Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[_ Old Earth _] What those who endorse evolution igore

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Heidi said:
Dunzo said:
jwu said:
Dear god, she's a thousand times worse than I thought.

Oh, that really proves evolution right. :lol: Since your comment is what you consider a refutation, then you don't have a prayer of proving your theory. ;-)

Uh, no, it's not a refutation, it's a comment on the idiocy of your posts where you don't know the difference between a star, a planet, and a planetoid. I mean, that's just low. Really low.

Uh, no, it's not a refutation, it's a comment on the idiocy of your posts where you don't know the difference between a star, a planet, and a planetoid. I mean, that's just low. Really low.[/quote]

I've already reported your personal attacks. And since personal attacks are the first sign that you can't defend your position, they're a waste of time. they only prove you have no case.

Heidi said:
Uh, no, it's not a refutation, it's a comment on the idiocy of your posts where you don't know the difference between a star, a planet, and a planetoid. I mean, that's just low. Really low.

I've already reported your personal attacks. And since personal attacks are the first sign that you can't defend your position, they're a waste of time. they only prove you have no case.

I've defended my position countless times, only to be received with ignorance and strawmen from you. Presenting facts and evidence is totally useless when debating with you as they go ignored.

And please, learn to quote-nest properly. It's so annoying having to figure out who wrote what.

Dunzo said:
Heidi said:

I've defended my position countless times, only to be received with ignorance and strawmen from you. Presenting facts and evidence is totally useless when debating with you as they go ignored.

And please, learn to quote-nest properly. It's so annoying having to figure out who wrote what.[/quote]

Sorry, but all you've done is contradict yourself which I've pointed out in your posts. But you're out of control now which shows you're not thinking rationally. So I'll wait until you can deal with the issues instead of personally attacking those who disagree with you.

I'm still not seeing any examples of contradictions I've made as requested in the other thread.

Dunzo said:
I'm still not seeing any examples of contradictions I've made as requested in the other thread.

Of course not. You have shown that you don't have the capacity to admit you're wrong. But they exist everywhere. But when I point them out you deny them even though they're plain as day. So until you develop the capacity to see your contradictions, you can never receive God's forgiveness and you'll never be able to discern between the truth and a lie. :sad

Heidi said:
Dunzo said:

Of course not. You have shown that you don't have the capacity to admit you're wrong. But they exist everywhere. But when I point them out you deny them even though they're plain as day. So until you develop the capacity to see your contradiction, you can never receive God's forgiveness and you'll be in the dark about the truth forever. :sad

The beautiful irony is that you've looked for my contradictions but can't find any without resorting to strawmen, but can't go back on your word so have to accuse me of the very same thing. Delicious.

So are you going to show me any or not? I'm trying to learn where I've supposedly gone wrong.

Dunzo said:
Heidi said:
Dunzo said:

Of course not. You have shown that you don't have the capacity to admit you're wrong. But they exist everywhere. But when I point them out you deny them even though they're plain as day. So until you develop the capacity to see your contradiction, you can never receive God's forgiveness and you'll be in the dark about the truth forever. :sad

The beautiful irony is that you've looked for my contradictions but can't find any without resorting to strawmen, but can't go back on your word so have to accuse me of the very same thing. Delicious.

So are you going to show me any or not? I'm trying to learn where I've supposedly gone wrong.

Dunzo, since you can't stick to the OP's but instead, use this forum as a place to put people down, then I'm done conversing with you. Your attacks don't prove your theory true any more than they take your contradictions away. If you don't understand that, that's your problem, not mine. All you've shown is that you can't handle it when people disagree with you. So I'm done listening to your attacks which go nowhere.

That's because every topic in the OP has been done to death and you still refuse to listen to reason. Why should we go over it again, when you'll recycle the same generic nonsense responses laden with strawmen and logical inconsistencies?

So, still no examples of contradiction?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back