Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Verses describing my experience today....

KV-44-v1

No Denomination - Just Christian
I powered off my tablet, I did not power it off for a long time, like over a month or so.
So i powered it off, with some reluctance, and prayed to God to, basically, protect it.

I know it might seem like it would do just fine, but I probably know as much about devices as yall do. I'd rather be secure in Jesus.

So here are my verses describing my situation today. And in general, besides today.

Psalm 77:1-6
"
1 My voice rises to God, and I will cry aloud;
My voice rises to God, and He will hear me.
2 In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord;
In the night my hand was stretched out without weariness;
My soul refused to be comforted.
3 When I remember God, then I am disturbed;
When I sigh, then my spirit grows faint. Selah.
4 You have held my eyelids open;
I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
5 I have considered the days of old,
The years of long ago.
6 I will remember my song in the night;
I will meditate with my heart,
And my spirit ponders:
"
"My voice rises to God." If there would have been any problem, i trust that God remedied it.
"In the day of my trouble...." Today was a bit troubling, as I did not know what would happen after powering off.
"In the night...." It was 6 something Am when i powered tablet off, and turned back on.
"You have held my eyelids open; ...." I have been awake for around 18 hours. Wow!

Now, for the verse that applied to me besides today. "I have considered the days of old, ...."
Sometimes, i will think about the past and what i did in the past. On a few occasions, I cry when recollecting!

Thank you to whoever reads this. Hopefully you can share relatable verses too.

And, the fact that the Bible touches down on many peoples' lives, actually, All peoples' lives, is great evidence the Bible was Inspired by the OMNISCIENT God!

Back