Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

What The Diffrent Between Islam & Christianity ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
L

Lamech

The Prophet Solomon's Temple - The Temple Of Judaism .
( 1 ) The temple is shaped like a cube ,
( 2 ) The high priest can only enter the Temple once a year on the day of atonement .
( 3 ) The Judahites believe that when you visit the temple your sins are forgiven .
( 4 ) The holiest place in the temple was covered with a veil ( Exodus 26;31-37 ) .
( 5 ) The temple of Judaism houses the Ark of the Covenant & the mercy seat ( Exo 26;33-34
( 6 ) Solomon the son of the Prophet David built the Temple of Judaism ( 2 sAM 7;12-13 , 1Kings 5;5, 8;20-21 ,
( 7 ) The building was built with gold hewn stones and cedar ( Exodus Chapter 26 ) .
( 8 ) The people of Judaism face the Holy Temple in prayer ( 1Kings 8;22 ) .
( 9 ) The Judahites made a pilgrimage to worship at the Temple .
( 10 ) Solomon's temples was destroyed and the rebuilt .
( 11 ) The Temple fell into the hands of Israelis , enemies of Islam today .
( 12 ) The Temple was rebuilt by Herod the Great who sought to buy the Judahites . He started in 19 B.C. and finished 18 years later .
( 13 ) Every day from the temple a chant could be heard .
( 14 ) The Judahites who worshipped at the Temple prostrated in prayer ( Daniel 2;46 )
( 15 ) After Herod built the temple he charged his people a high tax

The Prophet Muhammad's Temple - The Temple Of Islam .
( 1 ) The Ka'ba is shape like a cube
( 2 ) The Saudi Arabian King's family enter the Ka'ba once a year on Hajj for atonement .
( 3 ) Muslims believe that when you go on Hajj which is to visit the Ka'ba your sins are forgiven ( The Qur'an 2;158 )
( 4 ) The Ka'ba is veiled with a black drape called a Kiswa
( 5 ) The Ka'ba house the Black Stone .
( 6 ) The Prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael built the Ka'ba ( The Quran 2;125 ) .
( 7 ) The Kiswa is woven and embroidered in gold and silver . It is made of 670 kilogram of pure silk and dyed black . The border is embroidered in gold - plated silver wire and emblazoned - with verse from the Koran .
( 8 ) Muslims face the direction of the Holy Temple where the Ka'ba sits ( The Qur'an 2;125 ).
( 9 ) Muslims go on a pilgrimage to worship at the Ka'ba .
( 10 ) The Ka'ba was destroyed and then rebuilt .
( 11 ) The Ka'ba has fallen into the hands of the Wahhabis , the enemies of true Islam today .
( 12 ) The Wahhabis of Saudi are rebuilding Mecca and buying all Muslims .
( 13 ) Every day from the minaret of the Ka'ba a chant ( The Adhan ) can be heard .
( 14 ) Muslims prostrate in prayer ( The Quran 2;43 ) .
( 15 ) Saudi Arabian Charge pilgrim Hajj Tax per head .Is A Lot More Now ..

Herod's Temple or Ka'ba encompassed an area of 35 acres , it took 18 years to be completed and remained only 6 years before it was destroyed by the Romans . The only part of the temple which still remains is the western wall , more commonly known as the '' Wailing Wall '' . To this day Jews wear around their heads '' A Cube - Shape Wooden Block '' which is attached to leather straps called a tefillin when they perform morning worship in commemoration of the great Temple that was first built by the Prophet Moses on the command of the almighty Allah ( Exodus 25;8-9 ) . Originally the tabernacle of the congregation as it was first called was carried from place to place until the command was given to the Prophet Solomon to built a firm foundation

epistemaniac said:
the most important difference is the different conceptions of who Jesus is...

blessings,
ken

Thank you but I'm talking about the above Post !

The main difference is that we have a Living Saviour Who can forgive our sins and cleanse us from them and they do not. Our Saviour returned from the dead, and their's has not. Our Saviour is returning to get us, and their's is not. Our God teaches love, and their's teaches hate.

Think the title needs to be changed. All I am seeing here is more or less comparison of beliefs or scripture in terms of the Jewish and Islamic religion. Or at least scriptures and what is felt to have happened in accordance with such.

Not to say that Christians do not share beliefs with the Jewish in terms of the Old Testament. But if the topic is not differences between Christianity and Islam, the title likely should be different seeing as two members have already pointed out the view of Jesus is a more than clear difference between Islam and Christianity.

I am sorry if this offends anyone. No harm was meant.

May God Bless You

Danielle

LostLamb said:
Think the title needs to be changed. All I am seeing here is more or less comparison of beliefs or scripture in terms of the Jewish and Islamic religion. Or at least scriptures and what is felt to have happened in accordance with such.

Not to say that Christians do not share beliefs with the Jewish in terms of the Old Testament. But if the topic is not differences between Christianity and Islam, the title likely should be different seeing as two members have already pointed out the view of Jesus is a more than clear difference between Islam and Christianity.

I am sorry if this offends anyone. No harm was meant.

May God Bless You

Danielle

No offends taking the point of the post was to show the similarities between the two . Because 98% of the Muslims / Christian never took the time to read each other scriptures with an open mind . They rather let their Imaam / Minister / Media Etc tell them what to believe and to accept .

Jon-Marc said:
The main difference is that we have a Living Saviour Who can forgive our sins and cleanse us from them and they do not. Our Saviour returned from the dead, and their's has not. Our Saviour is returning to get us, and their's is not. Our God teaches love, and their's teaches hate.

First nowhere in the scriptures does Yashu'a claim to be the Creater / God himself chapter & verse that is . According to some Muslims they say Muhammad is with Allah , As do Christian say Yashu'a his setting on the right side of God , And if he setting on the right side of God according to some Christians he can't be God , Because how could God sit on the right side of himself . Both these men Muhammad & Yashu'a were messager of their God be it Allah / Yahuwa . But They're Muhammad / Yashu'a Are Worship by their congregation . You also say Islam teachs hate , That not true , Both these two religion are taught to hate each other by their Teacher / Minister / Media / Newspaper / T.V. / Radio Etc . Both these group have their own Diffrent Sect / Denomination , With Their Diffrent School Of Though . Meaning not follow the Laws Commandment of their scripture , But they do follow words of men .

< Food For Though > Ever hear the saying this or that school is a bad school , It has nothing to do with the school one goes to , < It The People Inside The School That's Bad > The same goes with Religion . So no religion teaches hate by whatever name they call themselve or God they follow , It the people in these houses of worship . Doing these things .

Where did you copy this post from (or did you write it yourself?) I'm not accusing you of anything, but your posts here are written from a Muslim viewpoint - although they appear to be masquerading as a legitimate study of comparative religion. See the bolded parts in your post below - things only a Muslim (non-wahabi) would say.

You are of course allowed to make such posts here (more than welcome) and I'd be happy to refute them every time, but it is a simple matter of courtesy to let fellow members know where you actually stand in regards to religion.

Lamech said:
The Prophet Solomon's Temple - The Temple Of Judaism .
( 1 ) The temple is shaped like a cube ,
( 2 ) The high priest can only enter the Temple once a year on the day of atonement .
( 3 ) The Judahites believe that when you visit the temple your sins are forgiven .
( 4 ) The holiest place in the temple was covered with a veil ( Exodus 26;31-37 ) .
( 5 ) The temple of Judaism houses the Ark of the Covenant & the mercy seat ( Exo 26;33-34
( 6 ) Solomon the son of the Prophet David built the Temple of Judaism ( 2 sAM 7;12-13 , 1Kings 5;5, 8;20-21 ,
( 7 ) The building was built with gold hewn stones and cedar ( Exodus Chapter 26 ) .
( 8 ) The people of Judaism face the Holy Temple in prayer ( 1Kings 8;22 ) .
( 9 ) The Judahites made a pilgrimage to worship at the Temple .
( 10 ) Solomon's temples was destroyed and the rebuilt .
( 11 ) The Temple fell into the hands of Israelis , enemies of Islam today .
( 12 ) The Temple was rebuilt by Herod the Great who sought to buy the Judahites . He started in 19 B.C. and finished 18 years later .
( 13 ) Every day from the temple a chant could be heard .
( 14 ) The Judahites who worshipped at the Temple prostrated in prayer ( Daniel 2;46 )
( 15 ) After Herod built the temple he charged his people a high tax

The Prophet Muhammad's Temple - The Temple Of Islam .
( 1 ) The Ka'ba is shape like a cube
( 2 ) The Saudi Arabian King's family enter the Ka'ba once a year on Hajj for atonement .
( 3 ) Muslims believe that when you go on Hajj which is to visit the Ka'ba your sins are forgiven ( The Qur'an 2;158 )
( 4 ) The Ka'ba is veiled with a black drape called a Kiswa
( 5 ) The Ka'ba house the Black Stone .
( 6 ) The Prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael built the Ka'ba ( The Quran 2;125 ) .
( 7 ) The Kiswa is woven and embroidered in gold and silver . It is made of 670 kilogram of pure silk and dyed black . The border is embroidered in gold - plated silver wire and emblazoned - with verse from the Koran .
( 8 ) Muslims face the direction of the Holy Temple where the Ka'ba sits ( The Qur'an 2;125 ).
( 9 ) Muslims go on a pilgrimage to worship at the Ka'ba .
( 10 ) The Ka'ba was destroyed and then rebuilt .
( 11 ) The Ka'ba has fallen into the hands of the Wahhabis , the enemies of true Islam today .
( 12 ) The Wahhabis of Saudi are rebuilding Mecca and buying all Muslims .
( 13 ) Every day from the minaret of the Ka'ba a chant ( The Adhan ) can be heard .
( 14 ) Muslims prostrate in prayer ( The Quran 2;43 ) .
( 15 ) Saudi Arabian Charge pilgrim Hajj Tax per head .Is A Lot More Now ..

Herod's Temple or Ka'ba encompassed an area of 35 acres , it took 18 years to be completed and remained only 6 years before it was destroyed by the Romans . The only part of the temple which still remains is the western wall , more commonly known as the '' Wailing Wall '' . To this day Jews wear around their heads '' A Cube - Shape Wooden Block '' which is attached to leather straps called a tefillin when they perform morning worship in commemoration of the great Temple that was first built by the Prophet Moses on the command of the almighty Allah ( Exodus 25;8-9 ) . Originally the tabernacle of the congregation as it was first called was carried from place to place until the command was given to the Prophet Solomon to built a firm foundation

This post claims it is discussing the "differences" between Islam and Christianity, but as actually pointed out, you are discussing Islam and Judaism - yet this post does not discuss differences really - it is an attempt to point out the (perceived) similarities between them. Why? As an attempt to show that Islam really is a continuation and a 'return' to what the (as you said) "almighty Allah" of the Bible intended?

Lamech said:
According to some Muslims they say Muhammad is with Allah , As do Christian say Yashu'a his setting on the right side of God
Those Muslims are wrong because they are not using their own texts to come to this conclusion. Even Muhammad said he did not know what would be done with him. According to Islam the only way to get straight to paradise ( bypass the torture in the grave and having your scales weighed on Judgement Day) is to die as a Shahid (martyr) during Jihad. Since Muhammad did not die this way, he was right to say that he did not know what would be done with him.

Also it's interesting to note that in Islam, on Judgement Day, there are ahadith where Muhammad states that HE will be the intercessor to the people for Allah, and HE will sit at the right hand of Allah.

Lamech said:
You also say Islam teachs hate , That not true ,
Where is your evidence for this? Are you aware that Muhammad himself admitted he had been made victorious with terror? that the ayah of the sword (9:5) abrogates all the peaceful verses in the Quran? Just some examples there.

Lamech said:
Both these group have their own Diffrent Sect / Denomination , With Their Diffrent School Of Though . Meaning not follow the Laws Commandment of their scripture , But they do follow words of men .
No, you are being disingenuous here - in Islam for example, the sectarian differences deal mainly with the ahadith. Shia's have their ahadith, Sunni's have theirs (different), Quran-only's reject the ahadith, so on and so forth. True they do not much like each other, but this is because of indoctrination and NOTHING to do with 'not following their scriptures'.

Lamech said:
No offends taking the point of the post was to show the similarities between the two . Because 98% of the Muslims / Christian never took the time to read each other scriptures with an open mind . They rather let their Imaam / Minister / Media Etc tell them what to believe and to accept .

Lamech,

Again these are comparisons in terms of the Jewish and Muslim religions. Although Christianity tends to share quite a few beliefs with the Jewish, there are differences there too. So perhaps a little more research need be done in regards of this topic?

I, myself, have still much to learn about Islam for most of what I have come to know is from the mouth of others ....though not through the church. For my own mother has studied a bit on other religions. No I am not a hater of people of different beliefs, but will not deny, there are practices that I cannot agree with in terms of Muslims, Catholics, and the like. Does this mean I cannot converse with them, no. On the contrary some of the most interesting people I have met here have been of different beliefs than myself.

So the hate statement may be a bit extreme. Though not altogether false. Then....I can openly say it is not just Christians who do it. I have seen hatred come from both ends. Right here on this forum too. We are all human. So no doubt there will be flaws, imperfections, and unjust actions from one of us to another. Which is worth praying about.

May God Bless You

Danielle

LostLamb said:
Lamech said:

Lamech,

Again these are comparisons in terms of the Jewish and Muslim religions. Although Christianity tends to share quite a few beliefs with the Jewish, there are differences there too. So perhaps a little more research need be done in regards of this topic?

I, myself, have still much to learn about Islam for most of what I have come to know is from the mouth of others ....though not through the church. For my own mother has studied a bit on other religions. No I am not a hater of people of different beliefs, but will not deny, there are practices that I cannot agree with in terms of Muslims, Catholics, and the like. Does this mean I cannot converse with them, no. On the contrary some of the most interesting people I have met here have been of different beliefs than myself.

So the hate statement may be a bit extreme. Though not altogether false. Then....I can openly say it is not just Christians who do it. I have seen hatred come from both ends. Right here on this forum too. We are all human. So no doubt there will be flaws, imperfections, and unjust actions from one of us to another. Which is worth praying about.

May God Bless You

Danielle

Overstand something I don't see you has one of those who hate / put down one belief , If you took my post to mean All christians , That not what I'm saying here , ( Because I Know Their Good In ALL Religion , By Whatever Name They Call Themselve ) . Being we're talking Islam / Christianity that why I made the statement SOME Muslims / Christian , But the bad out weight the good when it come to these two groups . Like you said it even happen here , I have even been excuse of hateing / puting down christiannity , Because I pointed out the diffrent between Yashu'a and Paul teaching .

You have a few here say I'm copying & pasteing , When 90% of the people here copying & pasteing From their favor website meaning the one that follow their school of though or to put down another . Never once do the Think that one can / does research / study religion . They feel only their Sect / Denomination / Teacher / Minister / Imaam have the truth , When 98% of these people / Teacher can't speak the language their belief were written . 98% Of Muslims don't speak ( Classical Arabic ) They're speak a dialect of Arabic , And that's because of the diffrent tribes ,

98% Of Christian Havn't disided what language their belief were written in Some will say Greek / Latin , When According to the scripture Yashu'a spoke aramic . What I find veryyyy and sad , With all the diffrent Sect of Muslims and their school of though , And the diffrent Denomination and their diffrent school of though , All claiming to have the true words of their God , Be it Allah / Yahuwa , Until all these Sect / Denomination can get their Teaching / Story Stretch .

( Where The Truth ) . The Key To Learning One Faith / Belief Is The Language It Was Written In , Studying Research . The media IS A Powerful Tool Being To Keep These To Group Hateing Each Other ( And This Is Fact ) . Oh by the way doesn't some Christians say Jesus / Yashu'a Was A Jew ? And If That True Why Aren't They Calling Them Self Jews And Not Christian . Paul A Roman Call Them Christians Acts 11 ; 26 ,

Have A Bless Day .

Oh by the way doesn't some Christians say Jesus / Yashu'a Was A Jew ? And If That True Why Aren't They Calling Them Self Jews And Not Christian . Paul A Roman Call Them Christians Acts 11 ; 26 ,
Jew/Jewish is an ethnic group. The religion is Judaism. Christian's don't call themselves Jews, because they are not Jewish (well most of them). They are followers of Christ, hence Christians.

It's like Muslims do not call themselves Arabs just because Muhammad was an Arab, because Arabs are an ethnic group.

You have a few here say I'm copying & pasteing , When 90% of the people here copying & pasteing From their favor website
90%? Where do you get this figure? There are lies, damned lies and then there are statistics.

meaning the one that follow their school of though or to put down another .
Who are you referring to? Can we have examples please?

98% Of Muslims don't speak ( Classical Arabic ) They're speak a dialect of Arabic , And that's because of the diffrent tribes ,
DISAGREE!!! MOST Muslims do not speak Arabic at ALL! 98% of Muslims speak Arabic you say? Can you source this claim?

And the diffrent Denomination and their diffrent school of though , All claiming to have the true words of their God , Be it Allah / Yahuwa , Until all these Sect / Denomination can get their Teaching / Story Stretch .
You show a fundamental misunderstanding of Islam here in claiming that all Muslim sects have their own "true words of God". ALL Muslims use the same Arabic Quran. What differentiates them is the supplemental material that they have (usually ahadith) and, in the case of the submittors and other Quran-only's their non acceptance of the supplemental materials and their creative (read: softened) translations of that Quran.

There is no change to "gods words" and they all do use the same book.

( Where The Truth ) . The Key To Learning One Faith / Belief Is The Language It Was Written In , Studying Research . The media IS A Powerful Tool Being To Keep These To Group Hateing Each Other ( And This Is Fact ) .
Again, the problem is indoctrination that keeps the hate going, not the texts (bible and Quran). This "you must study/speak the original language" is completely false. We don't need to study the original texts to find if Jesus was good or Muhammad was bad (or vice versa). If the person is truly godly (if god exists) then their sayings and deeds (one would think) from an all knowing deity will have to be translatable into other languages in order to reach as many as possible.

This is a big problem with Islam that claims Arabic is "God's language" and the texts can only be 'fully understood' in Arabic. Firstly this is false, and secondly, if god is all knowing he would not have then revealed it in Arabic, if this was the case.

Lamech said:
You have a few here say I'm copying & pasteing , When 90% of the people here copying & pasteing From their favor website meaning the one that follow their school of though or to put down another .

Lamech:

Please also note that copying & pasting is fine when you cite your source. The fact of the matter is, you have failed to provide us with any of your sources for your numerous copy & pastes and this is against our Terms of Service.

Lamech said:
Overstand something I don't see you has one of those who hate / put down one belief , If you took my post to mean All christians , That not what I'm saying here , ( Because I Know Their Good In ALL Religion , By Whatever Name They Call Themselve ) . Being we're talking Islam / Christianity that why I made the statement SOME Muslims / Christian , But the bad out weight the good when it come to these two groups . Like you said it even happen here , I have even been excuse of hateing / puting down christiannity , Because I pointed out the diffrent between Yashu'a and Paul teaching .

You have a few here say I'm copying & pasteing , When 90% of the people here copying & pasteing From their favor website meaning the one that follow their school of though or to put down another . Never once do the Think that one can / does research / study religion . They feel only their Sect / Denomination / Teacher / Minister / Imaam have the truth , When 98% of these people / Teacher can't speak the language their belief were written . 98% Of Muslims don't speak ( Classical Arabic ) They're speak a dialect of Arabic , And that's because of the diffrent tribes ,

98% Of Christian Havn't disided what language their belief were written in Some will say Greek / Latin , When According to the scripture Yashu'a spoke aramic . What I find veryyyy and sad , With all the diffrent Sect of Muslims and their school of though , And the diffrent Denomination and their diffrent school of though , All claiming to have the true words of their God , Be it Allah / Yahuwa , Until all these Sect / Denomination can get their Teaching / Story Stretch .

( Where The Truth ) . The Key To Learning One Faith / Belief Is The Language It Was Written In , Studying Research . The media IS A Powerful Tool Being To Keep These To Group Hateing Each Other ( And This Is Fact ) . Oh by the way doesn't some Christians say Jesus / Yashu'a Was A Jew ? And If That True Why Aren't They Calling Them Self Jews And Not Christian . Paul A Roman Call Them Christians Acts 11 ; 26 ,

Have A Bless Day .

Lamech,

You speak some interesting things with me here. What you do not realize though is that NOT ALL Christians put their faith in the words of ministers, media, etc. So that in itself is a bit of a stereotype. Though I am not the perfect example of what a follower of Christ should be, I place my faith in the Bible. Yes, the Bible was composed by men or more or less written by men...but the entiity of the Bible bears much of the same message from begining to end.

In terms of Christians calling themselves Christians rather than Jews...there are some historical factors to perhaps keep in mind. Such as, were all the earliest Christians Jewish? No. In fact, some were what were refered to as Gentiles (people who were not Jewish).

As for the writing of God's word it originally yes, was written in Arabic...then again in Greek or Latin so that the growing populous of Roman people who took charge of Jerusalem could read it. It has since then been written in English and so forth.

No doubt I do not know all the facts. For I am still but a baby in Christ who is seeking to learn. There is always more to learn too it seems. For no matter how many times one reads scripture, there is always something in which could be caught that was not the previous time reading through it.

We are each individuals, unique too. So no doubt we will not always agree on everything. Be we of the same beliefs or not.

May God Bless You

Danielle

LostLamb said:
...As for the writing of God's word it originally yes, was written in Arabic...

Danielle, I think you may have meant "Aramaic". :)

LostLamb said:
Lamech said:

Have A Bless Day .

Lamech,

You speak some interesting things with me here. What you do not realize though is that NOT ALL Christians put their faith in the words of ministers, media, etc. So that in itself is a bit of a stereotype. Though I am not the perfect example of what a follower of Christ should be, I place my faith in the Bible. Yes, the Bible was composed by men or more or less written by men...but the entiity of the Bible bears much of the same message from begining to end.

In terms of Christians calling themselves Christians rather than Jews...there are some historical factors to perhaps keep in mind. Such as, were all the earliest Christians Jewish? No. In fact, some were what were refered to as Gentiles (people who were not Jewish).

As for the writing of God's word it originally yes, was written in Arabic...then again in Greek or Latin so that the growing populous of Roman people who took charge of Jerusalem could read it. It has since then been written in English and so forth.

No doubt I do not know all the facts. For I am still but a baby in Christ who is seeking to learn. There is always more to learn too it seems. For no matter how many times one reads scripture, there is always something in which could be caught that was not the previous time reading through it.

We are each individuals, unique too. So no doubt we will not always agree on everything. Be we of the same beliefs or not.

May God Bless You

Danielle

You make a very good point and that is everytime some one read A scriptures / Book they see something news , This why one should do their own research learn the language Etc . This way one doesn't always have believe they'll know . You'll find those who don't research / study / read their scriptures , Are the one who will Argue the most . I Was always taught when ever discussing one belief / religion to use scriptures from their holy book . But in order to do this one must read their holy book with and open mind . ( Food for though ) Whenever a Muslim / Christian make a statement , Ask him / her where does say this or that meaning chapter & verse in their holy book . 9 out of 10 they can't do it . Oh yes in the case of Some Muslims they'll try to use Hadiyth then ask him / her where in the Qur'aan does it back up that Hadiyth . Key point here if it can't be back up with scriptures it no good . Oh yes the Bible also have their Hadiyth's Paul's Hadiyth are his 13 letters , Letter are not scriptures these Letter were sent to diffrent churches , Don't Believe Me , Research / Check It out For Yourself ok .

Divine Truth Never Conflict .

Have A Bless Day .

By the way I wasn't saying all Muslims or Christian listen to / pay attention to the media / teacher etc .

Whenever a Muslim / Christian make a statement , Ask him / her where does say this or that meaning chapter & verse in their holy book . 9 out of 10 they can't do it . Oh yes in the case of Some Muslims they'll try to use Hadiyth then ask him / her where in the Qur'aan does it back up that Hadiyth . Key point here if it can't be back up with scriptures it no good .
While I generally agree with this (that you should ask where their texts say something) this is not always useful in regards to Islam because in addition to the Quran, they follow Uswa Hasana (the best example of conduct to follow) Muhammad - and his sayings and actions are recorded in the ahadith and are not necessarily in the Quran. This is because the Quran is allegedly the word of Allah and the ahadith are not. For example, the Quran says pray 3 times a day, but since Muhammad's Miraj and trip to heaven, it was raised to 5. So demanding that Muslims back up the 'pray 5 times a day' with a Quran reference is at least pointless and at worst, completely misunderstanding the fundamentals of Muslims and their texts.

But I am already aware that you are a ahadith rejector so I do not suppose this fazes you much.

Kaaba/Becca were built by Prophet Abraham (pbuh) and it were there thousands of year before prophet Mohamed (pbuh)!!!!

Peace

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back