Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Union With Christ

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Not sure of what you mean.
I mean when Jesus said love your enemies the way I'm showing you because thats the way God loves His enemies.....

Do you believe our God was holding back His anger against people who were hurting His "beloved Son" for no lawful reason?

In short, would any loving parent stand by while a mob attacked his son?

Or is it just the unjust (without justice) towards sinners but unmerciful (without mercy) toward His Son lunatic god theologians have portrayed God as?

I mean when Jesus said love your enemies the way I'm showing you because thats the way God loves His enemies.....
Jesus did say to love our enemies.

Do you believe our God was holding back His anger against people who were hurting His "beloved Son" for no lawful reason?
The bible is clear that the events of the cross were ordained by God.
acts2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: Do you deny the cross?

In short, would any loving parent stand by while a mob attacked his son?
God in love sent the Son to accomplish redemption for His Covenant people

Or is it just the unjust (without justice) towards sinners but unmerciful (without mercy) toward His Son lunatic god theologians have portrayed God as?

What do you mean by this???
lunatic god theologians have portrayed God as?
Have you invented a god of your own imagination?

Jesus did say to love our enemies.
What reason did He give?
The bible is clear that the events of the cross were ordained by God.
acts2:23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
And when Peter told his countryman this what did they ask Peter and how did Peter respond?
Do you deny the cross?
Why would I?

For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: 1Cor.11:23 KJV
God in love sent the Son to accomplish redemption for His Covenant people
A covenant is an agreement between two parties.
What do you mean by this???
I mean only a lunatic would punish an innocent man for what criminals did.
Have you invented a god of your own imagination?
My God has always patiently endured sin against Himself before condemning sinners and the Cross of Christ is the greatest example of that ever seen on earth.

What reason did He give?

And when Peter told his countryman this what did they ask Peter and how did Peter respond?

Why would I?

For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread: 1Cor.11:23 KJV

A covenant is an agreement between two parties.

I mean only a lunatic would punish an innocent man for what criminals did.
Could you describe the events leading up to the cross?
Was The cross necessary?
Was God involved with the cross? In your post....who is this lunatic?

I will answer your post in full if I can understand what you mean by this. I hope I am not understanding what you mean.

My God has always patiently endured sin against Himself before condemning sinners
When were sinners condemned?
and the Cross of Christ is the greatest example of that ever seen on earth.
I need you to explain this.

Back