Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What on the Campus is going on

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Atonement

Berkley, Yale, Columbia, MIT

These are some of the most prestigious college campuses in our country. Yet, we turn on the evening news, to watch young people who seems to have no clue what they are protesting. Reporters from multiple outlets have tried to interview some these protesters, "why are you protesting"? Some just walk away, some laugh and some give a version they hear out from the streets, but haven't done the research for themselves to understand the conflict in the Middle East.
When protesters chant "free, free Palestine" or "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" these chants merely show examples of misconception. When was Palestine ever a nation, when did it ever have a national flag?
We have currently people on the left like 'AOC' who has just came out and called them "peaceful protest" after chairs and bottles were thorn at officers. We have people chanting that "they are Hamas"
To me, in my opinion it seems that if Hamas was put on a terrorist watch list, and we have people in this country, on the news stating they are Hamas, they should be arrested. If someone is willing to state that they would do Oct. 7th all over again, and again, they should be arrested. Our government doesn't have to go anywhere, we have Hamas right here, let's grab them and clean up,our streets.
If someone was to threaten a judge in his courtroom, that person will be held in contempt of court and more than likely do a little jail time.
If someone threatens, calls themselves a terrorist or gets violent in any manner, those people should be taken off the streets, plain and simple.
It's a sad day in county, when our Jewish friends can not make it to class with out a lash out of violence and speaking down to them. It's a sad day when our elected officials do nothing to stop the spread of hatred and violence toward the Jew.

These are some of the most prestigious college campuses in our country. Yet, we turn on the evening news, to watch young people who seems to have no clue what they are protesting. Reporters from multiple outlets have tried to interview some these protesters, "why are you protesting"? Some just walk away, some laugh and some give a version they hear out from the streets, but haven't done the research for themselves to understand the conflict in the Middle East.
When protesters chant "free, free Palestine" or "from the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" these chants merely show examples of misconception. When was Palestine ever a nation, when did it ever have a national flag?
We have currently people on the left like 'AOC' who has just came out and called them "peaceful protest" after chairs and bottles were thorn at officers. We have people chanting that "they are Hamas"
To me, in my opinion it seems that if Hamas was put on a terrorist watch list, and we have people in this country, on the news stating they are Hamas, they should be arrested. If someone is willing to state that they would do Oct. 7th all over again, and again, they should be arrested. Our government doesn't have to go anywhere, we have Hamas right here, let's grab them and clean up,our streets.
If someone was to threaten a judge in his courtroom, that person will be held in contempt of court and more than likely do a little jail time.
If someone threatens, calls themselves a terrorist or gets violent in any manner, those people should be taken off the streets, plain and simple.
It's a sad day in county, when our Jewish friends can not make it to class with out a lash out of violence and speaking down to them. It's a sad day when our elected officials do nothing to stop the spread of hatred and violence toward the Jew.
The liberal progressive Jew haters of our nation's colleges want to see all jews dead .
They are souls full of same liberal racist Jewish hate that consumed their hero Hitler.
They dress in the same attire that were worn as Hitler discussed the killing of all the world's Jews :
Background Image

Well you would think if someone is supporting terrorists or claiming they are in what the government classes as a terrorist organisation they would be investigated.

I did call out once where extremists were chanting gas the jews in protest and was wondering if they were ever arrested for inciting racial/religious violence thats a true hate crime.

Leviticus 26:14-46

Good News Translation

Punishment for Disobedience​

14 The Lord said, “If you will not obey my commands, you will be punished. 15 If you refuse to obey my laws and commands and break the covenant I have made with you, 16

I will punish you. I will bring disaster on you—incurable diseases and fevers that will make you blind and cause your life to waste away. You will plant your crops, but it will do you no good, because your enemies will conquer you and eat what you have grown.

17 I will turn against you, so that you will be defeated, and those who hate you will rule over you; you will be so terrified that you will run when no one is chasing you.

18 “If even after all of this you still do not obey me,

I will increase your punishment seven times. 19 I will break your stubborn pride; there will be no rain, and your land will be dry and as hard as iron. 20 All your hard work will do you no good, because your land will not produce crops and the trees will not bear fruit.
21 “If you still continue to resist me and refuse to obey me, I will again increase your punishment seven times. 22 I will send dangerous animals among you, and they will kill your children, destroy your livestock, and leave so few of you that your roads will be deserted.

23 “If after all of this punishment you still do not listen to me, but continue to defy me,

24 then I will turn on you and punish you seven times harder than before.

25 I will bring war on you to punish you for breaking our covenant, and if you gather in your cities for safety, I will send incurable diseases among you, and you will be forced to surrender to your enemies. 26 I will cut off your food supply, so that ten women will need only one oven to bake all the bread they have. They will ration it out, and when you have eaten it all, you will still be hungry.

27 “If after all of this you still continue to defy me and refuse to obey me, 28 then in my anger I will turn on you and again make your punishment seven times worse than before.

29 Your hunger will be so great that you will eat your own children.

30 I will destroy your places of worship on the hills, tear down your incense altars, and throw your dead bodies on your fallen idols. In utter disgust 31 I will turn your cities into ruins, destroy your places of worship, and refuse to accept your sacrifices.

32 I will destroy your land so completely that the enemies who occupy it will be shocked at the destruction. 33 I will bring war on you and scatter you in foreign lands. Your land will be deserted, and your cities left in ruins.

34-35 Then the land will enjoy the years of complete rest that you would not give it; it will lie abandoned and get its rest while you are in exile in the land of your enemies.

36 “I will make those of you who are in exile so terrified that the sound of a leaf blowing in the wind will make you run. You will run as if you were being pursued in battle, and you will fall when there is no enemy near you.

37 You will stumble over one another when no one is chasing you, and you will be unable to fight against any enemy.

38 You will die in exile, swallowed up by the land of your enemies.

39 The few of you who survive in the land of your enemies will waste away because of your own sin and the sin of your ancestors.
-----------------------------------------------
40 “But your descendants will confess their sins and the sins of their ancestors, who resisted me and rebelled against me, 41 and caused me to turn against them and send them into exile in the land of their enemies. At last, when your descendants are humbled and they have paid the penalty for their sin and rebellion, 42 I will remember my covenant with Jacob and with Isaac and with Abraham, and I will renew my promise to give my people the land. 43 First, however, the land must be rid of its people, so that it can enjoy its complete rest, and

they must pay the full penalty for having rejected my laws and my commands.

44 But even then, when they are still in the land of their enemies, I will not completely abandon them or destroy them. That would put an end to my covenant with them, and I am the Lord their God.

45 I will renew the covenant that I made with their ancestors when I showed all the nations my power by bringing my people out of Egypt, in order that I, the Lord, might be their God.”

The liberal progressive Jew haters of our nation's colleges want to see all jews dead .
They are souls full of same liberal racist Jewish hate that consumed their hero Hitler.
They dress in the same attire that were worn as Hitler discussed the killing of all the world's Jews :
Background Image

I have noticed the same reddick being cited on our campuses today. In the same spirit, it's the same manner of reddick as the days of Hitler, 1933'. This hatred for the Jews seems to steam from ignorance.
Moreover, I believe the Jews are hatred because they're the chosen people of God. Israel is the apple of God's eye. So in Satan's doing, he goes after the very heart of God. Therefore, in each generation the Jews have suffered under some form(s) of hatred. It's a spiritual warfare.

Well you would think if someone is supporting terrorists or claiming they are in what the government classes as a terrorist organisation they would be investigated.

I did call out once where extremists were chanting gas the jews in protest and was wondering if they were ever arrested for inciting racial/religious violence thats a true hate crime.

One would think our government would do something more about the violence. It's make our young feel superior to authority, because we have no one elected to show authority, and arrest and punish the wicked for what they do. Instead, they release felons back on the street, thus more violence. Let's not mention all the mental health issues and homelessness. It's all bad

I have noticed the same reddick being cited on our campuses today. In the same spirit, it's the same manner of reddick as the days of Hitler, 1933'. This hatred for the Jews seems to steam from ignorance.
Moreover, I believe the Jews are hatred because they're the chosen people of God. Israel is the apple of God's eye. So in Satan's doing, he goes after the very heart of God. Therefore, in each generation the Jews have suffered under some form(s) of hatred. It's a spiritual warfare.
At it's core hate for the Jews is satanic, it is from the Jews the Davidic line to be exact that God made possible our salvation:

Unchecked Copy Box
Rev 12:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne
Unchecked Copy Box
Rev 12:13
And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

At it's core hate for the Jews is satanic, it is from the Jews the Davidic line to be exact that God made possible our salvation:

Unchecked Copy Box
Rev 12:5
And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne
Unchecked Copy Box
Rev 12:13
And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Exactly

And to see this hatred played out daily on our television. Its heart wrenching some of the treatment we see. I know in my heart of hearts its a spiritual battle.

Exactly

And to see this hatred played out daily on our television. Its heart wrenching some of the treatment we see. I know in my heart of hearts its a spiritual battle.
The age is winding down with increasing velocity.
How do you put this kind of hate for the Jews , among the generation that will soon be running the world , back in the toothpaste tube ?
You don't .

The age is winding down with increasing velocity.
How do you put this kind of hate for the Jews , among the generation that will soon be running the world , back in the toothpaste tube ?
You don't .

I'm afraid this is only the beginning. As we draw closer to the end of this age. The Bible declares that during these times, Nation will rise against Nation, and Kingdom vs Kingdom. The Hebrew word for 'Nation:', means 'race. This is happening across the globe. We see on a global scale, the prideful, the boasters, the hatred and malice (violence) is rising. On top of the mental state of the mass population at this time. Signs in the cosmos, horrific weather patterns and earthquakes in many places. What did our Lord say to us? This is only the beginning.

Considering the complicated history of modern Israel, there is a point of wanting Palestine to be free.

When modern Israel was created in the late 40s there were people living in the region, the Palestinians. The region was mapped out for both the Palestinians and the Israel settlers. Due to conflicts on who owned what land there has been expansions into Palestinian Territory. 2 regions in particular are the West Bank and th. I Hamas controlled Gaza Strip. Both are independent regions. Israel has fought with Hamas for decades over the control of Gaza.

The Westbank is not controlled by Hamas, but has had many disputes with main Israel over holly sights and woth settler expansion. This has resulted in clashing with the IDF and forces relocation. Gazza is occupied and has had a violent and complicated relationship woth Israel.

Many US protestors (that includes those of Jewish decent) hold that Israel is too agressive with Palestinians and that punishing civilians leads to higher Hamas recruitment

In short, it's complicated.

Considering the complicated history of modern Israel, there is a point of wanting Palestine to be free.

When modern Israel was created in the late 40s there were people living in the region, the Palestinians.

Not just Palestinians lived there .

It's more complicated than that

There have always been Jews living in Jerusalem for the past 2500 years at least.​

The very fact that there were Jews in Jerusalem before the modern creation of Israel is what necessitated the Palestinian's Grand Mufti convening with the hero of the Palestinians Adolf Hitler,
The premise behind the meeting between Mufti & Hitler whose troops were expected to win Africa and the Middle East , was to hash out who got to kill all the Jews in Jerusalem once the British had been defeated.
Mufti and the Palestinians did not want Hitler to have all the fun killing the Jews and was pleading his case for the Palestinians getting the privilege of killing all their Jew neighbors .
The Mufti would feel very much at home today on any liberal democrat hate filled College Campus.

Never-before-seen Photos of Palestinian Mufti With Hitler Ties Visiting Nazi Germany

The six pictures of Haj Amin al-Husseini visiting Nazi Germany are opening on the auction block at $10,000

Open gallery view
Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem in Nazi Germany ,1943.

Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem in Nazi Germany ,1943. Credit:

In short, it's complicated.

It is complicated, and dangerous. War is politics gone insane.

The thing is ethnic jews have always lived in the land since the stone age just as the arabs. Even the quran says allah told moses to lead israel into the holy land that was destined for them, and gave them authrority over that land.

Surah 5

"And ˹remember˺ when Moses said to his people, “O my people! Remember Allah’s favours upon you when He raised prophets from among you, made you sovereign and gave you what He had never given anyone in the world. O my people! Enter the Holy Land which Allah has destined for you ˹to enter˺. And do not turn back or else you will become losers."

Authority over the land because only those given authority over a land have authority for capital punishments.

"That is why We ordained for the Children of Israel that whoever takes a life unless as a punishment for murder or mischief in the land—it will be as if they killed all of humanity; and whoever saves a life, it will be as if they saved all of humanity."

Many countries have ethnic issues going on to this day. I mean there are people in some countries who believe since they have 1% some ethnicity bloodline and like to clsim that there land was stolen from there family in history. If thats the case everyone in the world could have a cry over something.

Its just classic everyone likes to play the victim card. Even in this conflict both sides do it. Isrsel claims its the victim and defending itself, the palestinians claiming they victims being hard done by. Both is true but that just makes people more angry.

That dont solve problems. People have to work together and come up with solutions if they want to live in peace otherwise they just be fighting each other for life.

Not just Palestinians lived there .

It's more complicated than that

There have always been Jews living in Jerusalem for the past 2500 years at least​

True, but modern Israel isn't just Jeruselem. Israel also expanded its borders after the 6 year war and brought in former efyptian land that is the modern Gaza Strip.

The very fact that there were Jews in Jerusalem before the modern creation of Israel is what necessitated the Palestinian's Grand Mufti convening with the hero of the Palestinians Adolf Hitler,
No, the Nazis introduced the conspiracy of the Elders of Zion to many parts of the middle east to exacerbate relations.

The premise behind the meeting between Mufti & Hitler whose troops were expected to win Africa and the Middle East , was to hash out who got to kill all the Jews in Jerusalem once the British had been defeated.
Mufti and the Palestinians did not want Hitler to have all the fun killing the Jews and was pleading his case for the Palestinians getting the privilege of killing all their Jew neighbors .
The Mufti would feel very much at home today on any liberal democrat hate filled College Campus.

i doubt it considering that Mufti doesn't hold to liberal values.

Never-before-seen Photos of Palestinian Mufti With Hitler Ties Visiting Nazi Germany

The six pictures of Haj Amin al-Husseini visiting Nazi Germany are opening on the auction block at $10,000

Open gallery view
Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem in Nazi Germany ,1943.

Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem in Nazi Germany ,1943. Credit:
Ok, considering that the Nazis were defeated and that modern Palestine is 2 different regions with Hamas only having control of one region, it's pretty different.

True, but modern Israel isn't just Jeruselem. Israel also expanded its borders after the 6 year war and brought in former efyptian land that is the modern Gaza Strip.

And Israel respectfully left gaza to the Palestinians to govern themselves, and the palestinians made a choice and it dont matter the situation the result was hamas and the jihadists took control.

I understsnd and have compassion and sympathy for many civilians in the so called relgion of gaza and palestine, they strong people having to deal with more than many in this world will ever have to go through, but like anything they can either support hamas and the jihadists, or they can praise Israel for trying to take them out and getting them in the situation, either way it involves conflict. Its a sad situation.

Thee has always been a cry in palestine but the civilians being levelled is only because there leadership that caused it and went on a killing spree and intensified the conflict why they suffering and hungry. I understsnd why civilians would be angry. Its not there doing, they should be angry with hamas for flipping out and slaugtering jews. Israel is bigger and stronger and is always on edge so you dont provoke them.

I mean there is a difference between palestinian civilians getting a hard time by israel and some people being unfairly treated or discriminated over the years and getting.picked on , and a retaliation going on a jihadist genocidal killing spree slaughtering as many innocent jews as possible.

No civilians are to blame on any side. Its a sad situation. But in wars civilians suffer. The sad truth.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back