Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

website for full-time fathers

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It's no problem. I posted my opinion there. I just need someone to start off my forums, and I need other people to tell others about my site. Just to get it off the ground. That's why I've been asking for moderators. I can't be there all the time. I'd also like my site to show up in google or something, like yours does. Who's your host? Is it free?

the notmrmom.com site is hosted by netfirms.com I got a deal for $10 for a whole year. it's OKAY hosting, the mysql is so old you can only use their version forum of phpbb :sad

ccgr.org and it's subdomains are hosted on a dedicated server I'm renting

oh i forgot to mention a site of mine on your forum http://www.computershelter.com :tongue

I love it. It is really neat. I'd to do that too. I know how to it's just I really don't want to spend the money doing it. I could, but then I have a subscription to a million other Linux magazines. Game rentals ect. What I need is a free web hosting service that's easy to use, and is free. I'd really like one with my own domain, but that might be hard to find. I really need one that hosts phpbb, and allows you to add more mods and skins to it manually

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back