Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What will happen to the believers? =/

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Zero Link

When the Great Tribulation starts.. How will we avoid the anti christ? And do you guys think its very near?(i mean in the next 10 years near)

I only have @ 7 minutes

Christ & OT prophests pinpoint this climax generation of history, that will see Christ return to start with the rebirth of Israel after global scattering

"Can a nation be born in a day? Yet Zion gives birth without travail"

A Bible generation is at most 70 years

& Jesus said this one will be "cut short" - by the instant airlift Rapture rescue of all who love Jesus - per Matt 24:30-31, 1 Corinthians 15:51-58, 1 Thess 4:13-5:11 etc

That's why, when He prophesied the multiplying, intensifying, acelerating 'birthpains' of Matt 24, He could say 'Don't be alarmed..don't be afraid

Today's Scripture - http://www.arcamax.com

Christ is Coming Again!
To establish His eternal kingdom...

On this mountain the LORD Almighty will prepare a feast of rich food for all peoples, a banquet of aged wine-- the best of meats and the finest of wines. On this mountain he will destroy the shroud that enfolds all peoples, the sheet that covers all nations

Isaiah 25:6,7 NIV

And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness. Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

Malachi 3:3,4 KJV

How lovely on the mountains
Are the feet of him who brings good news,
Who announces peace
And brings good news of happiness,
Who announces salvation,
And says to Zion,
Your God reigns!

Listen! Your watchmen lift up their voices,
They shout joyfully together;
For they will see with their own eyes
When the LORD restores Zion.

Isaiah 52:7,8 NASB

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith
that saves is faith in Him.

Read Through the Bible in a Year

August 6: 2 Corinthians 6:14-7:16, 2 Kings 19, Nahum 1
Click Here for the complete schedule

Or Copy and paste this link into your browser:
http://www.arcamax.com/ttb-yr.html

Weekly Meditation

Blessed with every spiritual blessing

Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Ephesians 1:2-6 KJV

Must go

Ian

so we are still going to be here when the anti christ makes everybody wear that 666 mark? How can the believers defend themselves or escape from this mark without being killed?

Zero Link said:
so we are still going to be here when the anti christ makes everybody wear that 666 mark? How can the believers defend themselves or escape from this mark without being killed?

Bless your heart Link, :fadein: That is what Christ is all about! He wants us completely, even to choose death before disobedience.
We can't be overly concerned with the first death. Read Acts 7:51-60

Some might think that Stephen felt those 'rocks'? But being Filled with the Holy Ghost as he was, I will never believe such stuff. 2 Corinthians 12:9

And by the way, this is the FAITH that [all of these] in Hebrews 11:13 DIED IN! :wink:

---John

Good post, N.B.

Bless your heart Link, That is what Christ is all about! He wants us completely, even to choose death before disobedience.
We can't be overly concerned with the first death. Read Acts 7:51-60

Some might think that Stephen felt those 'rocks'? But being Filled with the Holy Ghost as he was, I will never believe such stuff. 2 Corinthians 12:9

its scary though, knowing that you might be beheaded and stuff.... While the Great Tribulation is going on will ALL christians die? **what if I stay in the house(which I plan on doing) if i starve to death then its better than me being beheaded).. Its not that Im going to accept the mark(which is out of the question, If i have to die then i just have to die) but I don't want to be beheaded like that.. I rather for someone to put a gun to my head and get it over with fast.. or die in my sleep or something.... not a slow, painful death.

I would rather stay inside the house and never come out.. I did it before and I can do it again.. Like will they do a world wide search(as in go through all houses and such and track you down just to make sure you have the mark of the beast? If so then man, there IS no way in running away from this... its kinda getting stressful to me because i don't want to die like that... I mean, who would want to be beheaded?... I hope I can stay in the house and pray that God will protect me for 3 1/2 years or however long it is.
Btw I live with my Mom, My Uncle(a Preacher), and my sister(21 years old)..

Zero Link said:
its scary though, knowing that you might be beheaded and stuff.... While the Great Tribulation is going on will ALL christians die? **what if I stay in the house(which I plan on doing) if i starve to death then its better than me being beheaded).. Its not that Im going to accept the mark(which is out of the question, If i have to die then i just have to die) but I don't want to be beheaded like that.. I rather for someone to put a gun to my head and get it over with fast.. or die in my sleep or something.... not a slow, painful death.

I would rather stay inside the house and never come out.. I did it before and I can do it again.. Like will they do a world wide search(as in go through all houses and such and track you down just to make sure you have the mark of the beast? If so then man, there IS no way in running away from this... its kinda getting stressful to me because i don't want to die like that... I mean, who would want to be beheaded?... I hope I can stay in the house and pray that God will protect me for 3 1/2 years or however long it is.
Btw I live with my Mom, My Uncle(a Preacher), and my sister(21 years old)..

Hi, I can remember well when I was your age. But you seem to be way way ahead of me in sincere respects? Sounds like the same type of spiritual upbringing though.

I suggest that you just make the commitment to the Master today, right now. (if you have not already done so) That same one as a couple others had done, who were perhaps even younger than yourself? (in Daniel 3:14-18) Study the whole chapter, yet notice verse 18. (I use the K.J.)

These ones were not Daniel, and they were in a type of real captivity. But they as you, had made their DECISION regardless of the ending! Personally as I see it, we are both morning & evening to have made the same daily decision. This is the walk of faith as I see it! :wink: There is just NO other way to be at total peace with Christ than to have it all on the required altar. And each day we never know that the mark of the beast decision might not bring us to the already daily decision that we had made! In other words, Christ want our very 'will'! :wink:

Ask yourself, what does Christ want from you?? See Romans 8:14 You can be sure that He does not want you dead! 21? Wow! I can think of another young'in on this board that I have respect for, that I believe missed their calling? But we cannot want, or desire to read minds!
And anyway, we do not know what the end will bring? :fadein:

Bottom line: See Philippians 4:13 & 2 Corinthians 12:9 & remember that we go (and grow :wink: ) by Moral principle in ALL THINGS! (ETERNAL COVENANT!) Not by feeling, or fear, or excitement! And we will never be tried or tempted above what we are able to bear is the promise.

---John

John the Baptist said:
I suggest that you just make the commitment to the Master today, right now. (if you have not already done so) That same one as a couple others had done, who were perhaps even younger than yourself? (in Daniel 3:14-18) Study the whole chapter, yet notice verse 18. (I use the K.J.)

---John
Excellent! Lets look at the rest of this "story".

26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the door of the burning, fiery furnace. He answered and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, come out and come here. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego came out of the middle of the fire.
27 And the satraps, the prefects, the governors, and the king's officials assembled. And they saw these men on whose bodies the fire had no power, and the hair of their head was not scorched, nor were their slippers changed, nor had the smell of fire clung on them.
28 ¶ Nebuchadnezzar spoke and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who has sent His Angel and has delivered His servants who trusted in Him, and have changed the king's words, and have given their bodies that they might not serve nor worship any god except their own God. (litv)

As you can see, this attempt to destroy the three was futile. It had no effent on them whatsoever. Why? How? Their Faith was stronger than the firery flames that was meant to be their first death. In short, they overcame.

Zero Link said:
When the Great Tribulation starts.. How will we avoid the anti christ? And do you guys think its very near?(i mean in the next 10 years near)

Dear Zero Link,

I prefer to use "Jerusalem" and the events surrounding her and involving her as my compass or time clock.

Jesus said, " But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that it's desolation is near."

Jesus returns to:

1. Defend Israel against the coming war against her by ALL nations.

2. To set up His kingdom here on earth.

3. To separate the "Sheep" from the "Goats".

The coming destruction of Jerusalem is what I am watching this world move closer and closer too.

I understand now.. All tis time Ive been lookin at tis all wron. If I am correct ten all I need is faith.. My uncle told me, my mom told me, everybody I know told me... But Ive been too busy trying to find out how are we going to dodge the anti-christ... So I will just have faith.. You guys can close this topic now... thank you very very very much. For I do not need to stress about this especially if God is on my side.
*sorry, its soo hard for me to type. My Gs and hs on my keyboard doesnt work.

Bolts! Are you there? The kid has computor problems? Can you help him out? :wink:

Zero, He & Vic might be able to help with that stuff? Drop them an email as you had me.

---John

I did, I also sent a email(pm) to Orates.. But i tink my spellin was orrible.. bein tat my keys o off n on.. Sorry If I sound sloppy... but tey just wen tout aain.. Alon wit my delete key.. Tis is my uncles computer, my computer is in te sop.. anyway, tank you all and sorry for my spellin.

John the Baptist said:
Bolts! Are you there? The kid has computor problems? Can you help him out? :wink:

Zero, He & Vic might be able to help with that stuff? Drop them an email as you had me.

---John
The best advice I have is to buy a new keyboard. They are relatively inexpensive these days.

I did, I also sent a email(pm) to Orates.. But i tink my spellin was orrible.. bein tat my keys o off n on.. Sorry If I sound sloppy... but tey just wen tout aain.. Alon wit my delete key.. Tis is my uncles computer, my computer is in te sop.. anyway, tank you all and sorry for my spellin
Hmm, I never got an email or PM concerning keyboard problems. :-?

i sent you one about my problems with the reat tribulations.. but i was sayin i probably sound orrible.. And This isnt my keyboard. lol this is my uncles.. My keyboard is in the shop n it wont be out til next tuesday - next sunday.

Zero Link said:
i sent you one about my problems with the reat tribulations.. but i was sayin i probably sound orrible.. And This isnt my keyboard. lol this is my uncles.. My keyboard is in the shop n it wont be out til next tuesday - next sunday.
Um, your keyboard is in the shop? Why? A new one costs under $20.00

Zero,

I think you may have missed my post, so I'll print the precious promises of instant airlift rescue of all who love Jesus before the worst time on Earth comes

Christ & OT prophests pinpoint this climax generation of history, that will see Christ return to start with the rebirth of Israel after global scattering

"Can a nation be born in a day? Yet Zion gives birth without travail"

A Bible generation is at most 70 years

& Jesus said this one will be "cut short" - by the instant airlift Rapture rescue of all who love Jesus - per Matt 24:30-31, 1 Corinthians 15:51-58, 1 Thess 4:13-5:11 etc

Matthew 24:30-31 (New International Version)

30"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 31And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

1 Corinthians 15:51-58 (New International Version)

51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed 52in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. 53For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. 54When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory."[a]
55"Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?" 56The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.

Footnotes:

1 Corinthians 15:54 Isaiah 25:8
1 Corinthians 15:55 Hosea 13:14

1 Thess 4-5

The Coming of the Lord

13Brothers, we do not want you to be ignorant about those who fall asleep, or to grieve like the rest of men, who have no hope. 14We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.
15According to the Lord's own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.
16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

18Therefore encourage each other with these words.

1 Thessalonians 5 (New International Version)

1Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

4But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled.

7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night.

8But since we belong to the day, let us be self-controlled, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.

9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him.

11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

That's why, when He prophesied the multiplying, intensifying, acelerating 'birthpains' of Matt 24, He could say 'Don't be alarmed..don't be afraid

As Zero PM'd a 2nd timing question, I'll post reply here too:-

1 Thess 5 is very clear that we are not destined to go thru the time of God's wrath - the Great Tribulation

So Rapture must be before Rev 6 - it's pictured in Rev 4:1 - 'Come up!'

The Throne in Heaven

1After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

Church is on Earth @ Rev 2-3, & in Heaven from Rev 4

Revelation 4 (New International Version)

The Throne in Heaven

1After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this." 2At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it. 3And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian. A rainbow, resembling an emerald, encircled the throne. 4Surrounding the throne were twenty-four other thrones, and seated on them were twenty-four elders. They were dressed in white and had crowns of gold on their heads. 5From the throne came flashes of lightning, rumblings and peals of thunder. Before the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits[a] of God. 6Also before the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal.
In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. 7The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle. 8Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under his wings. Day and night they never stop saying: "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." 9Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives for ever and ever, 10the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say:
11"You are worthy, our Lord and God,
to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things,
and by your will they were created
and have their being."

Footnotes:

Revelation 4:5 Or the sevenfold Spirit

I'll print Rev 5 next post, to reinforce that reassurance

God bless!

Ian

Revelation 5 (New International Version)

The Scroll and the Lamb

1Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. 2And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, "Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?" 3But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it. 4I wept and wept because no one was found who was worthy to open the scroll or look inside.

5Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals."

6Then I saw a Lamb, looking as if it had been slain, standing in the center of the throne, encircled by the four living creatures and the elders. He had seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits[a] of God sent out into all the earth.

7He came and took the scroll from the right hand of him who sat on the throne. 8And when he had taken it, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb. Each one had a harp and they were holding golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints.

9And they sang a new song:
"You are worthy to take the scroll
and to open its seals,
because you were slain,
and with your blood you purchased men for God
from every tribe and language and people and nation.

10You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
and they will reign on the earth."

11Then I looked and heard the voice of many angels, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousand times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders. 12In a loud voice they sang:
"Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
and honor and glory and praise!"

13Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing:
"To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
be praise and honor and glory and power,
for ever and ever!"

14The four living creatures said, "Amen," and the elders fell down and worshiped.

Footnotes:

Revelation 5:6 Or the sevenfold Spirit

Verse 10 refers to the New Heavens & New Earth of Rev 21

Rev 6 begins the time when Christ will 'tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God'

That escalates thru 25% of mankind dying thru the notorious 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse - Rev 6:8

Revelation 6:8 (New International Version)

8I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

- thru 33% of survivors dying in war begun at R Euphrates in Rev 9:13-18

Revelation 9:13-18 (New International Version)

13The sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice coming from the horns[a] of the golden altar that is before God. 14It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates."

15And the four angels who had been kept ready for this very hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. 16The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.

17The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur. 18 A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths.

Total Armageddon, Rev 16-19, is also in Joel 3 & Zechariah 14

Again, 1 Thess 5 firmly promises that all who love & trust Christ now are NOT destined to go thru that time of God's wrath

So tell all your friends - even your enemies - don't miss the instant airlift Rapture rrescue of Matt 24:30-31. 1 Cor 15:51-58 & 1 Thess 4:13-5:11 etc

Enjoy the weekend!

Ian

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back