Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Vaccinated bs Unvaccinated

Should unvaccinated people be quarantined from those who are vaccinated

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

JLB

Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
Supporter
How many people here believe that unvaccinated people should be quarantined and separated from those who are vaccinated for health safety reasons?

JLB

I think vaccination topics should be quarantined to one thread. LOL. What purpose does so many serve yet another distraction from Jehovah Rapha? What casual conversation comes from this or what points to the Savior? Yes a lot of ideologies are going on in the world right now. What should our conversation be on? The topic is beginning to annoy me. Quarantine the convo. Speak life.

Your point is taken and matters.

There is an increasing demand from Governments around the world to quarantaine unvaccinated people in camps.

Thanks JLB. I think maybe the news has got to me lately. I don't watch it. Just having to hide things off Facebook and things. The world is crazy. I'm not from here. LOL.

Your point is taken and matters.

There is an increasing demand from Governments around the world to quarantaine unvaccinated people in camps.

And just have to say, thanks for your kind response about it. I've seen forums torn apart with this sort of thing. There has to be a balance between not closing the eyes for this stuff and remembering that God has His hand in everything. Someone said on another forum this past week that the peace of God isn't a feeling, but a knowing that everything will be okay. And it will be. My decision to be vaccinated though will not mean I wouldn't fight for my husband who is not getting it. But I don't think would happen at least in America. Proposing laws and having them passed are two different things.

How many people here believe that unvaccinated people should be quarantined and separated from those who are vaccinated for health safety reasons?

JLB
You'd think if the vaccine does what its supposed to do, the vaccinated would have no fears about those who aren't.

You'd think if the vaccine does what its supposed to do, the vaccinated would have no fears about those who aren't.
Indeed.
It is the newer variants we are "told to" worry about.
Booster shots anyone?
I do think it is nice that the government is paying for all this.
It is the poor countries I really worry about.

There has to be a balance between not closing the eyes for this stuff and remembering that God has His hand in everything.

So very well said, ma’am. Amen.

I guess my motive is to get the Church involved in prayer, and to wake up to the agenda at hand.

Love you, and respect your opinion.

JLB

Indeed.
It is the newer variants we are "told to" worry about.
Booster shots anyone?
I do think it is nice that the government is paying for all this.
It is the poor countries I really worry about.

Yeah, like Afghanistan.

Those poor Taliban have no mask mandate, and no social distancing or vaccine requirements and they just rolled in and took over the Government.

JLB

My point exactly.

Why the need for governments to propose the quarantine of unvaccinated people from the vaccinated, if the vaccine is all that it is supposed to be?

What do vaccinated people have to fear from the unvaccinated?

Now we are finding out breast feeding mothers who have taken the vaccine are endangering their nursing babies.

Some of these nursing infants are dying of blood clots in the lungs from just drinking the vaccinated mothers breast milk.

Not Good.

JLB

My point exactly.

Why the need for governments to propose the quarantine of unvaccinated people from the vaccinated, if the vaccine is all that it is supposed to be?

What do vaccinated people have to fear from the unvaccinated?

Now we are finding out breast feeding mothers who have taken the vaccine are endangering their nursing babies.

Some of these nursing infants are dying of blood clots in the lungs from just drinking the vaccinated mothers breast milk.

Not Good.

JLB
you can still get it .my wife did ,imagine if you had no insurance ,so I get why some avoid others .

there's is a measles outbreak at ft.McCoy .should I lie and go work when I had covid?

when at work I know a lady who has fears over it or at church where an elder goes to the icu for the simple cold?

I did yard work and had to drive for food .empty my brush .my wife can't drive much

So very well said, ma’am. Amen.

I guess my motive is to get the Church involved in prayer, and to wake up to the agenda at hand.

Love you, and respect your opinion.

JLB

Okay so I am not sure how to put my thoughts/feelings into words here so just going to go for it what is in my head.

1) to be honest I do not think a vaccine would be created to kill hundreds of millions of people like a virus could be. What I see is more people suffering from covid then the vaccine.

2) there are people in the world who want nothing more to make Christians seem crazy/legalistic/unloving. COVID-19 has done this for a lot of people.

3) there has been more fear spread from "hard fact" then what God might say on the matter.

4) what benefit have you seen from conversations like this? Has anyone changed their mind or heart on the matter. Has conversations on covid ended up in prayer? This part we can do something about if so. Just food for thought.

I am also concerned that like the CDC and fda, while they were respected and listened to for many years are suddenly not...

Okay so I am not sure how to put my thoughts/feelings into words here so just going to go for it what is in my head.

1) to be honest I do not think a vaccine would be created to kill hundreds of millions of people like a virus could be. What I see is more people suffering from covid then the vaccine.

2) there are people in the world who want nothing more to make Christians seem crazy/legalistic/unloving. COVID-19 has done this for a lot of people.

3) there has been more fear spread from "hard fact" then what God might say on the matter.

4) what benefit have you seen from conversations like this? Has anyone changed their mind or heart on the matter. Has conversations on covid ended up in prayer? This part we can do something about if so. Just food for thought.

People deserve to hear the truth about something before they can make a good decision about it, for themselves and their family.

For instance, the Covid vaccine may be fatal for some people, while being beneficial to others.

Its irresponsable for governments to propose mandatés that all must be vaccinated, especially if à person has natural immunity.

I have greatly benefitted from discussing these things with people I trust.

People deserve to hear the truth about something before they can make a good decision about it, for themselves and their family.

For instance, the Covid vaccine may be fatal for some people, while being beneficial to others.

Its irresponsable for governments to propose mandatés that all must be vaccinated, especially if à person has natural immunity.

I guess the covid convo is just feeling like a beaten dead horse. I get what you are saying though. Thanks for responding!

the military has done that for years ,you don't have the option to refuse unless its a medical and if that's way a dd214 will be issued ,unless pregnant then they reschedule ,I know of no religious exemptions .

Yeah, like Afghanistan.

Those poor Taliban have no mask mandate, and no social distancing or vaccine requirements and they just rolled in and took over the Government.

JLB
At least their women will be wearing masks soon.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back