Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What Do You Fear?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
allen, that's florida for ya. toss in handgrenade wrapped in fish he will eat that and die.lol.

post a poisonous snake, not a black racer.

You do know that rats can swim and they have been known to come up into the toilet?
23cf6ad02637ed42d0db807db5d0baaf.jpg

if they can climb and work there way in. they got talent.the blue is the tank and the black is the drain field. that tank is buried deeper now then it was then. during the dry season you could see the grass die where the tank was and be really green where the field is. its covered by two 30 lb lids. if a rat can get in there. they got talent. the field isn't acessable from an opening they could dig but again cutting grass does wonders.lol

View attachment 4684

The lil' gators are mean as well. I live in Florida.
And its interesting you can use electrical tape to keep there mouth closed. The Gator is a very interesting creature.

Sorry I got off track.

One fear I'm learning is strange for me. I'm a only child and been a loner in many ways. I'm married and I have a lil' one. And I'm starting to be slightly frightened of loosing everyone. And here I've not many "friends". Many of my "friends" don't really know ME and I don't want my wife or lil' one to leave or something happen. And I would be alone with very lil' help and just God. And its very strange. If i see my future as lonely as I dread ....... well ........ its hard to tell what I will be like or do.

Back