Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Vigano and StopWorldControl.com

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I just came across this video and I’m wondering what you all think of it and if you were aware of this already. Thank you.

From: https://stopworldcontrol.com/ The Bishop in the video is Catholic, while the site is Protestant. It calls for an International Anti-Globalist Alliance against the New World Order which, as we saw in the aftermath of Covid, wants to enslave the world to totalitarian control. Thoughts?

God Bless.

Thoughts?
It calls for an International Anti-Globalist Alliance against the New World Order which, as we saw in the aftermath of Covid, wants to enslave the world to totalitarian control.
My thoughts would be that the statement posted from your OP is something of conspiratorial nature and should be posted here. There is no NWO. That's some phrase that's been made particularly popular since the Left Behind series, but Scripturally, I don't think there's any chance that the nations are all going to join together somehow until Jesus returns for the battle of Armageddon. That final battle when the Lord will vanquish all of the wicked.

So, I just don't think that some warning of an NWO is going to do the believers much good, since it isn't a thing. Now, there may be an International Anti-Globalist Alliance, but they're just fighting some worthless fight and scaring you into believing that they're standing in the gap so that the prophecies of God will not be fulfilled. Right?!?!?!?!? Personally, I'm not one to attempt to kick at the goads and stand in the way of God's prophecies fulfilling right on time just as they were always intended to come. If it were to take an NWO to usher in the return of the Lord...I say bring it on! Come quickly, Lord Jesus.

God bless,
Ted

Back