Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Upset

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Angel

I have an unspoken request about someone who is mistreating me. God knows the situation, and may He move through your prayers. Thnx

Dear Father, please remove the threat presented against your servant Angel in Jesus' name.
Isa 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

You are in my prayers, Angel . In times such as what you are experiencing, I turn to Psalm 70: 1-5:

O God, hasten to deliver me; O Lord, hasten to my help!
Let those be ashamed and humiliated who seek my life; who delight in my hurt.
Let those be turned back because of their shame, who say, "Aha, aha!"
Let all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; and let those who love Your salvation say continually, "Let God be magnified."
But I am afflicted and needy; Hasten to me, O God!
You are my help and my deliverer; O Lord, do not delay.
(NASB)

Angel, I really like you. You're open about your struggles and your triumphs. I'll pray that your situation works out according to God's Will. Remember: like it or not, we're called to pray for those who "despitefully use" us. I've been doing this every time I pray now, and its really started to change me. I read somewhere that prayer is mostly about God changing *you* (or me, obviously).

Also...I used to hate it when people said "I'll pray for God's Will." I was thinking: what?!?! Why not pray for what I/you/we/they *want* and/or *need* ?!?! But then it dawned on: God's Will is better than anything our finite minds can grasp.

So, when I say I'm "praying God's Will" for you and your situations, please don't take that as a cold response or a brush off. God knows your situation even better than you do, definitely better than I do, and He'll see to it that things work out for your betterment ("He causes all things to come together for the good of those who are called...").

Angel, I just finished praying for your situation, I asked Our "Captain of the Host" if there was anything He'd like to say to you. I believe He is saying, "Be not afraid nor alarmed. I have you in the palm of my hand."

I
Angel, I really like you. You're open about your struggles and your triumphs. I'll pray that your situation works out according to God's Will. Remember: like it or not, we're called to pray for those who "despitefully use" us. I've been doing this every time I pray now, and its really started to change me. I read somewhere that prayer is mostly about God changing *you* (or me, obviously).

Also...I used to hate it when people said "I'll pray for God's Will." I was thinking: what?!?! Why not pray for what I/you/we/they *want* and/or *need* ?!?! But then it dawned on: God's Will is better than anything our finite minds can grasp.

So, when I say I'm "praying God's Will" for you and your situations, please don't take that as a cold response or a brush off. God knows your situation even better than you do, definitely better than I do, and He'll see to it that things work out for your betterment ("He causes all things to come together for the good of those who are called...").
I am not offended by your praying for Gods will. I think it is a good thing! Thanks so much!
I have been praying for this person, like you said, and it does in fact help with the hurt. :)

Amen.
Thank you for your intercession, Chopper

You are so welcome Angel Girl, I know that the Lord is in the process of bringing you aid because He keeps reminding me of your name and to keep praying and thanking Him for helping you....There are many time that I ask God if He has something to tell a person that I'm praying for, and I get nothing. In your case, He did have a few words. That tells me that you have caught His attention.

I want you to know that I'm just His servant, nothing more. I just wanted you to know that. I have found a truth in what the Apostle Paul wrote, that when I'm weak, He is strong thru me. It's hard to thank Him for being so sick sometimes, but to see Him helping someone thru me is a very great heavenly gift, and I love Him very much for using me....To God be the Glory!

Chopper
I don't know whether to cry or shout with joy - it is such a blessing to hear from God through you.
I feel strongly blessed in my heart, as well as strengthened.
Thank you, for your kindness. Bless you.

Chopper
I don't know whether to cry or shout with joy - it is such a blessing to hear from God through you.
I feel strongly blessed in my heart, as well as strengthened.
Thank you, for your kindness. Bless you.

Angel, I want you to know that there is something special about you. For some reason that I can't explain, there is something Spiritual happening with you that I can feel in my spirit. Eventually, we'll both know just what God has up His big sleeve for you. Until then, just know that you have found favor in the heart of the Almighty. Try your best to stay close to Jesus. The Scripture that I believe that the Lord has for you today is, Philippians 2:5 (KJV) "Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus." and Phil. 1:27 (ESV) "Let your manner of life be worthy of the Gospel of Christ." If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them after seeking the Lord.

Angel, try very hard to live a life pleasing to the Lord, and you will come into His wonderful plan for your life. May God bless you richly in Christ Jesus.

I don't understand what you mean when you say you can feel in your spirit that something's happening? I hope that is a good thing.
I'm being honest when I say that this is very humbling. I am crying.

I don't understand what you mean when you say you can feel in your spirit that something's happening? I hope that is a good thing.
I'm being honest when I say that this is very humbling. I am crying.

Angel, not a lot of people know this, and I don't say much about it, but for years, the Lord speaks to my heart/mind. He tells me when He wants to heal someone. He tells me how to do it, and every time, the person is healed. He tells me when someone needs money, I give it and the person is blown away because they were praying for that exact amount. He tells me when to warn a person as well as to tell people a message. I can tell you that the "something happening" is good, not bad.

Over the years, I have come to hear His still small voice. When I first read a post from you I got a feeling in my heart that you were someone special. Its a warm feeling when I dwell or pray about you. So as the Lord brings something to my mind concerning you I will share it with you. Love you!

Chopper
What a beautiful gift!
I will be praying for blessings to fall on you! :)

Thank you Angel. Over the years, it's been a huge blessing just to think that God would choose me to use in the lives of others. Some years ago, a lady named Virginia was our pianist at our Baptist Church. I was on the worship team at the time. The worship leader knew of the Lord speaking to me, so when I told her that the Lord wanted to heal Virginia of the migraine headaches that she had for the past 60 years, she stopped the practice and allowed me to anoint her with oil and pray over her. Immediately her headache stopped, and the last I knew, she has not had any headache's since....That is how the Lord blesses me, I feel great and honored that God would do these miracles thru me, I AM BLESSED!

I am also blessed that God would let me know that you are special to Him and that I should somehow be involved in your life. I have no idea what He is going to do for you, just for you to be very serious in your walk with Him. In post #13 I gave you two Scriptures that God wanted you to follow. Right now I can't think exactly why those Scriptures are important because He is not speaking to me. They probably make sense to you, right? Can you tell me how they are important?

Yes, I can tell you exactly why! Please pm me. Not sure how to start private messages. (It's a long story)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back