Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Warriors of Worries

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
An Emoji Devotional for Wed, 24 August, 2022

Topic: Warriors of Worries

Highlights:

Zechariah said to the angel, "What proof is there for this? I'm an old man, and my wife is beyond her childbearing years."

The angel answered him, "I'm Gabriel! I stand in God's presence. God sent me to tell you this good news.

But because you didn't believe what I said, you will be unable to talk until the day this happens. Everything will come true at the right time." Luke ,1:18-20

Your faith in God is what will cover you not any proof you will be needing in your life's journey. In St. Luke 9:3 Jesus told His disciples, "Don't take anything along on the trip. Don't take a walking stick, traveling bag, any food, money, or a change of clothes" because he knows that God will make provision for them.

Warriors of Worries are the people who serve God, they have seen angels and have dreamt and have seen God in action on different occasions but still placed emotional or psychological need of use of discretion to avoid disappointment should God change His plans. But "God plans does not change His plans!".

They are always asking for proofs after prayer. They are always cautious because they think they will be embarrassed if things change and don't go as planned by God's promises. Has God ever changed? They already have a mindset that cannot be ignored or laid off should things not go as planned by God. Where is your faith? Luke 8:25, When the world around you have made you someone who measure up self worth to determine confidence in 'what if' or 'i need a proof' type to become reality because in your thinking you have actually labelled yourself a stammerer'?

In Exodus 4:11 The LORD asked him, "Who gave humans their mouths? Who makes humans unable to talk or hear? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? It is I, the LORD!

God has determined from the beginning of times that there will be no proof given to this 'warriors of worries' no matter how earnest their demand is so as to strengthen their faith. In Mark 8:12 "He(Jesus) sighed deeply in his spirit and remarked, “Why do those living today demand a sign? I tell all of you with certainty, no sign will be given to this generation.”

If you wish any good upon yourself God's promises for your life will come to reality BUT it's either you choose the faith of Grace according to St. Luke 1:38 Mary answered, "I am the Lord's servant. Let everything you've said happen to me." Then the angel left her.

OR

But because you didn't believe what I said, you will be unable to talk until the day this happens. Everything will come true at the right time." Luke 1:20

The timing of God work is "at the right time" but we have to believe and forget our worries if we really want to receive the promise. Add this to your prayer and faith. Change your ways to Psalms 46:10 Let go of your concerns! Then you will know that I am God. I rule the nations. I rule the earth. Otherwise an angel may force it upon you.

Blessed are those who are gentle. They will inherit the earth. Matthew 5:5

But first, be concerned about his kingdom and what has his approval. Then all these things will be provided for you.

"So don't ever worry about tomorrow. After all, tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:33-35

Prayer: Lord among wide range of opportunities, I stand and gaze the sight of your great promises to me. I accept the challenge to believe in you without seeking any signs. Now I agree you are working on my behalf and at the right time, I will glorify your name when I acknowledge that truly The Lord has done great things for me. In Jesus name. Amen

Back