Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What is Heaven?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

JesusBoy86

So, I too believe that Our Great and worthy King is coming and as the signs evolve- the falling of the sky- the angels ascending and descending in our minds eye. The war in heaven and on earth- all these things will happen but as for the individual what do we hold our heads up high for-

Some notes that the I believe strongly, revealed to me by the Holy Spirit
I'm guessing for one, many people will have a concern about no marriage in Heaven
"in the Kingdom there will be neither marrying nor giving in marriage and we will be like the angels."
Yes it is true that there will be no more sin in Heaven but for soul mates their will be boyfriend and girlfriend scenarios and with careful observation by Jesus kissing very rarely.

Secondly, assigned to each and every soul there will be a personalized and individualized Jesus.
He has manifested himself into billions of different cultures and families. Glory be to Jesus! Amen

After entering the Kingdom, many men will go to fight the underworld and join the army of Christ.
All you video gamers out there, dreamed of this. Whether it will be guns or swords I'm not sure.
But squad leader to alpha..you get the point :)

There will be a time to harvest your human self. Very hard to explain. Then the New Earth will come.

Plan on getting suited up for your favorite sport! You will be on the team!
If you like golf...your individualized Jesus will give you lessons.
Chess, Tennis, piano, guitar...our awesome God is going to fulfill our earthly dreams.
Lots of skiing to be done.
So much more to write.
Hope this gives Hope!

yea heaven is as real as our life on earth is. I believe we will have an opportunity to use our brains to the maximum and study the world like never before and Jesus and the angels will the tutors.

Secondly, assigned to each and every soul there will be a personalized and individualized Jesus.
He has manifested himself into billions of different cultures and families. Glory be to Jesus! Amen
After entering the Kingdom, many men will go to fight the underworld and join the army of Christ.
All you video gamers out there, dreamed of this. Whether it will be guns or swords
I'm not sure.If you like golf...your individualized Jesus will give you lessons.
Hope this gives Hope!

yea heaven is as real as our life on earth is. I believe we will have an opportunity to use our brains to the maximum and study the world like never before and Jesus and the angels will the tutors.

Well, this individualized Jesus certainly gives great comfort to all the homosexuals who fill churches and talk of the great and beautiful rainbows in Heaven they will see. Golfing with Jesus, asking Jesus to hand them the 9 Iron, using their brains they got to keep to study the World as God melts it into a ball of red molten goo, snapping them out of their delusion with searing Hell fire.

I have a friend who had a near death experience several years ago, in the hospital operating room. It was a classic NDE, ceiling float, traveling through the dark tunnel, toward the light, the whole nine yards. At the end of the tunnel she sees the brilliant being of light. She asks the being "who are you?" Being says, "who do you think I am?" She says "are you God?" Being says, "if you think I am, then I am." She says, "well how do I know you aren't the devil?" Being says, "if you think I am, then I am."

She shouts at the being, "that's (deleted expletive!)" Then wakes up instantly, back in her body. She's still ticked off about the head game. Just furious to this day. Maybe next time she'll get a straight answer? I thought it was kind of funny myself.

Plan on getting suited up for your favorite sport! You will be on the team!
If you like golf...your individualized Jesus will give you lessons.

Hope this gives Hope!

You mean Jesus is finally going to teach me how to hit a 2 iron? I've been praying about that for decades now! I was kind of hoping that heaven wouldn't be my own imaginations.

1 Corinthians 2:9;
"But, as it is written, what no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man conceived, what God has prepared for those that love him,".

My comment

"Heaven" is a state of being .... the realm of eternal immortality

It is present here and every where ... a dimension on the other side of a barrier which the mortal human cannot cross

.... and Rollo is correct .... it has not been revealed what we will experience as immortals, but we can know that when Jesus transforms us, we will be like Him [1 John 3:2]

To the readers of my posts .... I have changed my logo to "Bible Linker" instead of "Straightshot" because of a conflict on another forum that I post to .... I want all of my Internet postings to reflect the same logo

So from no on I will be posting as "Bible Linker"

Thanks

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back