Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

VeriChip Corporation plan to inject 200 Alzheimer patients

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Relic

Join us to fight unethical chipping trials!
Prayer vigil: May 12, 2007

The VeriChip Corporation is planning to inject numbered microchips into 200 Alzheimer's patients in the near future. This plan raises serious ethical questions. Is it appropriate to use the most vulnerable members of society for invasive medical research? Should the company be allowed to implant microchips into people whose mental impairments mean they cannot give fully informed consent?

Microchipping people as if they were dogs or laboratory animals is dehumanizing. It violates their physical integrity and their dignity. And for millions of people around the globe, receiving a numbered mark is also one of the most serious religious violations a person can commit. This is not an act to be taken lightly.

Injecting an implant into another person's flesh without that person's full consent is as violent and invasive as rape. Simply being unable to say "no" is not the same as giving consent.

We believe what VeriChip is planning is wrong. We hope you do, too, and will help us give a voice to those vulnerable members of society who cannot speak for themselves.

Forced chipping:
http://www.antichips.com/forced-chipping.htm

What you can do:
http://www.antichips.com/write-a-letter.htm

source: http://www.antichips.com

I have tried on several occasions to make this statement in other forums, among other places. The statement is often ridiculed, and I am often told that I don't know what I am talking about. :roll: But I am going to make the statement any time the opportunity presents itself.

The mob has been implanting ELDs, monitors, cameras, GPS devices, anywhere that they can get them for over half a century.

I have been told that there was no such thing as GPS 50 years ago. Perhaps not the size of a pin head, but they have most tech stuff long before the rest of the world.

Gabby, I for one accept your statements, as I consider you a truthful believer. When I was growing up near Chicago, Dillenger had a hide out real near where I lived and Capone did too. It was indeed kind of scary.

May God bless, Golfjack

Back