Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth what manner person should we be

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

ezra

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, " what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness," since we as Christians know Christ return could happen at any time. what kind of person should we be in all holy conversation {conduct} and godliness. if we knew the hour or day what would we be doing different

Jesus’ instruction and example to us even knowing the hour was at hand was to go to the Mount of Olives, observe Passover with the twelve, meet with the people, and be in prayer as He occupied.

2 Pet 3:14 Jesus said for us to be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

Luk 19:13 In a parable we read: and he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.

Jesus’ instruction and example to us even knowing the hour was at hand was to go to the Mount of Olives, observe Passover with the twelve, meet with the people, and be in prayer as He occupied.

2 Pet 3:14 Jesus said for us to be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

Luk 19:13 In a parable we read: and he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
agreed but this was how i brought out 1st Thessalonians 5 . what should we be doing/ what kind of life should we be living. james said be doers of the word not just hearers only.. no body lives the perfect life dots every I crosses every T . we will fail maybe not so much a moral sinful life style.. we are a W I P WE can talk the talk but do we walk the walk . no doubt we know basic scriptures to help us. {holy conversation {conduct} and godliness} is a full time job. i can preach it but how well do i live it

Back