Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Wacky want world

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Ever since I stumbled upon the bibles 11 secret herbs and spices I just can't seem to put down the bottle, and I don't know how I am going to face the simplistic horror of want world. The solution to all our problems is easy enough "Stop thinking good and evil" and I promise you that all this horror will go away. But try and tell people that good and evil is an aberration, try and tell them that God warned us all a long time ago not to know either and you'll get kicked out of every place. It seems that people can only define their reality by these two opposites, and everything we have created in this world is based on these two wants.

Let me answer a riddle that many people say but do not know the answer. (It is the lesser of two evils)

Q: What is the lesser of two evils?
A: Goodness

You see everything we have come to know after the fall of Adam and eve 6-10 thousand years ago is based on a aberration of good (positive) and evil (negative) It was not like that before the fall and people lived differently up until some snakes got into the system and taught us how to think in terms of positive and negative. God, who I call life now has to get the snakes out before he can reset the system. As much as I understand, the snakes are corrupted users who have been running the system over and over again trying to corrupt life's other users. Why? because they really hate the purpose of a relationship life created for all users in reality,

and that's about all I can tell you for now.

Last edited:
Sort of like viruses on computers.
Yes exactly like that, these corrupted users hack other users to get them to fully accept one side of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. This is what I think the bible means by Satan appearing as an angel of light as well as darkness.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back