Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Urgent Prayer Needed

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
E

EndlessMercy

Due to cultural upbringing and differences, (also with my mother having bipolar disorder and chronic depression) my parents and I have felt that the best living situation for me is to live independently as I have in college.

Unfortunately, I have until February 1 and I also have 3 dogs. They are so loving and sweet and for many times, remind me why it's so good to be alive and know the Lord. I thank God for them, for each one of them came to me through a series of miracles. I wouldn't have them in my life if God didn't see a bigger picture for us.

Because I am a recent college graduate and do not have any money, I need at least 2 months to get myself back onto my feet. If I can survive an out of state college on my own with 3 dogs with the grace and mercy of God, I know that I can do it again. However, due to the short time, I cannot make an income that quickly in 1 week.

My mother if fervent in me leaving the home and tells me everyday that I am "burden in her life" and it severely effects my working attitude and my natural sunniness and happiness. ( I am an only child)

I have put up ads on craigslist for " work in exchange for housing-2months" however I have ran into a two problems

1) People who will take advantage of me

2) having 3 dogs and the landowners are not dog lovers.

They are my responsibility and my loves, they have been with me through thick and thin and I owe so much to them, so I am not willing to leave them behind at a shelter. They bring joy into my life.

I believe that with God all things are possible. I have witnessed so many miracles and I have had many miracles happen to me, so although my heart is panicked, God works in His perfect timing.

Please pray specifically for me in these three areas

1) I, at least, leave with neutral terms with my mother. I cannot claim to be a loving christian towards all when my own relationship with my mother is strained. Granted her words and actions have severely hurt and scarred me for life, she DID raise me. And we are to honor our father and mother as it says in the Bible

2) I will find a kindred soul that will take me in along with my three loves

3) I will find a stable paying income ( not freelance work) and so I can give more for offering, pay for my housing, and take care of my doggies.

4) I will be able to get a cell phone, a laptop and some sort of transportation. Either someone can lend it to me, or however God sees fit.

Please pray for me and thank you for reading my post. I am so grateful!
God bless you and your family!!!! Hugs

I will pray for you. I also have a dog that I love, so I think I can empathize with you.

Back