Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Urgent Prayers: Bullied and Suicidal

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Cheyenne K

I personally do not know the boy, but my friend requested some advise just a few minutes ago for his friend. His friend has been excessively bullied because he is homosexual to the point where people are threatening him wityh physical violence. One boy told him to die and someone painted "f*gg*t" on his locker. The boy is apparently suicidal because of the bullying. My friend has tried to show him that he is loved, that he is a friend, and so is God. But recently the boy sent him a message that is basically a suicide not.
Pray that this boy is turned away from this and that God helps him see the light. Suicide is terrible and I pray he get help. I laso pray that his tormenters will cease to be a threat to him, be it through intervention of law or whatever else may come up. This is an awful situation for this boy and is very bad for my friend as well.

lord , i dont understand this situation. i ask that you intervene with this child and turn him aroung from his sin and also his tormentors. i ask that they be convicted and brought to repent and i ask this in you name Lord, amen.

God, Please help that kid to see your love for him and to realize that you will guide him through these bad times. Please help the bullies to see what they has done wrong, and correct their actions. Thank you God. Jesus name we pray, A-men

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, guys. I thought I had updated here, but I never did.

The boy is doing much better now from what I understand. My friend's mother actually wound up calling him and she "got her preach on" as my friend put it, which helped a lot.

Thank you all for your prayers on this matter. God bless. =)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back