Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

veterans day is tommorow

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Grandpa liked to say he cooked for G Patton... He really did but the whole story was grandpa was just one of the base cooks...little different.. shame on grandpa... :nono :)
patton was ft.irwin for years and then went to ww2 for the European theatre. patton also was an lt in ww1 and chased Poncho Villa back into mexico.

you believe the magic JFK bullet ?
wow you , not me, derailed this thread.i do believe that patton died as its shown at the patton museum where he was hit and its that car in the pic and the dent is there. his last words were, don't charge that private with a crime he hit me in an accident and that private was never charged.

250px-Clinton_Romesha_2013.jpg

Romesha at his Medal of Honor ceremony in 2013
Romesha was born in August 1981[2] in Lake City, California, to a family with a strong military background. His grandfather, Aury Smith, is a World War II veteran who fought in the Battle of Normandy.[3] His father is a Vietnam War veteran who later became a church leader in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Romesha is the fourth of five siblings, including two brothers who also joined the military.[4] He is a member of the LDS Church and attended seminary for four years during high school but ultimately decided not to become a missionary for the church as his family had hoped he would.[5] Romesha grew up in Lake City, where he developed an avid love of hockey.[2]

from our area... :) back to topic..

250px-Clinton_Romesha_2013.jpg

Romesha at his Medal of Honor ceremony in 2013
Romesha was born in August 1981[2] in Lake City, California, to a family with a strong military background. His grandfather, Aury Smith, is a World War II veteran who fought in the Battle of Normandy.[3] His father is a Vietnam War veteran who later became a church leader in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Romesha is the fourth of five siblings, including two brothers who also joined the military.[4] He is a member of the LDS Church and attended seminary for four years during high school but ultimately decided not to become a missionary for the church as his family had hoped he would.[5] Romesha grew up in Lake City, where he developed an avid love of hockey.[2]

from our area... :) back to topic..

how on earth is a moh recipient off topic?!

Sheeesh .. he is how i got back on topic... you knuckle head...

His dad has a home saw mil it is where we bought the rough cut boards for the barn... :)

he fought with the 4th infantry division. when i shell out the 200 usd for all of my asu to be finished i will don it for the next vets day or memorial day and post a pic.

View attachment 5314
patton died in Germany when his motor car (which still runs and have seen it fire up and driven) was struck by a deuce and a half truck. his neck was broken in the accident. the dent was never removed.i will have to see if i have that pic.
I use to change the tires on them when I was in, those trucks are heavy 2 and a half tons. And we used them to go our work sites and we had to check them 5 days a week in the morning at the motor pool.

I use to change the tires on them when I was in, those trucks are heavy 2 and a half tons. And we used them to go our work sites and we had to check them 5 days a week in the morning at the motor pool.
the 10.00 r 20. I used to dismount and mount them with the split rim and tube and cap a few years ago. we paid inmates usually to do that but sometimes we had to mount for a repair or put a new tire on the front axle. per city policy no front tires were to be recaps.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back