Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Want to get things off your cheast?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
N

newsboysfan

This is a journal to just calm down. Talk. We'll (or at least I'll) listen.
My "friend" recently wrote this about me.
just moved to a new school this year and met two great friends (boom and Mary), the other one I wouldn't exactly call a friend. She complains and is rude a little too much.
When I confronted her, she told me she didn't mean it but refused to apologize, though she saw the tears in my eyes. :crying:

newsboysfan said:
This is a journal to just calm down. Talk. We'll (or at least I'll) listen.
My "friend" recently wrote this about me.
just moved to a new school this year and met two great friends (boom and Mary), the other one I wouldn't exactly call a friend. She complains and is rude a little too much.
When I confronted her, she told me she didn't mean it but refused to apologize, though she saw the tears in my eyes. :crying:

That's sad. She has too much pride. Sometimes it's hard for teens. They are in between being a child and an adult. It's like being in an emotional tug of war with self. Dealing with problems depends on which part shows up the child or the adult.

BTW, I hope you got my pm. Again, I apologize for not checking my private messages or email better!!! I don't know why I don't get pm notices here anymore. I probably clicked where I shouldn't have and turn something off :-? .

God Bless & Welcome!
Justice

Are you R&S? You sound like her. The way to word things. I hope I spare myself further embarrasment. R&S is someone at anouther site who's posts are very similar to yours. :o If I'm offending you, sorry.

I AM SOOOOO MAD AT MY "FRIENDS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are excluding me from what they are doing. Like two of them are writing something and when I asked to help, they snubbed me!!!!! :evil:WHY IS EVERYTHING I DO NOT GOOD ENOUGH????

newsboysfan said:
I AM SOOOOO MAD AT MY "FRIENDS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are excluding me from what they are doing. Like two of them are writing something and when I asked to help, they snubbed me!!!!! :evil:WHY IS EVERYTHING I DO NOT GOOD ENOUGH????
Guess who's idea the story was in which they are taking credit for? :evil:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back