Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What could be new

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What?
That means you can't see anything!!
Not true.
I have no trouble watching Teletubbies. :shrug
images

A gun forum would be kind of cool. Not just to argue about the right to keep and bear them, that would be boring and just a rehash of a couple questions over and over. Besides, the political forum covers that topic and because of that we wouldn't need an anti gun forum also.

But in a gun forum, we could discuss the finer points of safety and usage, proper caliber selection for intended use, self defense laws, trade game recipes, proper cleaning & maintenance...all that and more.

I'd bet that over half of our membership are already gun owners. But nowadays lots of people who have never owned or shot a gun before are buying guns for home defense (mostly) and learning about them (or wanting to).

We are Christ first and foremost but having a specific forum about guns would express our gun friendliness and encourage those new to guns to ask questions and become edified in their safe usage, storage and so forth.

New gun owners need that. Many have kids and need to know these things to increase safety in their homes.
There's no safety in ignorance. People need a friendly place to ask questions. That's us! :)

For instance, what's a good 3 gun battery for a family? A good and versatile 3 gun battery is, pistol/rifle/shotgun. Like a good quality 9mm 40 or 45, a battle rifle like an AR-15 or AK47 which is dandy for home defense against drugged up looters and can also be pressed into use as a medium size game hunting rifle, and a shotgun which is very versatile through ammo selection. A SG is a devastating home defense arm against intruders and dandy for putting food on the table. Small game, birds, and with slugs big game.

TADA. Stuff like that.
Im partial to my judge but I still like my 9mm

Im partial to my judge but I still like my 9mm

Don't that judge shoot 45 colt? Yeah baby, gotta love that!

I've always been partial to big bore pistols. :)

1911/45
RH/44 mag
SBH/44 mag
CA/44 spec.
BH/45acp-45 colt

And got lucky a few years back, found a lightly used Freedom Arms MDL 83 (field grade) for only 1400¡¡
:sohappy

Don't that judge shoot 45 colt? Yeah baby, gotta love that!

I've always been partial to big bore pistols. :)

1911/45
RH/44 mag
SBH/44 mag
CA/44 spec.
BH/45acp-45 colt

And got lucky a few years back, found a lightly used Freedom Arms MDL 83 (field grade) for only 1400¡¡
:sohappy
yesh the judge shoots 45 long colt and .410 shotgun shell
22lr lever action22
17hmr lever action
44 mag lever action
270 bolt action
9mm pistol
22lr pistol
have an old all metal .410 shotgun.

Back