Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Very Disturbing - Should we pay attention to this

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I don't pay any attention to anyone who says that they predicted 9/11 now. Had this 'prophet' written out his 'prophecy', had it notarized, mailed by register mail to a bank, had the mail registry signed, then had it deposted into a safe deposit box, with a bank person who signs in and out as well, all around 9/11/1992, then I'd be impressed. As it is, if I could ask him one question, I'd ask him why he wasn't at the building entry ways that morning yelling and warning everyone to stay out, instead of praying? Did he call the NTSA, the police, the hospitals to warn of what was about to happen?

Really, is there any reason why to believe this guy actually made these prophesies, other than the fact that he says so?

I'd follow the 'tithes and offerings' on this one.

I think the guy, as well as the report sounds a little flakey. As the previous post suggests, why didn't he warn people on the streets and at the WTC itself right up until it happened?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back