Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] urgent prayer request

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Dear brothers and sisters
Loving greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
I am one of the Indian Missionary from North India and temporarily living in New Orleans and I have two boys and my wife with me We have applied for extension of stay for my boys. since now 45 days we could not get any information other than receipt. so I implore you alll personally to intercede for my sons to get their extension so that we may think of apply for thier study although we have no provisioon for their education. WE TRUST OUR LOVING AND LIVING AND GREAT AND BIG LORD WHO CAN DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. BUT WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT IN PRAYER.
Me and my wife has established a church in a village where there was no church nor a christian in North India and served the Lord for 16 yrs and we had walked one year 18 kms every day. Now we have got 250 people got saved and three pastors are there and our vision is to establish a orphanage for poor children in North India.
Please help us in your prayers
Yours in His mission
Jagan and Daisy Mohan

Brother Jagan.......

We will keep you in prayer. We are having a 40 days of fast and prayer in our church, so I will print out your prayer request, and lay it on the altar for prayer....this will be done up until Easter. We have about 3000 members at our church, so you will be well covered here and at church.

May God continue to be a Lamp at your feet. And may your hearts desire be fulfilled [grant of extension] by our Mighty God, and Savior. May the Holy Spirit bring your comfort.

Onward Christian Soldier!!!!!!!

Back