Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Urgent Prayers PLEASE!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
H

HBK

hey everyone this is my first post here and i am a lost soul seeking the good Lord Jesus Christ for comfort cause i have no one else to turn to.

my name is Tim and i ask if you all could say a prayer for me and my girlfriend as we are going through an unbelievable difficult time. i personally have no one to turn to for my troubles and pain, so it would be highly appreciated if you guys could include me in your prayers.

thank you in advance to those who will reply as your care and words would be taken deeply in my heart.

God bless you all :)

Certainly I will pray for you, HBK. I'm sorry that you are going through such a rough time right now. Have you considered seeking out a local church to become involved in? A local church can become a family, sometimes much closer than a 'blood' family, not to mention that most pastors and ministers are natural counselors who can really help one through the rough times.

I also noted that you said you were a lost soul seeking Jesus. Are you a Christian, or someone who isn't sure about Christ, but needs Someone to turn to?

thank you for your reply

i love Jesus, i used to go to Church, but i've drifted apart sadly. but i know that our Father will not turn his face away from me. this time i'm coming back and getting my relationship back with God and i'm here to stay for life this time.

It's good to hear that you're returning to the Lord! I will be in prayer for you as you seek His will for you now.

Adding my paryers for you as well. Remember "I am with you always." Book of Mathew 28:20

Rosie Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made;we shall rejoice & be glad in it

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back