Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is a conspiracy theorist

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Corn Pop

A consipiracy thereorist in my opinion is basically just an open thinker. Someone who has a open mind. Unless someone claims something without it acturally being a fact then thats fake news, but open discussion or believing something is possibly true or even evidence that leads towards something being true, that is just freedom of thought and having a open mind. Thats just normal human behaviour. An investigator for example has to have a open mind and has to think of all possible situations and analise.

Some people get upset when others think for themselves and are not brainwashed and controlled by others to believe what they want them to believe.

Like is the earth curved or flat, i mean science and technology has shown overwhelming evidence its curved. Do aliens exist, well open minded people cant see why not and going from the size of the universe and the mathematics its probable some type of non human life exists on anpther planet be it a bacteria or intelligent unless its proven otherwise. But thats like trying to prove God does not exist, its basically imposible.

A conspiracy theorist is one who believes in conspiracies that have not been proven true but are just rumor. Fake news, as you put it, often breeds conspiracy theories and are done intentionally.

A conspiracy theorist is one who believes in conspiracies that have not been proven true but are just rumor. Fake news, as you put it, often breeds conspiracy theories and are done intentionally.
Additionally, a conspiracy is a narrative that implies evil intent.

I met someone more out there than Slater like 20 years ago. I picked up a hitchhiker and he was like full hotbox my vehicle smoked out going on about how instead of countries fighting with guns and weapons they should just nuke each other with weed and everyone would be stoned and in peace and chill, everyone who is fighting just smoke them out with weed instead of weapons so they stop killing each other.

Like a week later i seen him on TV running for Leader of the country. Lol.

I don't believe the media tells it fully .

I don't believe the media tells it fully .
I agree. Integrity in news reporting is a rare thing these days. People are more interested in expressing their opinion or pushing a particular narrative than they are with just relaying truthful facts as best they can.

You are a retired military veteran so you always going to be vigilant and aware who and what you can trust.
No,I was taught twenty years ago to check bias as both left and right have a slant and the facts may be different then what they say .

Admission of ones bias is necessary. there is a severe slant in Corpate media .
I agree. Integrity in news reporting is a rare thing these days. People are more interested in expressing their opinion or pushing a particular narrative than they are with just relaying truthful facts as best they can.

News is funded by ads.truth by ratings

No,I was taught twenty years ago to check bias as both left and right have a slant and the facts may be different then what they say .

Admission of ones bias is necessary. there is a severe slant in Corpate media .

News is funded by ads.truth by ratings
An unfortunate truth. There was a time when it was more important to just report the news and let the viewer decide what to come away with.

Mandrake,have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water?...........Isaiah 8:12,something about,don't call everything a conspiracy theory,and don't fear what others fear.But end time prophecy eludes to a one world system dominating the planet.

Back