Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

When approaching the table

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
Screenshot_20210703-125658.png

An Emoji Devotions for Sat July 3, 2021

Topic: When approaching the table

Highlight:

You treat me to a feast, while my enemies watch. You honor me as your guest, and you fill my cup until it overflows.
Psalms 23:5

..... “The banquet is ready! My cattle and prize calves have all been prepared. Everything is ready. Come to the banquet!”
Matthew 22:4

When you are attuned to God, you will love what He has prepared for feasting. That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9

However when you are coming to the table. It is important to come in the right settings. When the king went in to meet the guests, he found that one of them wasn't wearing the right kind of clothes for the wedding. The king asked, “Friend, why didn't you wear proper clothes for the wedding?” But the guest had no excuse.
Matthew 22:11‭-‬12

Apostle James said You people aren't faithful to God! Don't you know if you love the world, you are God's enemies? And if you decide to be a friend of the world, you make yourself an enemy of God.
James 4:4

You do not dress like the world. Your dressing must be matched with God's approved dress code when you are approaching the table prepared by the almighty God. What is the right dress code?

Isaiah 61:3 gave us a hint about "garment of expressive praise" which means we should enter his gates with Thanksgiving and affectionate praise.

Isaiah 61:10 gave us a hint about "clothes of Salvation and Coats of Righteousness". Let your clothes be white all the time, and let not oil be lacking on your head. Ecclesiastes 9:8

It is only through Jesus Christ we can have the perfect and fitting garment for the beautiful feast prepared by God. Jesus said “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6 Please accept and believe in Jesus Christ alone as the way forward to your divine feasting with God.

Make up your mind today to enter into the garden of God's presence with the right apparel. Remember that God asks many people to come to him. But He only chooses a few people to be there with him.’
Matthew 22:14

Praise: I will praise you, Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. in Jesus name. Amen

Back