Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Very CREEPY Vaccine Video

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Hidden In Him

Staff member
I will preface this thread by saying I am not, nor have I ever been, much of an anti-Covid vaccine protester or vaccine advocate either way. I have remained largely neutral, not giving ANY credence to the idea that it will be "the mark of the Beast," but at the same time being a bit too skittish about it to take the vaccine myself (my wife has, I have not).

That said, I happened to watch this video posted elsewhere, and it is truly disturbing. Watch it yourself in its entirety and see what you think. The host Stew Peters seems a bit over-the-top and maybe a bit too tight-wound, but the guest in this video (Dr. Carrie Madej) seems very credible, and if what she is saying is true, the Maderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines now contain disturbing material that should NOT be there; stuff that could lead to computer tracking or possibly even trans-humanism.

https://generaldispatch.whatfinger....nes-vaccine-vials-horrific-findings-revealed/

I will preface this thread by saying I am not, nor have I ever been, much of an anti-Covid vaccine protester or vaccine advocate either way. I have remained largely neutral, not giving ANY credence to the idea that it will be "the mark of the Beast," but at the same time being a bit too skittish about it to take the vaccine myself (my wife has, I have not).

That said, I happened to watch this video posted elsewhere, and it is truly disturbing. Watch it yourself in its entirety and see what you think. The host Stew Peters seems a bit over-the-top and maybe a bit too tight-wound, but the guest in this video (Dr. Carrie Madej) seems very credible, and if what she is saying is true, the Maderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines now contain disturbing material that should NOT be there; stuff that could lead to computer tracking or possibly even trans-humanism.

https://generaldispatch.whatfinger....nes-vaccine-vials-horrific-findings-revealed/

Great video.

It’s absolutely amazing that anyone would inject something like that into a human being, even little children.

There is no telling what the long term affects of this will be.

It reminds me of an alien entity growing within the “host”.

Totally disgusting.

Thank you for sharing.

CA63AF52-78C9-420C-A7FE-235139F676B5.jpegC89003E3-81C4-4AED-B125-2420F65E27C1.jpeg

It’s absolutely amazing... reminds me of an alien entity growing within the “host”.

It's "creepy" quite literally, lol.

One of those things you wouldn't believe unless you actually watch it, but yes. It wasn't there in only one vial but in two. It's like a science fiction movie brought to life.

It reminds me of an alien entity growing within the “host”.

I was telling a guy about this last night - how they're putting what looks like alien-looking creatures into the vaccines now. He told me, "You've probably already had some sort of vaccine in your life already (measles, small pox, etc)."

I stopped and thought about it for a moment, and said, "You know, that would explain a LOT," Lol. Maybe that's why I still occasionally have my moments. :rolleyes

x354-q80.jpg

All kidding aside, even if they actually are putting such things into the vaccines now, I don't think it's anything a true servant of God has anything to worry about. If the Lord doesn't want one of His own being tracked, they won't be. And as far as being "highjacked" by an alien implant is concerned, the enemy has never been more powerful than God. Such junk would likely just get killed off immediately after it was injected into a true Christian. But it does make one fear for what mankind is now being subjected to. All the more reason to put one's life fully in the hands of the Lord Jesus Christ. That video is truly disturbing.

Asked my wife if she wanted to see it. She said, "No thank you."

Last edited:

I will suggest this is extremely sketchy info . I could not find a website for Dr. Carrie Madej practice . But I did find this Phoenix Medical Group of Georgia , out of business they say . I am not the only one saying this , Podcast talking about video talks about the video at 22:37 into podcast . This is all the background I could find on Dr. Carrie Madej .

I will suggest this is extremely sketchy info . I could not find a website for Dr. Carrie Madej practice . But I did find this Phoenix Medical Group of Georgia , out of business they say . I am not the only one saying this , Podcast talking about video talks about the video at 22:37 into podcast . This is all the background I could find on Dr. Carrie Madej .

Thanks for doing some background checking. I found a few other things. Whoever she is, she is certainly going out on a limb professionally. I can't imagine most medical groups being wild about her coming out that boldly unless they were themselves convinced that her research was legit...

Anyway:
https://odysee.com/@DrCarrieMadej:9?&sunset=lbrytv
https://twitter.com/DrMadej?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
https://health.usnews.com/doctors/carrie-madej-201290

She's a bit loose with the tongue, but apparently Christian. Wrote the following in one of her tweets:
@DrMadej Oct 2: Putting on my Armor of God. Standing and upholding Truth, Great Love, Freedom, and Humanity with my brothers and sisters.

Also this in her header: "I am an Osteopathic Internal Medicine Physician- I blend traditional & holistic medicine for optimal health. I am a child of God and a believer in Jesus Christ." That would explain her boldness professionally.

If you would like the opposition side concerning Carrie Madej, here is a BBC write up on her contentions about the vaccines from last year. Keep in mind, the BBC is an entirely controlled entity (one of the worst in fact), and in complete lockstep with the globalist agenda. The fact that the BBC has publicly spoken out trying to denounce her is actually yet another sign she may be on the right track if you ask me, but to each his own.

https://www.bbc.com/news/53525002

here's an australian party leader with a symposium of the world's top drs on the vaccine, covid, masks etc - very illuminating and very censored - why the censoring of this kind of info?

Thanks for doing some background checking. I found a few other things. Whoever she is, she is certainly going out on a limb professionally. I can't imagine most medical groups being wild about her coming out that boldly unless they were themselves convinced that her research was legit...

Anyway:
https://odysee.com/@DrCarrieMadej:9?&sunset=lbrytv
https://twitter.com/DrMadej?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
https://health.usnews.com/doctors/carrie-madej-201290
Your welcome ! Speaking of professionally , I can not find her place of business :shrug . The address for her office is in the last link you posted above is Suite A 661 Forest Parkway, Forest Park, GA, 30297 . As you can see in the photo the Suite A is occupied by Pearson Management , so where is Dr. Carrie Madej practicing medicine ? The phone number listed for her office is not a working number . Does any of this seem odd to you ?

If you can find a location of her office and a phone number let me know .

If you would like the opposition side concerning Carrie Madej, here is a BBC write up on her contentions about the vaccines from last year. Keep in mind, the BBC is an entirely controlled entity (one of the worst in fact), and in complete lockstep with the globalist agenda. The fact that the BBC has publicly spoken out trying to denounce her is actually yet another sign she may be on the right track if you ask me, but to each his own.

https://www.bbc.com/news/53525002
Not looking for opposition , what I am looking for is the truth .

Did you listen to the segment about the Dr.'s video in the podcast I posted above ?

I have been listening to Basil and Gonz for a while and they do a through job on breaking down the news from a Christian prospective . I have found no lies in what they say .

If you can find a location of her office and a phone number let me know .

https://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-carrie-madej-y7thx
Only thing I can find as well. No voice mail is set up for the number listed, but she may be making income from other sources at this point. Like I said, I can't think of too many medical groups that would be comfortable with her stand politically, so like many, she may have sacrificed her practice at this point to speak out about her medical convictions. That is admittedly conjecture on my part; I don't know the woman personally, so I could only go on what I observe her posting, and atm I wouldn't have time to go through all her videos, tweets and posts.

Last edited:
Did you listen to the segment about the Dr.'s video in the podcast I posted above ?

No, not yet. But I will try to get to it later. I was watching the video posted by Truthfrees, which is an hour+ long.
here's an australian party leader with a symposium of the world's top drs on the vaccine, covid, masks etc - very illuminating and very censored - why the censoring of this kind of info?

Many good points. Alexander makes some especially. We didn't get "booster shots" for measles, but this situation appears to be setting up a never ending cycle of immunization in perpetuity, and at multi-billion dollar profits for big Pharma and at an unknown and likely detrimental cost to the public health. As Ryan Paul was saying in the video in Post #2, why are they ignoring the likelihood of natural immunity in many and pushing forced immunization on human populations anyway when it would destroy the natural immunity they've built it up? I find what has happened with the Israelis rather convincing that there is a serious, serious problem here. It's the kind of evidence I was waiting for, which I knew would show up eventually if there were issues with the vaccines. I don't think making the populace seven times more likely to get sick is the best way to treat an epidemic.

oseteopaths set bones ,I'm antichriropratic because of how I have been made worse by them. you can be overadjusted to where you won't heal,

I have gone to one and left the same

Ok, had a chance to listen to it. The argument the microbiologist/biochemist gives does raise questions. There is a possibility that the atmosphere could have contaminated her samples, which is a mistake a novice without the proper facilities could certainly make. And I do agree with their closing argument: That subscribing to wild conspiracy theories isn't a great look for reasonable opponents of mandated vaccination, so someone might have a vested interest in deliberately perpetrating falsehoods on the public.

Then again, throughout the podcast they seem a bit too consumed with what "sells," which might be coloring their own judgment a little as well (i.e. such as making continued reference to her being a "hot blonde" for instance).

I will say this: If you look down to August 30th in her Twitter feed, she apparently believes that the "trans-humanism" she was referring to is tied to some prophecy in Daniel 9. I have no idea what verse that would be, but what my mind traveled to when I saw the images was not "nano bots" but some sort of attempt at human reengineering, hence the title "CREEPY" for the thread. I'd like to say such a concept is impossible, but I do believe the powers that be would attempt such a thing if they could, as ridiculous as that might sound. Is what she was seeing "proof" of it? No. In some ways it still comes off as something straight out of a science fiction movie, which is why I poked fun at the idea of potentially being an alien myself.

Verdict's still out for me, but I do appreciate you sending the link.

oseteopaths set bones ,I'm antichriropratic because of how I have been made worse by them. you can be overadjusted to where you won't heal,

I have gone to one and left the same

Sounds like the same "success" they have when it comes to nasal surgery. My wife knows like five people who have had it done, and every single one of them has ended up worse than before they had the operation.

But sorry to hear about your condition. Believe God. I've found Him to be the Great Physician, as He has healed me of every potential ailment and health problem I have encountered so far, and while I have an appreciation for doctors and the medical profession, it has been so long since I have been to one that when someone asked me recently who my doctor was, I couldn't answer. I don't have one, and haven't been to one in a few decades now.

God bless,
- H

I was telling a guy about this last night - how they're putting what looks like alien-looking creatures into the vaccines now. He told me, "You've probably already had some sort of vaccine in your life already (measles, small pox, etc)."

I stopped and thought about it for a moment, and said, "You know, that would explain a LOT," Lol. Maybe that's why I still occasionally have my moments. :rolleyes

x354-q80.jpg

All kidding aside, even if they actually are putting such things into the vaccines now, I don't think it's anything a true servant of God has anything to worry about. If the Lord doesn't want one of His own being tracked, they won't be. And as far as being "highjacked" by an alien implant is concerned, the enemy has never been more powerful than God. Such junk would likely just get killed off immediately after it was injected into a true Christian. But it does make one fear for what mankind is now being subjected to. All the more reason to put one's life fully in the hands of the Lord Jesus Christ. That video is truly disturbing.

Asked my wife if she wanted to see it. She said, "No thank you."

It weakens you to take the mark of the beast.

Sounds like the same "success" they have when it comes to nasal surgery. My wife knows like five people who have had it done, and every single one of them has ended up worse than before they had the operation.

But sorry to hear about your condition. Believe God. I've found Him to be the Great Physician, as He has healed me of every potential ailment and health problem I have encountered so far, and while I have an appreciation for doctors and the medical profession, it has been so long since I have been to one that when someone asked me recently who my doctor was, I couldn't answer. I don't have one, and haven't been to one in a few decades now.

God bless,
- H
osteopath and chiropractic are outliers,not all that they promise.

Back