Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Wheel Chair Foundation & China

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
R

Rosalee

Crystal Cathedral & the Wheels foundation have pledged to help China with as many wheel chairs as they possibly can get to the people who lives have been crippled with diseases- there are many people who are debilatated and can not walk. A gift of your love & donation to the Crystal Cathedral would help in so many ways. Read the enclosed article. http://www.crystalcathedral.org/hour_of ... entid=2819
Thank you for your Love & support and God Bless you.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it

Re: Prayer request for China

Dear Lord Jesus, i pray that you will be with the needy in China and that i pray that you will cure them cause i KNOW you CAN and WILL heal your children Father. Bless them mighty Lord, in Christ name...AMEN!

Re: Prayer request for China

Thank you HBK for your kind thoughts and prayers for the people of China.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back