Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ukrainian Forces using civilian buildings for cover

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Wow, words right out of the Kremlin... Nothing like good old Russian propoganda.
That's the thing about our free speech here in America. Anyone is allowed to say anything.

Wow, words right out of the Kremlin... Nothing like good old Russian propoganda.
That's the thing about our free speech here in America. Anyone is allowed to say anything.

Yes, especially the main stream media.

The atrocities against the civilians in Donbas by the Ukrainian forces has been going on for more than 8 years.

Those people begged Russia to step in, which they did. Thank God.

You won’t hear than on CNN.

JLB

Yes, especially the main stream media.

The atrocities against the civilians in Donbas by the Ukrainian forces has been going on for more than 8 years.

Those people begged Russia to step in, which they did. Thank God.

You won’t hear than on CNN.

JLB
Well, I guess Israel should be treated like Ukraine for it's treatment of Palestinians.

It's not that simple and I don't agree with what I just said. It was sarcasm...

The fight in Ukraine started 8 years ago, but Ukraine was granted it's independence in 1991. Russia had no right to attack a sovereign nation dealing with it's own "boarder" crisis.

Lets flip that around just for a moment. Lets pretend Mexico was a nuclear power and had one of the strongest militaries in the world. What if they started trying to annex Los Angeles? They could argue that they owned that at one time.

There is a bigger story going on here.

There is a bigger story going on here.

There is a bigger story here.

Like the atrocities we heard about today.

What if I told you the bodies were Russian civilians living in Ukraine who were targeted for reprisals by Ukrainian Nazi Militia?

Would you believe that?

JLB

There is a bigger story here.

Like the atrocities we heard about today.

What if I told you the bodies were Russian civilians living in Ukraine who were targeted for reprisals by Ukrainian Nazi Militia?

Would you believe that?

JLB
No, because it's exactly what the Russians say. Again, I chalk that up to Russian propaganda.
Any time a country controls the media should be a huge red flag that they will control the narrative. That's not freedom of the press.

Like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS...
Don't forget Fox, Aljazeer, BBC, Newsweek and a variety of others. I've even frequented your favorite site, rumble. That's a real mixed bag. One guy is pro Ukraine and another is Pro Putin. I guess you can get whatever tickles your ear over there.

I forgot to mention I do frequent Youtube as well...

I can't watch that .

As you know but didn't see the Ukraine missionary talk as we held a live zoom meeting with missionaries in Spain .the wife is ukrainian.i had to leave for a few as her face and description would have and did briefly trigger the worst of my attacks .if I didn't exit ,I would have dreams of it .fortunately she didn't talk that much on how the suffering was .

I can't watch that .

As you know but didn't see the Ukraine missionary talk as we held a live zoom meeting with missionaries in Spain .the wife is ukrainian.i had to leave for a few as her face and description would have and did briefly trigger the worst of my attacks .if I didn't exit ,I would have dreams of it .fortunately she didn't talk that much on how the suffering was .
I’m so sorry to hear that Jason. I can’t imagine how hard some of these images are for you to look at after what you’ve been through.

My Dad was stationed in Germany during the Cold War. He told us kids he would disown any of us who joined the military. As a kid, you didn’t wake him because he would come up swinging. I think you understand this.

I can’t imagine what some of the children in Ukraine are going through. I’ve watched a few videos, one who watched his mother die and it just breaks my heart.

I’m so sorry to hear that Jason. I can’t imagine how hard some of these images are for you to look at after what you’ve been through.

My Dad was stationed in Germany during the Cold War. He told us kids he would disown any of us who joined the military. As a kid, you didn’t wake him because he would come up swinging. I think you understand this.

I can’t imagine what some of the children in Ukraine are going through. I’ve watched a few videos, one who watched his mother die and it just breaks my heart.
They won't see it at first .mine reared up a bout a decade after I went .it just got bad a few years ago

They won't see it at first .mine reared up a bout a decade after I went .it just got bad a few years ago
I am rated for PTSD
I’ve had minor PTSD but thanks be to God I’ve escaped it’s grip. My step grandfather was at Pearl Harbor when his ship was bombed. My step brother was very close to him and heard first hand accounts from his Grandfather the stories of being in the water. I don’t even want to retell it, even if I did get it second hand from my step brother.

That same step brother went into the Army and was deployed to South America. It left its toll on him. Loosing Mom last year was more than he could handle and he lost his life a week before she died.

At his funeral, it was the most respect I’ve ever seen my Dad give him.

22760183-B9AB-49A7-9EAC-CF4C5E86E9D4.jpegCCCB5F72-35CE-41C5-B299-E053832F44FD.jpeg

Back