Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

what makes you swing that sword of truth

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The battle belongs to the Lord who by the sword (God's word) that proceeds out of His mouth coming against the enemy will have victory over them, Psalms 91.

They were Christians.
Their fruits do not indicate they are Christians to me sir, as I stated Christians do not participate in carnal warfare. Not one example in the Bible of such. Christians follow and imitate Jesus who encouraged us to pray for our enemies. That is not to say that we are not in a war however, we are. Our weapons may not be carnal, but very powerful. 2 Cor 10:3,4; Eph 6:12-17

Their fruits do not indicate they are Christians to me sir, as I stated Christians do not participate in carnal warfare. Not one example in the Bible of such. Christians follow and imitate Jesus who encouraged us to pray for our enemies. That is not to say that we are not in a war however, we are. Our weapons may not be carnal, but very powerful. 2 Cor 10:3,4; Eph 6:12-17
No, I understand that. It's just that they called themselves Christians and they did those things. Christians can do evil in the name of good.

No, I understand that. It's just that they called themselves Christians and they did those things. Christians can do evil in the name of good.
No sir Jn 16:2. It is all too sad a fact that if someone says they are a Christian others think they are Christian. Jesus stated quite clearly it would be fruits, primarily love not only among themselves but for others as well that identified his disciples Jn 13:34,35; Mat 22:39; Gal 6:10 The crusades were a dog gone funny kind of love don't you think?

Back