Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Website for Christian Women

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Lori,

Sister!!! I applaude your efforts in the ministry Christ has called you to. I visited your website and have bookmarked it as I feel it will be used in my own daily walk with Christ in being a mom and wife and servant of His.

Thank you and I look forward to all that God uses your site for! To the glory of God!!!

Thank you!

Thank you so much for your kind words and I pray that it will be a place
for you to get much inspiration and encouragement for your roles as a wife, mom and disciple of Jesus.

Great initiative!
You have good content. However, I am convinced that if you would add a nice graphic look to your website it will look more appealing to your visitors.
You could download a free christian website template from http://www.magictemplate.com and use it on your site.
Please go there and have a look!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back