine area...??Wow. They always said the Reich would rise again, or something like that.

Here's the link...

I have heard before that, the US is dumping so much money over there for them for lots of reasons, funnel it back tto the states for darkness upon the people, Laundering money, the US has more than one biological laboratories over there, and even other things. But I never heard that Ukraine is sponsering training up a new breed of Nazis, and Putin is really there to de-Nazify the Ukraine area...??Wow. They always said the Reich would rise again, or something like that.

Here's the link...

Yes. I think many dismissed Putin's claims way too easily without actually looking at the evidence. While not everyone sees this issue the same, it's good that a few Christians here and there have stood up to oppose the party line on this.

There have been a number of obvious hypocrisies the West has been engaging in since this war began. They regularly reported on how groups like ISIS were using schools and hospitals as shields when they were fighting against them, but now when AZOV is doing so they report instead about the poor Ukrainian children and how wicked and despicable the Russians and Vladimir Putin are.

Likewise, despite Ukraine's government marrying itself to the Neo-NAZIs several years ago (and many pieces have been done on this, btw), the West is not only supporting them but sending billions upon billions of dollars to fund Zelensky's war effort. As I predicted elsewhere, the Russian-Ukrainian war has become an endless black hole the globalists are using to bankrupt the United States with, yet Biden says nothing about the Neo-NAZIs he is supporting with billions of dollars in arms with in Ukraine. But when there's a white supremacist attack on a shopping center in Buffalo, he shows up there immediately to tell the American public how evil gun ownership in the United States is.

It's really all just pawns in a game. They tell the people what they want them to believe, the people believe it, and then they use them to support whatever globalist cause they need them to, regardless of how hypocritical the whole thing is. They fund a Neo-NAZI regime with the most high tech weaponry available on the planet - weapons they then use to weaken one of the last remaining threats to global domination in the earth - and simultaneously move to increasingly disarm United States citizenry because all of us prejudiced, "white supremacist" gun owners should not be allowed access to them.

The biggest problem is that most Americans are so dumbed down they don't think for themselves anymore, and close their ears to anything but what they are told, which the pastor in your video does a good job of bringing out.

Here's the link...

Even if it were true, it does not and cannot justify Putin’s actions and war crimes.

Even if it were true, it does not and cannot justify Putin’s actions and war crimes.

What war crimes are you referring?

The one’s the Main Stream Media are promoting?

Here is what the Christian Post reported recently —

Syrian President Assad: Putin Is the Only World Leader Protecting Christians​

As president of a country whose Christian population is quickly vanishing, Syria's Bashar al-Assad has said he sees Vladimir Putin as the only world leader defending Christianity.

"When I look at the present state of things in the world I realize that Vladimir Putin is the sole defender of Christian civilization one can rely on," declared Assad during an interview with the French magazine Valeurs Actuelles earlier this week.

According to World Vision, since the start of the Syrian Civil War in 2011, more than 240,000 people have lost their lives, many of them children. Much of the repression and the slaughter of civilians has been perpetuated by Assad and his Syrian Army and secret police during their brutal crackdown on dissent.

Christians, who have been caught in the crossfire of the Arab Spring and civil war, have found a measure of protection under Assad's dictatorship.

In October, the Catholic Herald reported on comments from one of Syria's leading Christians who said Putin's intervention, while possibly motivated by selfish reasons, is helping and giving hope to Christians.

Melkite Greek Catholic Archbishop Jean-Clément Jeanbart of Aleppo said Putin's actions are giving Christians "a renewal of confidence" while helping to solve the problem of Christian genocide.

He noted that Putin "serves the Christian cause" even if he is only intervening for the interests of Moscow.

JLB

"Things have begun to change since the Russians are bombing ISIS," the Archbishop told the Daily Express in October..../

Is this not one of the coolest things you have ever heard?! (Obama's private army, lol).
Trump smashed ISIS, now Putin is smashing ISIS some more.

Uhoh, sounds like collusion! :hysterical

Awhile back I had heard through non mainstream sources that Putin had a visitation from God. It was a nice thought, but I didn't know for sure, how would I? So I didn't really post about it or anything. But reading the Christian Post article about this sure makes it sound like it was a real possibility. That kind of sounds just like something God would do.

The big bad Ruskies. Oh you better hate them. They are the enemy, they're commies! Bad people and lifelong enemies of the God fearing unblemished elite government of the USA...We know we're the good guys cuz mainstream said we are. We know Putin is bad cuz mainstream said they are!

Is this one of those, they shall call the bad good and the good bad things that scripture talks about in the end times?
What we do know is that anywhere on the globe that has any sort of happenings whch are significant...the United States Government is always right in the middle of it.

I've met Russian people. I liked them. They wer nice people. My Wife of 26 years was slavic. Oh and such a fine wife and mother. My experience with Slavic people does not mirror the mainstream rhetoric whatsoever. The Russins do not want to fight the US, but Putin did say that he thinks the US will force him into a war.

I bet it winds up being a ground war too. Across our northern border.

You know what's going on. God is making moves all over the world right now. A lot of spooky supernatural things are going on and a lot of deception, but don't forget, we flipped over to the last to peek at the end, and we win. God wins.

And we know, that God's ways are higher than our ways, His thoughts higher than our thoughts. And come on, be honest...every real Christian nowadays will easily admit that, Christianity and the things of the Kingdom of God, most certainly are spooky and very cunning and surrepticious.

Even when Jesus came to die on the cross. The Christians who saw Him as Messiah, thought he came to kick enemy butt and restore the kingdom. The enemy thought that was the plan also, so they plotted to kill Him...and walked right into their biggest defeat To Date! Jesus won, told His followers, it's all cool now, and then left!. Them boys were left saying, uh what just happened? ...Just like we are nowadays. Essentially clueless, with the hope that God will work everything out. Even in this information age, and knowledge being increased, and alternative news sources, I bet we're still lucky even if we get 10% of the real truth of world events.

They are scrambling and desperate at this point. Their cover and doings are crumbling because God is making moves. And I think it sounds just like something that God would do. Use the so called enemy for His purposes. If it were not for the mounting deaths of the people over there, this situation would be almost funny how God is countering the enemies evil in the world. Of course they will say it is a lie. Geez, Putin is red, the big bad bear coming for you Christians! Putin protecting Christians? Surely they jest! Not the Big Red Bear!

They must be in shambles right now.
I had to subscribe to the Christian Post Brother! That was too good!.

And Israel destroyed one of the enemies better underground facilities in Syria very recently, so their in a shambles over there too.

The enemy were crafty and stole the election and ...put a retard into office? Was that somebody's brain fart? But God has no help in Joe Biden, so He went and used Putin in the meantime, until Trump comes back in 2024!

Why you think Biden is bringing plane loads of illegals north east. What the population of the US, about 330 million? So it apprears to me that ther plaan for the next election is to get Biden (or whoever) 300 million votes, all for biden and all supposedly legit. The deal probably was, come here, we will set you up and support you and you vote for us in upcoming elections...

"Things have begun to change since the Russians are bombing ISIS," the Archbishop told the Daily Express in October..../

Is this not one of the coolest things you have ever heard?! (Obama's private army, lol).

Uhoh, sounds like collusion! :hysterical

Awhile back I had heard through non mainstream sources that Putin had a visitation from God. It was a nice thought, but I didn't know for sure, how would I? So I didn't really post about it or anything. But reading the Christian Post article about this sure makes it sound like it was a real possibility. That kind of sounds just like something God would do.

The big bad Ruskies. Oh you better hate them. They are the enemy, they're commies! Bad people and lifelong enemies of the God fearing unblemished elite government of the USA...We know we're the good guys cuz mainstream said we are. We know Putin is bad cuz mainstream said they are!

Is this one of those, they shall call the bad good and the good bad things that scripture talks about in the end times?
What we do know is that anywhere on the globe that has any sort of happenings whch are significant...the United States Government is always right in the middle of it.

I've met Russian people. I liked them. They wer nice people. My Wife of 26 years was slavic. Oh and such a fine wife and mother. My experience with Slavic people does not mirror the mainstream rhetoric whatsoever. The Russins do not want to fight the US, but Putin did say that he thinks the US will force him into a war.

I bet it winds up being a ground war too. Across our northern border.

According to Jean-Clement Jeanbart, a Catholic archbishop in the city, Syrians are "feeling relaxed" about Moscow's air strikes.

He said people were "generally feeling positive" about the Russian pounding of ISIS targets, saying it gave them fresh hope of an end to the four-year civil war.

He added: "Things have begun to change since the Russians are bombing ISIS."

The archbishop, who has warned about the threat of a Christian annihilation at the hands of jihadi factions.

He said: "Please, I ask you, I beseech you to have another look at our situation to see what is underneath, what is happening.

"It is terrible for us to see all the marvellous things we had destroyed for pretend democracy and freedom. Our country was fighting for 50-60 years to become a secularist regime, a pluralistic country, to give citizens their rights of religion and freedom of choice ... and you are destroying this work and pushing on us fundamental jihadis who want to kill everyone who is not similar to them."

Things have begun to change since the Russians are bombing ISIS
Jean-Clement Jeanbart

Archbishop Jeanbart also described as a "big lie" the notion that Syrian rebels were battling President Bashar al-Assad to bring about democracy and greater freedoms for civilians.
"My colleagues — bishops, priests and faithful — in Syria now feel they have hope that the problems will be sorted and the war will finish since Russia intervened and struck Daesh [ISIS] seriously," he said.
"That is what they think."

JLB

The Main Stream Media, and those on the left, hate President Trump and Putin.

It’s becoming clear more and more, as to why this is.

JLB

What war crimes are you referring?

The one’s the Main Stream Media are promoting?
And?

Here is what the Christian Post reported recently —

Syrian President Assad: Putin Is the Only World Leader Protecting Christians​

As president of a country whose Christian population is quickly vanishing, Syria's Bashar al-Assad has said he sees Vladimir Putin as the only world leader defending Christianity.

"When I look at the present state of things in the world I realize that Vladimir Putin is the sole defender of Christian civilization one can rely on," declared Assad during an interview with the French magazine Valeurs Actuelles earlier this week.

According to World Vision, since the start of the Syrian Civil War in 2011, more than 240,000 people have lost their lives, many of them children. Much of the repression and the slaughter of civilians has been perpetuated by Assad and his Syrian Army and secret police during their brutal crackdown on dissent.

Christians, who have been caught in the crossfire of the Arab Spring and civil war, have found a measure of protection under Assad's dictatorship.

In October, the Catholic Herald reported on comments from one of Syria's leading Christians who said Putin's intervention, while possibly motivated by selfish reasons, is helping and giving hope to Christians.

Melkite Greek Catholic Archbishop Jean-Clément Jeanbart of Aleppo said Putin's actions are giving Christians "a renewal of confidence" while helping to solve the problem of Christian genocide.

He noted that Putin "serves the Christian cause" even if he is only intervening for the interests of Moscow.

JLB
Seriously? Assad? Just when I think I can't be more disappointed in the Christian right, they manage to make it happen. There is something seriously wrong with the thinking and reasoning of the Christian right when they use one dictator to support another, especially when neither are friends of Christianity.

'Nonetheless, Syrian human-rights activists are quick to highlight that the lives of the vast majority of Christians have been upended due to the Assad regime rather than terrorist outfits.

A 2019 Syrian Network for Human Rights (SNHR) report entitled “Targeting Christian Places of Worship in Syria is a Threat to World Heritage,” stated that the government “bears primary responsibility for 61 percent of the targeting of Christian places of worship in Syria.”

At least 124 attacks were documented against Christian places of worship by the main parties in Syria between March 2011 and September 2019. Seventy-five of these were at the hands of Syrian Regime forces, ten at the hands of ISIS, while Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (linked to Al Qaeda) was responsible for another two attacks.

The report additionally emphasized that the weapons arsenal belonging to Assad’s forces has caused the most significant damage to buildings and contents compared to other armed opposition factions.

“Targeting Christian places of worship is a form of intimidation against the Christian minority in Syria and a means of displacing them,” the report indicated, further highlighting that the Damascus leadership “is indifferent to the damage which this causes to the Syrian state, including the nation’s millennia-old history and civilizational heritage that has passed through Syria down the ages places of worship.”

“Those still supporting are mostly doing so due to fear,” stressed Fadel Abdul Ghany, the founder and chairman of SNHR. “There is no atmosphere for freedom.”

Other human-rights advocates also point out that Christians are certainly not exempt from the same fate that befalls any other Syrian that vexes the government—and are also routinely subject to arbitrary imprisonment, forcible disappearance, and caught in the crossfire of conflict.'

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/disappearing-plight-syrian-christians-187140

At least 124 attacks were documented against Christian places of worship by the main parties in Syria between March 2011 and September 2019. Seventy-five of these were at the hands of Syrian Regime forces, ten at the hands of ISIS, while Hayat Tahrir al-Sham (linked to Al Qaeda) was responsible for another two attacks.

Yes, which is why they were glad that Putin and the Russian military attacked ISIS in defense of Christians.

It seems Biden allows the left to attack churches and Christians in the US over the abortion issue, while Putin protects Christians in his part of the world.

No wonder why the left hate Putin and Trump so much.

JLB

Yes, which is why they were glad that Putin and the Russian military attacked ISIS in defense of Christians.

It seems Biden allows the left to attack churches and Christians in the US over the abortion issue, while Putin protects Christians in his part of the world.

No wonder why the left hate Putin and Trump so much.

JLB
Wow. You conveniently ignored the main point in that quote.

What was your main point?

JLB
Not surprised you missed it. It's called confirmation bias. You picked out the little bit that supports your love of Putin (and dictatorships?) and ignored the main point that Assad has been persecuting Christians. At least Assad's (false) claim that Putin is the only world leader protecting Christians implies that Assad himself is not.

Not surprised you missed it. It's called confirmation bias. You picked out the little bit that supports your love of Putin (and dictatorships?) and ignored the main point that Assad has been persecuting Christians. At least Assad's (false) claim that Putin is the only world leader protecting Christians implies that Assad himself is not.

It's not called confirmation bias. It's called eyes that can see. I understand that you are trying hard to make your heros out of the Ukrainian government and vilify Putin, so this blinds you to any possibility other than what you have in your mind as being truth.

So aren't you doing the very thing that you accuse JLB of?

It's not called confirmation bias. It's called eyes that can see. I understand that you are trying hard to make your heros out of the Ukrainian government and vilify Putin, so this blinds you to any possibility other than what you have in your mind as being truth.

So aren't you doing the very thing that you accuse JLB of?
The very quote that he provided--"Seventy-five of these were at the hands of Syrian Regime forces, ten at the hands of ISIS"--shows that Assad's regime is responsible for far more attacks on Christians than ISIS, but he completely ignored that and argued only to Russia attacking ISIS--"Yes, which is why they were glad that Putin and the Russian military attacked ISIS in defense of Christians." That is called confirmation bias.

In no way whatsoever am I trying to make heroes out of the Ukrainian government, but very clearly Putin is in the wrong. I'm not at all surprised that I have to explain this to you as well.

Back