Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What Do Christians Think About Robot Companionship?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Say what? What is, romantic difficulty in today's climate mean? There isn't any. Women outnumber the men. Plus half the men are gay, others deadbeats or drunks. That is today's social climate. Anybody who can't get a date nowadays is blind or don't get out much.

Some say that as a woman ages, no stops being in their vocabulary. I take that with a grain of salt but it is a good illustration of the trouble it is for women to find a good man. So men can pretty much take their pick of women. So what were the robots needed for again?

It is not good for the man to be alone, I will make a robot for him...uh, no.
There are times when I wish that my wife had an "on/off" button...but not really.

There are times when I wish that my wife had an "on/off" button...but not really.

Oh but those are the times that women are the most fun. If she's not a challenge then she's not the right girl, lol.

I suspect that it wouldn't be the same if your robot said no to you. That would get a robot hurt, but not a wife!

Oh but those are the times that women are the most fun. If she's not a challenge then she's not the right girl, lol.

I suspect that it wouldn't be the same if your robot said no to you. That would get a robot hurt, but not a wife!

Oops, let me clarify what I meant,.. I meant I'm always talking and being rather annoying lol :lol

Robot women would be cool if they put a woman's spirit into it first. But then it would be a woman and not a robot. But an off switch would still be cool too, lol.

Who remembers the original Star Trek episode with Harry Mudd and all of his robot women? They made a bunch of robot copies of his wife and stranded him on a planet with them all. All of them were just as cranky as his real wife! I thought that was hilarious.

Robot women would be cool if they put a woman's spirit into it first. But then it would be a woman and not a robot. But an off switch would still be cool too, lol.

Who remembers the original Star Trek episode with Harry Mudd and all of his robot women? They made a bunch of robot copies of his wife and stranded him on a planet with them all. All of them were just as cranky as his real wife! I thought that was hilarious.
Mudd's planet, and also the actor who played him died in the mid 80s.

This was a slow thread to get going but now its hot.
I posted my serious thoughts on the op questions
Now I found it so funny reading the posts

How about if we use robots like George Jetson did?
As a housemaid that did all the house work??? Rosie the robot

There are times when I wish that my wife had an "on/off" button
I don't come with an off button unfortunately for you

Hehehehe what a classical husband/wife interaction.
And its good to see that everyone understands it all in good fun, a bit if banter
U know we live in a trigger culture and saying something like that can often times get twisted and made a big fuss about

Anyway ive found the off button but i can't reveal it's location. It's a secret...
It's only meant to be used in case of emergency so we can shut her down and reprogram her, like if she wants to watch reality TV while the football is playing

And its good to see that everyone understands it all in good fun, a bit if banter
U know we live in a trigger culture and saying something like that can often times get twisted and made a big fuss about

Anyway ive found the off button but i can't reveal it's location. It's a secret...
It's only meant to be used in case of emergency so we can shut her down and reprogram her, like if she wants to watch reality TV while the football is playing
You do understand that April is not my wife...she has a boyfriend and it isn't me...

Ummm,.. yeah,.. John's married and I'm engaged. We're friends and we love each other but it's more of a father/daughter relationship between us. And how can we be married when we live in different states? Lol!

You do understand that April is not my wife...she has a boyfriend and it isn't me...
Ummm,.. yeah,.. John's married and I'm engaged. We're friends and we love each other but it's more of a father/daughter relationship between us. And how can we be married when we live in different states? Lol!

Will you two please stop being politically correct. LoL
I know. I know.....

:hysterical :hysterical :hysterical :hysterical :hysterical :hysterical :hysterical

Relax. Im mucking around...
John was looking for the rumoured "off switch" its a mythical legend that men have died trying to find... LoL
And she just destroyed you and all us guys said there isn't one... LoL

I said the two phrases were a classical husband/wife interaction
Not that you were together...

Meaning if Aprils partner were to mention the switch, she would most likely say that
Or if your wife did hear u drop the switch, John, there's a fair chance she would respond in a similar fashion, true.

Thats why i said it's top secret information about the location of the switch.
Thats why April denies its existence
There are countless fake maps that lead no where. Many lead to the wrong switch that makes things worse, many lead to beautiful outcomes.
There are countless switches, so many that we haven't been able to count them. LoL.:lol

Anyway i'll shut up now before i inadvertently make things worse

Peace

This is fun. Yes.
But you should have been here about 3 or 4 years ago.
Some of us would spend all evening like this.....
It was fun.

The original poster is no longer here and this forum is for nonbelievers to ask questions. Since there seems to be so much renewed interest, I will move this to the Lounge.

Back