Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] We serve an awesome God!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

l'Chante

Last week I got this ‘feeling’ that I had to give all the money in my purse to a colleague. Normally I would just do what I’m told, but this time I was hesitant. It’s my daughter’s birthday on the 20th, and I saved this money for her birthday. So I said to God; ‘Okay, I’ll do it, but please tell me there is a plan B for my little one? I promised her a birthday party’. My colleague was in tears when I gave her the money (it wasn’t much, though) because she had no food in the house and she was praying for an outcome. (BTW – God provided the plan B for my daughter’s birthday, and the monetary value is far, far more than I actually gave my colleague.)

We serve an awesome God!

Amen!!! He is sooo amazing. I love Him so much... though sometimes I feel like I BARELY even know Him. He is always there for us.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back