Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Website Name Problem

Which Name is better?

• JesusFlame

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

disciple

I'd like to know what people would think about names such as these for a name of a website. Names are really hard to come up with, so I'd like some help.

ok, the site is going to be based on God. It will have christian music stuff plus some lessons about the Lord to encourage people to learn more about God and the great things he does in the world especially if you obey his laws.The lessons are just there mainly to get people interested in the Lord so that they can take their faith to another level. It is also there for people to leave prayer requests and other things about the Lord.

Jesusflame sounds Charismatic.

Christian Fortress sounds Fundamental.

Where do other Christians fit in? Where do Bible study people fit in?

There is going to be a board there for all christians, where everything about God can be spoken. Bible studies and stuff can be done there.

You could always use your favorite bible passage, or just one that strikes you as powerful and moving, using the book name, chapter number and verse number as your website name. It would always be a good way to get people to open their bibles.

Names sometimes can be hard to come up with. At first I named my site,
Musicians For God, and then I changed it to, Musicians For Jesus.com. And stuck to that one and I am pleased. And then I submitted the site to search engines all over even Europe. And you go to Christian sites that will take link submissions, try to go to the ones that don't require reciprocal linking. That way you don't have to use a lot of room on your site with
reciprocal links, wich means return links, in other words I posted your site so you post mine.Make sure that you submit your site to Google, Yahoo, Ask Jeeves. And anymore that you can find. Do it only once because if you do it anymore they will take it as spam and disregard your site. And then after a while you will see the Google and Ask Jeeves web crawler coming to your site everyday. The Google crawler comes to my site about 4 or 5 times a day, and Ask Jeeves 1 or 2 times a day. And when this happens you know that your site is going to start receiving hits. The downside is you will see people coming to your site reading but not joining. And then some will.
I put a Christian counter on my site and for the 3 months that I have had it, I have over 5.000 hits. I gave you more than you asked for, so I hope it helps. If you want to ask me something please do. Or ask the expert Logan, the owner of this board.

JesusFLame is too confusing. For those who dislike Christianity, it may look like an invitation to come in and "Flame" Christianity.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back