Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Watch out to what you listen to - Illuminati in the music industry

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
As your sub-conscious might dictate to you, not all music is as it seems. Since having an understanding of this myself, I have become much more aware than before (and I am a HUGE music lover)...

[video=youtube;uiSPaCT9xDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiSPaCT9xDE[/video]

[video=youtube;ipvg6MIkYWs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipvg6MIkYWs[/video]

Watch out, the power of Satan is inside all aspects of what we love in this materialistic existence.

Rom 8:37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I don't really get all that het up about words...but others should be warned that there is some pretty offensive language content in the videos. Just an FYI.

I'm with you Vic...even if these things are true, not saying they are or aren't, but even if they are...already taken care of at the cross for me.

Be careful little hands what you do
Be careful little hands what you do
For the Father up above is looking down in love
So Be careful little hands what you do

Be careful little ears what you hear

Be careful little eyes what you see

Of course if you have faith within our Lord Jesus Christ and are unknowing of the comprehension of the Satanist lyrics and mind control used on the artists, there is nothing for you to worry about. It was simply just to show you how far the devil will go to brainwash human beings.

There are many more videos going even further into detail about the mind control used on artists and the truth about them selling their souls to the devil to receive fame, money and success. The people who watch these things subconsciously get attached and aspire for the same.

The 'all seeing eye' is used in music videos, films, commercials, news edits and EVEN childrens cartoons!

I am just sharing information with you.

:study

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back