Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Very humbling... an artiicle entitled,"Decisional Regeneration"...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This reminds me of the work that actor Kirk Cameron and Ray Comfort do. They preach against false conversions. Here is an excerpt from on of their study sheets.

The damage that can be done by a Christian who doesn't understand that there is such a thing as a false conversion is devastating. If we lack understanding that those who fail to repent, are strangers to conversion, we are liable to think that simply praying a sinner's prayer, or responding to an altar call gets someone saved.​

I've been coming to the understanding that people are going to do what they want to do. They don't want to learn or even consider the possibility that they may have got something wrong. It's all about the "doctrine" and having others agree with that doctirne.

Those who promote false converstions are all about themselves. I 'm not saying we should not say anything but I don't expect those who feel this way to change. All we can do is speak up when we see it happening and not fear the backlash we are sure to receive.

Blessings,
Dee​

This is why the Word needs to be properly preached... Calvinism and all... the doctrines of grace are true... God has elected whom He has elected, and He uses us to give out the true gospel message so that He can work through us to bring about the salvation of His elect.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back