Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Where is Gabriel's Thread?

Spiffy

Where did Gabriel's thread go that was speaking of Muslim's and what they believe? I was researching on that thread....and now it's gone? Can someone tell me where it went? Thanks.

I don't know where Gabriel's thread went, but the information shared was some good stuff :thumb Thanks Gabriel!

It actually really su*cks now that people who want to access the information given, can not. Isn't this a place we can share and learn from other people's experiences? Gabriel, IMO, is an expert in the matter and for a reason, beyond his control, his entire thread goes the wrong way and now it's entirely gone. :nono

Maybe admin needs to reconsider instances like this.

Carol Lowery said:
That might be the "Dead Baby Strategy Hypocrisy of Human Rights Activist" down a few on Jan. 31.
Hi Carol.....thank you, but that's not the thread I was talking about.

Spiffy said:
Ahem... you're assuming an Admin did this. I never even saw the thread and there is no log record of it being removed. You may want to PM Gabe instead and ask him if he knows what happened to the thread. :)

vic C. said:
Spiffy said:
Ahem... you're assuming an Admin did this. I never even saw the thread and there is no log record of it being removed. You may want to PM Gabe instead and ask him if he knows what happened to the thread. :)

I already PMed him and he doesn't know either.....are you sure Admin had nothing to do with this because the thread is not there.

Hi Spiffy,

I'm not sure which topic your speaking about, but is it possible it's floating around here somewhere?

If you go to Gabe's profile, you can click on "Search users posts". Have you tried looking there?

Spiffy said:
vic C. said:
Spiffy said:

I already PMed him and he doesn't know either.....are you sure Admin had nothing to do with this because the thread is not there.
Yes, since I am one of them. ;) It's not in our logs and all Staff members are asked to log their actions.

I wish I could help. :shrug

vic C. said:
Spiffy said:
[quote="vic C.":1g1fhq21]

IYes, since I am one of them. ;) It's not in our logs and all Staff members are asked to log their actions.

I wish I could help. :shrug
[/quote:1g1fhq21]

Thanks Vic for your help.

Maybe it will reappear one of these days. :)

Hope you got it Spiffy.

I actually looked into this thread as I was fascinated as I thought you were talking about actual thread (as in material etc) and the Angel Gabriel :biglaugh

I think I am going blind as well as I can't seem to find the thread about Russia going to bomb us (or something really weird) in Jan '09, as I wanted to see what the man who was convinced his visions were from God says now!
But as I can't even remember what subforum it's under, but had a look at all of them - I either must be blind or it's gone to forum nirvana :lol

Ginger, the thread you are speaking of is in the locked threads at the bottom of the front page.

Thanks mudjosh......but nope....you won't be able to find the thread, like I said, it's really gone. :salute

I've moved the thread to another area where it can be reviewed privately. I apologize for the confusion but I felt it best until I could get more time for said review. I work evenings.
It will return once all is in order.
Thank you.

Well that clears up the question raised in the OP.

It also taught me to not only look in the Admin logs but also the Mod logs. It seems moving a topic from one place to another by an Admin, who also happens to be the Mod of that particular Forum, shows up in the Mod logs! :lol My error. :oops

Back