Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What do you make of this prophecey?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
C

Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym0mM3ekUgA

A few weeks back when playing with my phone when I couldn't sleep and found this by accident when searching for something else.

I cant vouch for it but he seems fairly genuine. The fact that the prophet doesn't attempt to say when the last days will be, just things that have to happen first is the only reason i thought it worth sharing.
cheers
Chris

I heard this same prophecy many years ago. Most of what that lady said was unthinkable in 1968, but it's all coming true.

Theofilus said:
I heard this same prophecy many years ago. Most of what that lady said was unthinkable in 1968, but it's all coming true.

I don't feel very complacent after I watched it.

hisvessel1 said:
Theofilus said:
hisvessel1 said:
A false prophet me thinks.

Why do you say that?
I was elsewhere in 1968. Besides, whatever youtube has to say, i don't believe in.

Technically Youtube is a just website that hosts other people's videos. If I were to make a video and in it I ONLY read Revelations, would you then have to deny Revelations because a youtube video aired it?

I wouldn't take much stock in anything that is posted on the internet, simply because it is the greatest tool in a pranksters bag of tools when it comes to getting hoaxes going.

I'll take a look at the video again when I can compare it better to the Bible.

hisvessel1 said:
A false prophet me thinks.

@ hisvessel1- you could be right its always wise to use discernment maybe you are gifted that way and can smell a rat. However the bible also says not to mock prophecy. 1 Thessalonians 5 ( Ionly read that not long after i saw it) and it changed my view too.

sadly i feel we are taught in this generation to disbelieve anything not scientifically proven. God speaks in dreams and visions. if we don't allow ourselves to hear these things how could the spirit talk to us?
I guess a fair test is what would I do if i listened would it glorify god. And yeah I looked it up and checked it was published in a newspaper before I posted it.

@ pard
I'll take a look at the video again when I can compare it better to the Bible.

good call- smart and also for the rest of what you said see above

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back