Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What dreams have you had that came to pass or stuck with you for years?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Dream One:

I was in a deep sleep and in the dream there was a white car pulled over at the side of the road having been rear ended. The driver got out had a talk with the one who crashed into her, this was a woman I knew very well. Cops pulled up to survey the damage, they exchanged information got in their cars and drove away.

I don't remember how long passed after I had that dream but I was at a family outing where she showed up. I described the vivid dream I had of her so she could hear because I was really reeling how vivid dream the dream was. She practically was speechless and proceeded to tell me that's exactly what happened to her. She had no injuries, Thank God.

Dream Two:

Happened when I was twenty-one years old. The dream was short and sweet. In this particular dream I was seeing myself in a random living room and it was beautiful. It was like watching a home video of myself when a young adult man came and sat down on the couch with me and we talked what felt like hours and I felt such a deep connection with him like I've known him all my life. The dream kept echoing in a voice, "five years." I woke up.

Now what seemed like a very random dream kept coming to the forefront of my mind. I couldn't shake it off. I was then able to meet my mom at her house and out on the back porch I told her the dream. She cried profusely and I felt bad and asked what's wrong?

She proceeded to tell me when she was sixteen she got pregnant and was so scared and chose not to keep it and had been tormented over that decision her whole young teen and adult life. If she could go back she would have made a different decision. She was so floored by this accuracy because she had me at twenty-one years old...five years! The dream said that. My mom said she had a dream of a boy with brown hair and brown eyes.

The precious thing about all this is we will one day meet him, her son and my brother in heaven.

The second one was pretty personal and I always make sure to get permission from a person it involves. I got permission from both people and my mom is such a precious woman. She always told me if I share it, maybe it could get another woman to think differently about that. She's my best friend.

The second one was pretty personal and I always make sure to get permission from a person it involves.

Even if I had permission I doubt I'd share stuff about those close to me. I hold prophetic things God has showed about their lives pretty sacred.

Then again, I doubt they'd give me permission either.

But I may start a thread on interpretation in a few days. This is a smaller forum so it may not get much play, but I might have some time on my hands by the end of the week, and wouldn't mind beginning a discussion on it.

That's a good thing to keep those things private, the only reason I shared mine is because I felt led to do so by the Lord.

Always good to keep somebody's personal to yourself.

I would love if you started a thread with dream interpretations. I have three at the top of my head right now that have followed me for years.

Let me know when you do and I'll post on the thread.

I fully believe the dream I made reference to in this thread is coming to pass, but that one was someone else's.

But I had half a community telling me Russia was going to conquer Ukraine inside a month when the war started, and my response was basically, "No, not in a month, and not in a year. Not even in three, but we'll wait and see. But it won't be going Russia's way no matter what happens."

I have already been proven right on most of it, and I think the rest will likely play out as well.

The dream I can't forget my whole life is the. One I saw when I was going through a never ending suffering. And totally was desperate and helpless in my dream I saw my self approaching God I didn't see him but he was there next to me watching Me very attentively. When I came very close to him I understand something its like I communicated with him with out word with out saying anything I began to take every troubles out from within me and put them at his feet. I took every pain every sorrow every suffering and every thing that was hurting me and put them at his feet. And the thing I will never forget is the look in God's face while I was dropping my troubles he was looking at me very ever very caringly and lovingly. Seeing that face for the first time in my life I understand what love means and look like. And the more I put my troubles beneath him the more loving and caring he became I was puzzled how can you show even more love for some one giving you more and more of his troubles. That look of God is still in me. It was a solution to everything and it is what I am dreaming to see my whole life and I knew we all do one day when Jesus come we go to him. I pray that you all see that look in God's face. Finally in my dream after getting rid of everything I don't want from my life I literally ran out of things to get rid of I became100 % free and 100% satisfied and happy. Then I enjoyed God's loving and caring look for a while me and him looking at each other. It was beyond description. But then I was flooded with the thought that it is not possible to have such experience and not sharing it to a fellow human being so I left God there went away to invite others in need I woke as I was trying to find other people to invite to put of there burden at the feet of God.

The dream I can't forget my whole life is the. One I saw when I was going through a never ending suffering. And totally was desperate and helpless in my dream I saw my self approaching God I didn't see him but he was there next to me watching Me very attentively. When I came very close to him I understand something its like I communicated with him with out word with out saying anything I began to take every troubles out from within me and put them at his feet. I took every pain every sorrow every suffering and every thing that was hurting me and put them at his feet. And the thing I will never forget is the look in God's face while I was dropping my troubles he was looking at me very ever very caringly and lovingly. Seeing that face for the first time in my life I understand what love means and look like. And the more I put my troubles beneath him the more loving and caring he became I was puzzled how can you show even more love for some one giving you more and more of his troubles. That look of God is still in me. It was a solution to everything and it is what I am dreaming to see my whole life and I knew we all do one day when Jesus come we go to him. I pray that you all see that look in God's face. Finally in my dream after getting rid of everything I don't want from my life I literally ran out of things to get rid of I became100 % free and 100% satisfied and happy. Then I enjoyed God's loving and caring look for a while me and him looking at each other. It was beyond description. But then I was flooded with the thought that it is not possible to have such experience and not sharing it to a fellow human being so I left God there went away to invite others in need I woke as I was trying to find other people to invite to put of there burden at the feet of God.
Thank you for sharing with us .
Philippians 4
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back