Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

Where Was Trump's Assassin Reported To Be "Missing" From ?

I have heard no further explanation as to what triggered the parents of a 20 year old man & would be assassin to call police and report him as being missing, just a matter of a couple of hours before he was shot dead on the roof .
By what criteria is a time span of 3 or 4 hours considered to be sufficient to report a 20 year adult male as being "missing" ?
Seems to me there are some additional details being left out .
If my parents called the police to report me missing every 4 or 5 hours they did not know my whereabouts when I was 20 years old they would have been making at least 6 reports a week, every week , without fail.

Thomas Matthew CrooksParents Called Cops to Report Him Missing ...On Day of Shooting

7/17/2024 10:48 AM PT

Thomas Matthew Crooks Roof Main Getty

Getty/TMZ.com Composite
Thomas Matthew Crooks trying to kill Donald Trump seems to have come out of left field -- 'cause his parents didn't know where he was that day ... and called the authorities about it.

Most presidents have political opposition. They have major problems with some people. I am glad Trump is alright. Pray for protection.

So the reporting says that his parents both saw him and spoke with him that same morning and there was nothing unusual and nothing to be concerned about .​

So what made the parents suddenly so desperate that they called police to report him as "MISSING" prior to the shooting ?
"MISSING" from where ?

What Thomas Matthew Crooks did in hours leading up to attack on former President Trump

ByJulia Reinstein
Video byEmmanuelle Saliba and Jessie DiMartino
July 18, 2024,

Obtained by ABC News

On the day of the assassination attempt, he asked if he could borrow his father's AR-15-style rifle, saying he planned to go to a shooting range, sources said. Because Crooks' father had previously let him use the gun for target shooting, he was not suspicious that his son was planning anything of concern.

So the reporting says that his parents both saw him and spoke with him that same morning and there was nothing unusual and nothing to be concerned about .​

So what made the parents suddenly so desperate that they called police to report him as "MISSING" prior to the shooting ?
"MISSING" from where ?

What Thomas Matthew Crooks did in hours leading up to attack on former President Trump

ByJulia Reinstein
Video byEmmanuelle Saliba and Jessie DiMartino
July 18, 2024,

Obtained by ABC News

On the day of the assassination attempt, he asked if he could borrow his father's AR-15-style rifle, saying he planned to go to a shooting range, sources said. Because Crooks' father had previously let him use the gun for target shooting, he was not suspicious that his son was planning anything of concern.

The main thing we all need to understand about this incident is it was the work of a lone gunman. :confused

The main thing we all need to understand about this incident is it was the work of a lone gunman. :confused
"The main thing" as to the question of this thread is where was a 20 year adult reported to be missing from ?
And under what circumstance is it possible for a 20 year adult to be classified as "missing" when his whereabouts were known less than 7 hours prior to his being reported missing ?
Any thoughts concerning the actual question would be appreciated.

Trump shooter's parents called police hours before assassination attempt

By Rebecca Rosenberg , Jake Gibson and David Spunt
Published July 17, 2024 2:51pm CDT
Donald J. Trump
FOX News

"The main thing" as to the question of this thread is where was a 20 year adult reported to be missing from ?
And under what circumstance is it possible for a 20 year adult to be classified as "missing" when his whereabouts were known less than 7 hours prior to his being reported missing ?
Any thoughts concerning the actual question would be appreciated.

Trump shooter's parents called police hours before assassination attempt

By Rebecca Rosenberg , Jake Gibson and David Spunt
Published July 17, 2024 2:51pm CDT
Donald J. Trump
FOX News

The secret service identified him an hour before the shooting. They saw him with a rifle on the roof and did nothing to alert Trump.

The secret service identified him an hour before the shooting. They saw him with a rifle on the roof and did nothing to alert Trump.
The question I specifically asked concerns the cause of his parents panic as to his whereabouts prior to the first shot being fired .
They had seen him and talked to him less than 7 hours before calling the police to report him "missing"
What could cause a 20 year old man to be considered "missing" in less than 7 hours ?

Thomas Matthew CrooksParents Called Cops to Report Him Missing ...On Day of Shooting​

The question I specifically asked concerns the cause of his parents panic as to his whereabouts prior to the first shot being fired .
They had seen him and talked to him less than 7 hours before calling the police to report him "missing"
What could cause a 20 year old man to be considered "missing" in less than 7 hours ?

Thomas Matthew CrooksParents Called Cops to Report Him Missing ...On Day of Shooting​

Maybe they were trying to avoid possible prosecution along the lines of Crumbley's parents in Michigan?

He takes his dad's AR-15 to go to the range but is still gone after many hours? They likely called the range to see if he was or had been there. When he wasn't they panicked.

Calling police maybe was their thinking that precaution could preclude prosecution in the worst case scenario.

Though they maybe didn't imagine this. Unless their son was openly anti-Trump.

Just my guess.

Maybe they were trying to avoid possible prosecution along the lines of Crumbley's parents in Michigan?

He takes his dad's AR-15 to go to the range but is still gone after many hours? They likely called the range to see if he was or had been there. When he wasn't they panicked.

Calling police maybe was their thinking that precaution could preclude prosecution in the worst case scenario.

Though they maybe didn't imagine this. Unless their son was openly anti-Trump.

Just my guess.
That would constitute proof that they knew junior was a threat to kill before they handed him Daddy's assault weapon .
ie. not only the Michigan case of parents charged, but just yesterday the father of the Winder Ga. school shooter charged with murder for giving his son the gun with knowledge that he was a threat.

Teen and Father Charged With Georgia School Shooting Appear in Court

I don’t know why his parents called him in missing after just 7 hours.

My opinion is that he was a person who had a specific set of habits and stayed close to his parents, in which he was in constant contact with him.

7 hours without contact probably seemed like a big deal to them because it was most likely unlike him.

Personally with all the other mounting evidence I believe they threatened to kill his parents if he didn’t go through with their plan to assassinate President Trump.

I believe he was a person who was vulnerable to anyone that would show him attention and was used as a puppet to carry out this deed.

Just my opinion.

JLB

I don’t know why his parents called him in missing after just 7 hours.

My opinion is that he was a person who had a specific set of habits and stayed close to his parents, in which he was in constant contact with him.

7 hours without contact probably seemed like a big deal to them because it was most likely unlike him.

Personally with all the other mounting evidence I believe they threatened to kill his parents if he didn’t go through with their plan to assassinate President Trump.

I believe he was a person who was vulnerable to anyone that would show him attention and was used as a puppet to carry out this deed.

Just my opinion.

JLB
Well that idea just doesn't jive with what has been reported .
The official story is that the guy was a frequent visitor to the rifle range , and that the father had given him the rifle that day for the purpose of him going to the rifle range , which was normal for him to do .
Nothing here to alarm the parents then.
And given the fact that they knew he was going to be at the gun range which had to eat up at least a couple of hours if not more if you include drive time, checking in, setting up. breaking down, etc,etc,etc, we are now talking about his parents panicking over his whereabouts for a period of less than 4 hours .
You don't have to be Dick Tracy to figure out something dramatic came to light in the minds of these parents in that short window of less than 4 hours that became a life or death situation in their minds.
Bear in mind this is an adult male who has attended , graduated college already.
I personally think the only reasonable explanation is he left a note behind in a place where he knew his mother or father would only find it only after a period of time , according to a daily routine they had.
Say perhaps one of them was on a daily medication that he knew they took everyday only after eating lunch .
He could have placed a note inside the medicine chest that would only be found after lunch time.
Remember this was a suicide mission, it is more likely than not that this guy whose only friends seem to be his parents left them a note explaining everything.
A note that once the government got their hands on they were never going to let see the light of day .
Remember the lesson they learned with the TN school shooter when the word got out that a "manifesto" existed and they have been doing all they can not to release the full unedited text of it ever since .
They were not going to have that happen again.
Out of sight out of mind.
I think you are on track with them keeping the parents in check and threating them with never mentioning the note to anyone .
Not that they would kill them ,but they would both be charged as accomplice's and locked up for life if they open their mouths

What Thomas Matthew Crooks did in hours leading up to attack on former President Trump​

Obtained by ABC News

Last edited:

No way is the government going to endure another long , still dragging out, incident like this .​

Especially if the infomation contained has some government connection to the assassination attempt

"It’s democracy in the dark without Nashville shooter manifesto’s release"

By
Glenn H. Reynolds
Published Aug. 15, 2023
Updated Aug. 15, 2023, 6:05 p.m. ET

Colin Gray,the recent Georgia school shooter was given an ARstyle weapon at 12.
His mother called the school on the day of and warned them of something bad possibly happening because her son had his rifle.

Now, her husband and son are charged and facing at most 180 years and LwoP respectively.

That was a call that didn't save lives.

Voice to Skull (V2K): The Controversial Technology of Mind Control​

Introduction:
Voice to Skull, or V2K, is an emerging technology that has sparked both fascination and concern among researchers, ethicists, and the general public. This article will explore the concept behind V2K, its potential applications, ethical considerations, and future developments in this field of study.

What is Voice to Skull (V2K)?
Voice to Skull refers to a non-invasive method for transmitting audio directly into an individual's skull without physically invading their body. This technique uses advanced electromagnetic technology, such as microwave auditory effect or synthetic telepathy, to manipulate the subject's brain activity and induce perceptible sounds within their head.

Applications of V2K:
1. Military Applications: The U.S. military has been researching V2K for use in covert operations, allowing agents to communicate with targets without being detected. This could be used for gathering intelligence or delivering commands during high-stakes missions.
2. Law Enforcement: Police and other law enforcement agencies may utilize V2K technology to communicate with suspects or hostage takers without putting officers in harm's way, potentially leading to peaceful resolutions of standoffs.
3. Neuro-marketing: Advertisers could use V2K to send targeted messages directly into consumers' minds, influencing their purchasing decisions and increasing brand loyalty.
4. Medical Applications: V2K technology may be used in the treatment of auditory disorders or for providing real-time feedback on a person's brain activity during rehabilitation exercises.​

Back