Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What God put me on this Earth to do

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Ralphias

Hi, I just wanted to put a few of my thoughts down here on these forums, I don't mind if others dont agree but i just want to share my point of view and what ive learned from God and the Bible...I know you are already Christians here but I just wanted to share this as i feel it is my purpose. All the events in my life has lead me to spreading this around to others on the internet...

God is almighty. He loves us all no matter what sins we've done in the past. Sins are acts that go against the ten commandments in the Bible.

I feel that love and understanding of others should be one of our top priorities in life, we should never judge others because we haven't lived their life, we don't understand the complexity of their minds, their experiences, their feelings, their fears and why they do the things they do. Remember that we are not our thoughts we are higher than our thoughts. Just because we think something, does not make it so. We can choose to accept or reject it. We should respect one another and not pull others down we do not agree with, we're all human no one is better than anyone else. People do things we don't agree with, all we can do is live our life and trust God's plan for ourselves. We should never compare ourselves to others, we're all special. We all have something to give to others, we're all good at something. Some are smarter in some ways than others, but we all have a speciality we should use for God.

Don't assume things about others, always find out facts before jumping to conclusions. Im very quiet and sometimes people, I feel, mistake my quietness for ignorance or that I'm hiding something sinister. I'm quiet because im shy, respectful to others and I value others opinion, I like listening to others, im humble and sometimes silence speaks more than words.

I want to help others and the first step is understanding their problems. We all have unique battles to face both in the world and within ourselves, and God helps us along the way. I feel a good first step is to remember your thoughts arnt always facts, just because a lot of people hold the same opinion they feel it adds more weight to something, however sometimes everyone is wrong...only God is right.

Things happen in our lives that we don't like. Life is grossly unfair sometimes...we have some living their best life and we have a lot of poor people suffering in silence and in poverty. God can't control our actions or the actions of others and sometimes things happen without warning. I know God watches over all of us. We're not all robots under Gods command...we wouldnt be free. He gave us all free will, he guides us all if we love one another and him, he shows us things to test us sometimes and he tries to help us become more like his son Jesus. If everything was perfect in our lives and if we lived forever here on Earth we wouldn't need to go to heaven, we'd already be there.

Life is a test of our faith, those who push themselves to the top at the expense of others will be judged unfavourably, if you love others and put God first, its like a guarantee that your life has meaning and purpose. By sinning your whole life and not listening to what God trys to tell you, its a risk, a very big risk. Its a risk we shouldn't take, no one is sure about what happens when we die, wouldn't it be wiser to inherit a place in heaven through Jesus Christ then to cast it all away and not listen to God's message of love and peace. Jesus loves us all so much that he died for our sins in the most brutal and painful way possible, he was blameless and he made the ultimate sacrifice for us all, not because of greed or selfishness but because he loves us all! And then he rose again! no man can do this only God can do this!

God forgives all sins you just have to realise this and stop sinning when you are introduced to God, if you know full well what you are doing is wrong, why do it? No one is beyond redemption...no one. Everyone has the power to be strong in faith even if your body is weak. You can accomplish anything with God...if you are pure hearted and your motives are true to God. Let God strengthen you, no harm can come to your soul with God at your side, your body will wither away and die but your soul will live forever with God, you don't have to be afraid of anything. Suffering is temporary, you dont have to be scared once God is in your life, it may not seem like it, but the reward at the end is worth it, we have no idea how much love and warmth and belonging you have with God, all are welcome...he knows everything about each and every one of us, he created us all, after all, he knows our pasts, our futures, our feelings, what we choose and why... everything. He wants us all to be by his side, but he knows many will reject him but those that join him in the kingdom of heaven he will cherish forever, he knows the outcome of everything, God planned it all from the start of existence, God is perfect, God is love. Praise the almighty God and his Son Jesus Christ Hallelujah!

The devil influences people on Earth but with God nothing can harm you. Gods armour is impenetrable. Innocents suffer, why? how can God let this happen? it is not God it is the sin we let into the world. Why do we sin? to impress others? to fit in? selfishness? Its not worth it in the end, make a stand and be unlike what is in 'fashion' at this time and dont pay attention to what others are doing. These days a lot of people generally do whatever they want regardless of whether they should... life without God is chaos. People influence others. People can justify anything in their minds on issues regarding what's morally right and wrong. Remember, God is perfect, no man or woman can compare. God is always right. He should always come first in everything we do. He made us all and he's very real, not just in our minds, trust me! What is seen on Earth comes from the transient world we let sin into, what is unseen is eternal. We could never conclusively prove God exists or doesn't exist through science, God has thought of everything he is perfect.

Never harm others...physically, emotionally in anyway. Put yourself in others shoes not because God tells you to in the Bible but because you could have been the other person in that position, how would you feel if roles were reversed? When you sin it affects not only youself but the other person on the recieving end...revenge, hate and anger may be on the minds of the victim this is the aftermath of sin. Learn to forgive and forget, understand when you're in that position on the recieving end of sin to turn the other cheek...God is forgiving and we should be too.

That thing you've been thriving for your whole life that is Earthly, that one thing that slips through your fingers everytime...you don't need it, all you need is God's love. In heaven, that thing you wanted here on Earth can't even compare. Life is hard, it would be nice with that thing you wanted, but do you really need it? try to think that if situations were different the thing might never have been there to recieve in the first place, so dont worry that you dont get what you want on Earth. Others have lived before you without it, what makes you more privileged than them...we are all children of God.

When you are weak you are strong, when you have nothing and life has taken everything from you...God is at his closest to you. When you see no hope of a better future, God protects you...hes always there he won't let you take a burden alone. He loves us so much...we are his children, he'll NEVER leave us. Your relationship with God should be that he's the Father and we are the child, he knows better than us...he sees what we do not see, we know it is to protect us, he should be respected and feared to prevent us from sinning becuase he doesnt want us to fail and make mistakes.

I've got angered at others for their sins against me I have suffered at the hands of others, it has sometimes overwhelmed me, uve made mistakes and im far too hard on myself, i havn't been well in the last few weeks but with God at the core of my life now I have great understanding and peace. My love for my wife and our daugther and all my family members shines through, I never want to stray from God and I know I dont have to worry about anything because God is watching over me and my family at all times.

God is perfect you can't deny him, with his help I'm becoming wiser everyday, God never changes and neither should we once we've found him in our lives. I feel the world overcomplicates things, i just want to put my opinion accross to share what ive been through and shown by God in my life. He has given me so much wisdom everything I've said here God has shown me in some way or another, hes shown me some amazing things, I'm just spreading his word....I dont want wealth or fame, i dont want anything in return, I just want to help God save his children in these dark times. I hope this helps someone and makes them realise there's more than what we see here on Earth.

I just get these sort of like visions gifted to me. I don't know who I am or if I'm special to other Christians, I know im a man and I know I love God and everyone he has made regardeless of their actions, hate the sin itself not the one who did it, I pray for all who are suffering in the world at the moment and I wish everyone the best.

God bless

Happiness and love to all who read

I feel this message of peace and love is at the core of Christian belief and although its my own words I feel this take on what Christianity is all about, I and hopefully you see as a hand that reaches out to unbelievers, I feel very strongly that the world needs a message like this right now. I ask you please...no I beg you, please help me spread this message of peace and love to non Christians, I feel this is my purpose in this life I have posted this in a few areas around the Internet already including reddit. Alot of Kids these days especially in Western countries are taught so many ungodly things in school I fear for the future of Christianity in generations to come, theres so many people that are not introduced to God that could be. Some of these kids are so messed up, life is hard and without God we turn selfish and become our own God, narcisism is becoming the norm, as too is being dishonest and lying. If you don't agree with me thats fine, but see there's no hatred in my words to others I just want to spread a message of Gods love, does it not say in the Bible God is love. Remember that with God anything is possible. The more people believe something the more weight it carries in the world.

I just get these sort of like visions gifted to me. I don't know who I am or if I'm special to other Christians, I know im a man and I know I love God and everyone he has made regardeless of their actions, hate the sin itself not the one who did it, I pray for all who are suffering in the world at the moment and I wish everyone the best.

Well greetings, and welcome to Christian Forums.

You seem well-enough intended, so I certainly wish you the best in trying to reach people for Christ.

About these visions, are they always something you are able to interpret properly, or are some things still unclear?

Welcome once again,
Hidden

No i cant interpret them clearly, but the more I talk to people on the internet the more I interact with the world about my views they're making sense to me. Ive kept all this knowledge in for years for fear of sounding crazy, its very surreal

No i cant interpret them clearly, but the more I talk to people on the internet the more I interact with the world about my views they're making sense to me. Ive kept all this knowledge in for years for fear of sounding crazy, its very surreal

Ok, well it's something I've been doing for years now, if you should need any help.

feel this message of peace and love is at the core of Christian belief

Sorry while there is a wonderful message of peace and love I the heart of the gospel that message is for Christians.
God loves non Christian but that love that he showers on them, that love that he shows in the ten commandments and that love that he shows in sending Jesus to die a vile degrading death has an Intension.
That they turn to him.
John3 16 that God so lo Ed the world, is a lovely verse but please read what Jesus said in the following verses about those who do not believe in the Son are condemned already.

There is a consequence to not believing g in
Jesus and we are not loving or caring if we do not tell people what that consequence is.

Judgement and an eternal separation from God and all that is good.

Back