Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Understanding Mary- Immaculate Conception

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Highly favored does not mean sinless,

I didn't claim it did.
mary is not the new eve, that is a perversion of the text..

No it isn't
.becuase you tell stories and put a verse next to it, does not make it a scripturally based argument,

Not telling stories
it lust makes it nonscriptural speculation.Roman teaching if full of that.You offer nothing to refute.

In other words you cannot refute my points.
But then I didn't expect you could.

She had her sin removed when the enmity Genesis 3:15 - the Power of the Most High overshadowed her. As with the Ark and tents in the OT , dew was left upon her. She was baptized by the Power of the Most High in preparation for the Holy Spirit Conception of Christ.

Immaculate Conception and Incarnation are one in time in space not at two separate times. She had HER Immaculately Conception by way of the Imperishable Seed- The word of God.

From the moment of her yes, she abides and can no longer practice sin, for she is a new creation. A Conception means the beginning, in her was the beginning of Christianity.

So, technically and actually she is the Immaculate Conception 1. Because she is the first to be born of the imperishable seed for us by Christ who is God her Savior 2. The Church's Immaculate Conception -because all who are to be saved are numbered in Christ. Therefore, She is who conceived and birthed all -a nation in one day . " Under the Apple tree ( covenant of Israel) your mother travailed, it was there she gave birth to you" Song of Songs. For a nation is a kingdom. She being full of grace- God , means from her cup to all.

The convergence of the New Covenant- The Sun and the Old Covenant- The Moon, which she stood upon at the Annunciation, came together in her. This happened at her yes . She is first of the Jews to have this happen -FIRST. Not even Elizabeth was first to be born of the imperishable seed nor John the Baptist. It wasn't until Elizabeth's 6 month of pregnancy that she and John would recieve the Holy Spirit and that was at Mary's arrival as Ark of the New Covenant . The New Covenant sheds light on the Old Covenant prophecies and teachings the moon cannot be understood without that light of the sun . So, she was exalted by God from upon the moon - OC when clothed in the Sun ( Overshadowed) by the Most High to recieve God the Son- Sun (New Covenant) in her womb. She is blessed for hearing the Word of God and obeying.
No people, no nation or Church of God can be without this First seed- Conception in Christ. Period!

I didn't claim it did.

No it isn't

Not telling stories

In other words you cannot refute my points.
But then I didn't expect you could.
You have not made any biblical point, I have no desire to refute your imaginations. You seem like a nice guy. I have no need to go after you as a person. The Mary idolatry is over the top.
Do you believe she made a visible appearance in Lourdes France? or Medjogorje?

You have not made any biblical point, I have no desire to refute your imaginations. You seem like a nice guy. I have no need to go after you as a person.
I made 6 biblical points in the OP.
You just cannot refute any of them.

The Mary idolatry is over the top.

There is no Mary idolatry. Catholics honour her not worship her.
Do you believe she made a visible appearance in Lourdes France? or Medjogorje?
That is irrelevant to the topic.

I made 6 biblical points in the OP.
You just cannot refute any of them.

There is no Mary idolatry. Catholics honour her not worship her.

That is irrelevant to the topic.
Not at all. Let's get to it. Did she or did she not appear?
I know she did not, but you personally believe she did ,right?
You ascribe to her attributes of deity ,don't you?

Not at all. Let's get to it. Did she or did she not appear?
I know she did not, but you personally believe she did ,right?
You ascribe to her attributes of deity ,don't you?

As I said that has nothing to do with the topic.
You are just trying to divert from your failure to refute the points I made in the OP.

If you seriously wish to discuss claims of Marian apparitions, and not just indulge in Catholic bashing, then start a new thread on the topic.

As I said that has nothing to do with the topic.
You are just trying to divert from your failure to refute the points I made in the OP.

If you seriously wish to discuss claims of Marian apparitions, and not just indulge in Catholic bashing, then start a new thread on the topic.
I like dealing with truth not catholic fables and stories. I am not bashing anyone, just getting to the truth.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back