Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ultimately, Infinitely Humble

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Ultimately, Infinitely Humble​

There are some false sects of Christianity, most famously the Jehovah's Witnesses, who deny the deity of Christ. They falsely interpret Scripture in various ways to portray Jesus as the Son of God, but not God Incarnate.

Now you can be very sure that the Bible makes it enormously clear that Jesus is God. The Gospel of John is littered with references to his deity, as do the Letters of Hebrews and Phillipians, off the top of my head. But I would like to put forth another reason why we can be sure that God Himself became human and dwelt among us:

To deny Jesus' deity is to call God proud. Pure and simple.

Phillipians 2:8 declares this about Jesus: Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. (NASB 1995)

This verse alone can only make sense to its truest extent if Jesus was God. Because if God didn't do it, then we have uncovered something God was too proud to do: become human.

If you reading this are a Jehovah's Witness, or a Muslim or even a Jew, or follow literally any other god but the Holy Trinity of the Bible, do you not realize that you have a massive, invincible complaint against the god you serve? That god or gods are quaking in its boots, hoping you will never get wise and ask one absurdly simple question:

What do you know?!

The false gods of this world don't know what it's like to be human. They make you work and study and obey and travel, they punish you for your sins, they relax in some divine paradise they have made for themselves, and all the while they have never even experienced a toothache.

You endure war, disease, famine, tyranny, childbirth, mental health issues and all the horrors of our plane of existence, and they are all permitted by gods who don't know the first thing about them. Those gods will tell you how to be human, but they'd never dare do it themselves.

Remember when Meatloaf sang, I would do anything for love, but I won't do that? Those gods are basically Meatloaf.

Only Jesus. Only the Second Part of the Triune God loved us enough to become one of us. Only Jesus was willing to sweat in the sun. To hit his thumb with a hammer. To rush to the outhouse. To be obedient to the humans he created. In the most terrifying paradox, Jesus is both the God we do not deserve, and the God to whom we have the fundamental human right.

Jesus Christ is the only God who can look at you, straight in the eye, and say, 'I know how you feel.'

And yet this is not the half of it.

The hells and agonies that we humans rightfully deserve? Jesus took them for us. He was scourged and whipped and tormented into something hardly recognizable as human, and was nailed to a cross to die in disgrace.

And then all the sins and crimes and travesties and injustices which those cowardly gods condemn? He accepted them for himself. It makes me suddenly sick to think of any false concept of hell preached by worldly religions, when their darkest imaginings of hell would be child's play compared to what God endured to ensure me of my place in heaven.

And this is still not the half of it!

Because Jesus' motivation for this indescribable humbling of Himself was nothing more or less than so that he could have a relationship with us.

I have a relationship with God! God is my FRIEND!! We talk together. We laugh together! I can bring my darkest troubles and my purest joys to him. I can bring my complaints to him. He cares about the deepest scopes of the human race, yet I can still come to him in prayer when I lock my keys in my car. He came to me on my level when I was five, and is no more or less on my level as a thirty-seven year old man.

Not one single word of the Bible makes sense if Jesus Christ is not God. The infinite scope of who and what God is could only be vindicated if he manifested himself in this world.

Nothing but Love Itself would have become human

Greetings mattbraunlin,
There are some false sects of Christianity, most famously the Jehovah's Witnesses, who deny the deity of Christ. They falsely interpret Scripture in various ways to portray Jesus as the Son of God, but not God Incarnate. Now you can be very sure that the Bible makes it enormously clear that Jesus is God.
I am not a JW and disagree with them on many topics including this one, but I affirm that Jesus is the Son of God, not God the Son.
To deny Jesus' deity is to call God proud. Pure and simple.
I suggest that this is typical of your logic, but I suggest your assessment falls far short of the character of both the One God, Yahweh, God the Father and the character of our Lord Jesus Christ, a human now exalted to sit at the right hand of God the Father in God the Father's Throne, and he is the Son of God by birth, character and resurrection.
Not one single word of the Bible makes sense if Jesus Christ is not God.
A similar sort of claim. God the Father is infinite in his understanding. Are you suggesting that for 4000 years God did not understand man who he created?

Kind regards
Trevor

but I affirm that Jesus is the Son of God, not God the Son.
Yet the bible says
John 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

And
Hebrews1,but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. 4 So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.
And hebrews 3:6 But Christ is faithful as the Son over God’s house. And we are his house, if indeed we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope in which we glory

You are also ignoring the testimony of God where in Matt 3:17 and 17:5 God says this is my Son.
As well as Jesus's testimony matt 28:Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Greetings Who Me,
You are also ignoring the testimony of God where in Matt 3:17 and 17:5 God says this is my Son.
I endorse the fact that Jesus is the Son of God, but I am not sure what you are claiming by saying: "God says this is my Son".

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Who Me,
If God acknowledges Jesus as his son he is God the Son.
No, Jesus is a human, now exalted to sit at the right hand of the One God, Yahweh, God the Father in God the Father's throne Psalm 110:1, Revelation 3:21-22 and our Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God by birth, character and resurrection.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again Who Me,

No, Jesus is a human, now exalted to sit at the right hand of the One God, Yahweh, God the Father in God the Father's throne Psalm 110:1, Revelation 3:21-22 and our Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God by birth, character and resurrection.

Kind regards
Trevor
God can only produce God, he made Man, but never made Jesus.

Hi mattbraunlin

I've always been prone to see Jesus as I believe God sees him. His Son. At one point in the Scriptures, as God describes the things that Jesus was going to be doing when he visited us, God refers to him as His servant. I'm also not completely sold on the 'Jesus is God' mantra. One of my biggest problems with it is that God cannot die. I know that Jesus died.

Now, you're likely to find that argument blasphemous, and that's ok I suppose. But what I'm interested in is the truth of the matter. I don't find any place in the Scriptures where God's word is specifically clear about Jesus being God. I find that even Paul, in the salutations of his letters, also seems to hold God and Jesus as somehow separate. Finally, the introduction of the Revelation of Jesus Christ also seems to hold Jesus and God as separate.

So, I'm good with what God says about Jesus. "This is my Son. In whom I am well pleased." Jesus is God's Son.

God bless,
Ted

Greetings mattbraunlin,

I am not a JW and disagree with them on many topics including this one, but I affirm that Jesus is the Son of God, not God the Son.

I suggest that this is typical of your logic, but I suggest your assessment falls far short of the character of both the One God, Yahweh, God the Father and the character of our Lord Jesus Christ, a human now exalted to sit at the right hand of God the Father in God the Father's Throne, and he is the Son of God by birth, character and resurrection.

A similar sort of claim. God the Father is infinite in his understanding. Are you suggesting that for 4000 years God did not understand man who he created?

Kind regards
Trevor
Trevor a question? Is Jesus eternal?
Thanks

Greetings donadams,
Trevor a question? Is Jesus eternal?
Yes, after his death and resurrection he was given immortality, and Jesus will grant immortality to the faithful when he returns to establish the Kingdom of God upon the earth for the 1000 years.
2 Timothy 1:8–10 (KJV): 8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings donadams,

Yes, after his death and resurrection he was given immortality, and Jesus will grant immortality to the faithful when he returns to establish the Kingdom of God upon the earth for the 1000 years.
2 Timothy 1:8–10 (KJV): 8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, 10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

Kind regards
Trevor
That’s not eternal!
Only God can be the eternal supreme being!

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

And christ established the kingdom 2000 years ago!
Matt 6:33 Lk 1:32-33

Thanks

Greetings again donadams,
That’s not eternal! Only God can be the eternal supreme being!
Yes, the One God, Yahweh. God the Father is the eternal supreme being. Jesus is the Son of God.
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
This does not say that Jesus was the same from eternity.
And christ established the kingdom 2000 years ago! Matt 6:33 Lk 1:32-33
I look forward to Jesus establishing the Kingdom of God on earth for 1000 years when he returns 2 Timothy 4:1,6-8. Are you looking forward to the appearance of Jesus Christ and his Kingdom?.

Kind regards
Trevor

Yes, the One God, Yahweh. God the Father is the eternal supreme being. Jesus is the Son of God.

This does not say that Jesus was the same from eternity.

I look forward to Jesus establishing the Kingdom of God on earth for 1000 years when he returns 2 Timothy 4:1,6-8. Are you looking forward to the appearance of Jesus Christ and his Kingdom?.

Kind regards
Trevor
How can there be a literal 1000 year kingdom without it having an end? His kingdom shall have NO end! Lk 1:32-33

Question
Are you a Christian?
If yes then please tell me what is the basis of Christian unity?

Thanks

Only God may lawfully receive adoration and worship!

Heb 1:6
Matt 2:11
Matt 4:10
Matt 8:2
Matt 9:18
Matt 14:33
Matt 15:25
John 9:38

Only God can change the commandments!

Matt 5:21-22

Only God can by His own will and command of His voice work miracles! (Men must implore God’s power like Moses parting the sea, or the apostles working miracles by the name of the Holy child Jesus.)

Matt 8:26
2 pet 1:1-3

Jesus eternal!
Jn 17:5
Heb 13:8

God incarnate / God becomes man!
Jn 1:1-14
1 Tim 3:16

Only God is the source of life, Jesus is the life! Jesus is the resurrection!
1 Jn 1:2
Jn 10:10
Jn 11:25
Jn 20:21-23
Jn 14:6
Eph 2:1 & 5

Only God can be the source of grace and forgive sins, Jesus the source of grace, forgiveness of sins.

Jn 1:16-17

Unity of Christian faith includes the trinity and the divinity of Christ!

Matt 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

1 Jn 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

2 cor 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

The most holy trinity is a sacred mystery!

Col 1:26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Dogma (thee faith revealed by Christ and taught by Holy mother church)

The nature of God is incomprehensible to man:

Only God can shine as the sun!

Matt 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

All Glory to God!

Athanasius Creed!
(From the early church)
Whoever desires to be saved must above all hold to the catholic faith.

Anyone who does not keep it whole and entire will doubtless perish eternally.

Now this is the catholic faith:

That we worship one God in trinity and the trinity in unity, neither blending their persons nor dividing their essence. For the person of the Father is a distinct person, the person of the Son is another,
and that of the Holy Spirit still another.
But the divinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is one, their glory equal, their majesty coeternal.

What quality the Father has, the Son has, and the Holy Spirit has. The Father is uncreated, the Son is uncreated, the Holy Spirit is uncreated.

The Father is immeasurable, the Son is immeasurable, the Holy Spirit is immeasurable.

The Father is eternal, the Son is eternal,
the Holy Spirit is eternal.

And yet there are not three eternal beings; there is but one eternal being.
So too there are not three uncreated or immeasurable beings, there is but one uncreated and immeasurable being.

Similarly, the Father is almighty, the Son is almighty, the Holy Spirit is almighty. Yet there are not three almighty beings;
there is but one almighty being.

Thus the Father is God,
the Son is God,
the Holy Spirit is God.
Yet there are not three gods;
there is but one God.

Thus the Father is Lord,
the Son is Lord,
the Holy Spirit is Lord.
Yet there are not three lords;
there is but one Lord.

Just as Christian truth compels us
to confess each person individually
as both God and Lord, so catholic religion forbids us to say that there are three gods or lords.

The Father was neither made nor created nor begotten from anyone. The Son was neither made nor created; he was begotten from the Father alone. The Holy Spirit was neither made nor created nor begotten; he proceeds from the Father and the Son.

Accordingly there is one Father, not three fathers; there is one Son, not three sons;
there is one Holy Spirit, not three holy spirits.

Nothing in this trinity is before or after,
nothing is greater or smaller; in their entirety the three persons are coeternal and coequal with each other.

So in everything, as was said earlier,
we must worship their trinity in their unity and their unity in their trinity.

Anyone then who desires to be saved
should think thus about the trinity.

But it is necessary for eternal salvation
that one also believe in the incarnation
of our Lord Jesus Christ faithfully.

Now this is the true faith:

That we believe and confess
that our Lord Jesus Christ, God's Son,
is both God and human, equally.

He is God from the essence of the Father,
begotten before time; and he is human from the essence of his mother, born in time; completely God, completely human, with a rational soul and human flesh; equal to the Father as regards divinity, less than the Father as regards humanity.

Although he is God and human,
yet Christ is not two, but one.
He is one, however, not by his divinity being turned into flesh, but by God's taking humanity to himself.He is one,
certainly not by the blending of his essence, but by the unity of his person.
For just as one human is both rational soul and flesh, so too the one Christ is both God and human.

He suffered for our salvation; he descended to hell; he arose from the dead; he ascended to heaven; he is seated at the Father's right hand; from there he will come to judge the living and the dead. At his coming all people will arise bodily and give an accounting of their own deeds. Those who have done good will enter eternal life, and those who have done evil will enter eternal fire.

This is the catholic faith:
one cannot be saved without believing it firmly and faithfully.

Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God of hosts!

How can there be a literal 1000 year kingdom without it having an end? His kingdom shall have NO end! Lk 1:32-33

Thanks
Hi donadams

For the record, the end of the 1,000 year reign of Jesus upon the earth doesn't imply that his kingdom ends after that 1,000 years. His kingdom continues on. After the 1,000 year reign, which I believe to be a literal 1,000 years of the earth still continuing to circle around the same sun that it has for the past 6,000 years, then comes the final judgment of God. Jesus' kingdom is still existing throughout all of this.

God bless,
Ted

Firstly I take this to be similar to Daniel 2 which speaks of four successive world empires, where there was Babylon, and this came to its end when the Medes and Persians replaced Babylon, then the Greeks replaced the Medes and Persians and the Romans replaced the Greeks. Then the Romans are to be replaced by the Kingdom of God:
Daniel 2:44 (KJV): 44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Now notice that it says that it will stand for ever. Firstly I take this to teach that it will not be a temporary kingdom, soon to be replaced by another power. But when we come to Paul's exposition, he speaks about what happens at the end of the 1000 years:
1 Corinthians 15:24–28 (KJV): 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
The purpose of the Kingdom is to bring all things into subjection under God. At the end of the 1000 years, all will be united with God.
Question: Are you a Christian? If yes then please tell me what is the basis of Christian unity?
True Christians are united when they affectionately believe the Apostolic Gospel of the Kingdom and Name:
Acts 8:5–12 (KJV): 5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them. 6 And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did. 12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
Athanasius Creed! (From the early church)
Whoever desires to be saved must above all hold to the catholic faith.
Anyone who does not keep it whole and entire will doubtless perish eternally.
Now this is the catholic faith: ......
Anyone then who desires to be saved should think thus about the trinity.
The endorsement of the Athanasian Creed by the Catholic Church proves that the Catholic Church is Apostate as this Creed does not agree with Bible teaching.

Kind regards
Trevor

Reply to Trevor

Hope this helps

The new covenant church!

Prophecy of the new covenant and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. (The new covenant church) Jn 15:1-5 (the church is the new Jerusalem the kingdom) gal 4:26 (one church) Jn 10:16

Dan 2: 44 And in the days of these kings (Roman Caesars) shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

Micah 4:1
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.

Daniel 6:26
I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

Daniel 7:14
And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

Daniel 7:18
But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.

Matt 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;

Rev 21: 10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

Gal 4:26 26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Holy mother church!

Lk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Lk 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; see Isa 22:21-22
(Keys of the kingdom / jurisdictional authority) Matt 16:17-19

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Matt 21:43 taken from Israel given to Peter and the apostles Matt 16:18-19 18:18 Jn 20:21 eph 2:20

1 Peter 4:11
If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Jude 1:8
Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Jude 1:25
To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Christ is king and has all authority and dominion!

Firstly I take this to be similar to Daniel 2 which speaks of four successive world empires, where there was Babylon, and this came to its end when the Medes and Persians replaced Babylon, then the Greeks replaced the Medes and Persians and the Romans replaced the Greeks. Then the Romans are to be replaced by the Kingdom of God:
Daniel 2:44 (KJV): 44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Now notice that it says that it will stand for ever. Firstly I take this to teach that it will not be a temporary kingdom, soon to be replaced by another power. But when we come to Paul's exposition, he speaks about what happens at the end of the 1000 years:
1 Corinthians 15:24–28 (KJV): 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
The purpose of the Kingdom is to bring all things into subjection under God. At the end of the 1000 years, all will be united with God.

True Christians are united when they affectionately believe the Apostolic Gospel of the Kingdom and Name:
Acts 8:5–12 (KJV): 5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them. 6 And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did. 12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

The endorsement of the Athanasian Creed by the Catholic Church proves that the Catholic Church is Apostate as this Creed does not agree with Bible teaching.

Kind regards
Trevor
Please show where the creeds are in error?

Please show where the creeds are in error?
That we worship one God in trinity and the trinity in unity, neither blending their persons nor dividing their essence. For the person of the Father is a distinct person, the person of the Son is another, and that of the Holy Spirit still another. But the divinity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is one, their glory equal, their majesty coeternal.
The Father was neither made nor created nor begotten from anyone. The Son was neither made nor created; he was begotten from the Father alone.
There is One God, Yahweh, God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ is a human, with God the Father his father and Mary his mother, he is now a human exalted sitting at the right hand of God in God the Father's throne, and he is the Son of God by birth, character and resurrection.

Kind regards
Trevor

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back