Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

White Supremacists Heads Explode...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Barbarian

A new poll shows that most people think "woke" is a positive term.

A majority of Americans in a new poll have a positive association with the term “woke,” understanding it to mean “to be informed, educated on, and aware of social injustices.”

The USA Today-Ipsos poll released on Wednesday found that 56 percent agreed with the more positive definition, while 39 percent had a negative association with the word and understood it to mean “to be overly politically correct and police others’ words.”

Unfortunately the woke definition of today reality especially to faith is more a rejection of God's Word and standard and a revitalization of men's standard.

Some people I've seen are so "woke" till I put it like this, they are in a dream were the objective standard is their ideologies and they are so woken that they believe that dream is real life. With all due respect I have seen not one "woke" person living for the kingdom of God, denying sin, and/or pursuing righteousness & holiness.

So because I believe in two genders ,gay marriage isn't ,I'm a bigot.i don't support Disney .I even go to say that the mouse ruined Florida .

But the later is from how I learned his Disney worked around orange county ti get it there

So because I believe in two genders ,gay marriage isn't ,I'm a bigot.i don't support Disney .I even go to say that the mouse ruined Florida .

But the later is from how I learned his Disney worked around orange county ti get it there
Keep doing the good work. The homosexual kingdom will not prevail over the KINGDOM of GOD!

Homosexuals are being used and taken advantage of.

The media is always using homosexuals to cause division and debate. Minorities in general are always being used in there name and taken advantage of to stir the pot. It's disgraceful.

Can't you see what's going on. It's full manipulation.

Movements that gain momentum will always get hijacked and taken over and controlled. Religion is a good example.

Jesus name has been majorly abused. How many have hijacked his name and used it to push there own doctrines and manipulate others.

I don't think homosexuals want to rule the world. I think most gays just mind there own business and just want live there life in peace without persecution and discrimination.
Respectfully my friend that's partially true. But if you look at people like Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner, Dylan Mulvaney, Zaya Wade and her parents who are confusing millions. Look at Biden and how he is using tax money and the full force of the government to instill LGBT totalitarianism into the United States. Look at the schools, the entertainment, foriegn policy, domestic matters, the entire left wing, the entire Biden Admin (even Trump to an extent), Barack & Michelle Obama, libraries and the list goes on of how the gay kingdom is taking over. You cannot go a day anywhere or anyway without encountering LGBT autocracy. My little siblings have to be forced to accept this doctrine. People who dare even think about opposing them gets fined tens of thousands of dollars, receive numerous death threats, have their entire livelyhood completely shut down. So the comment they don't want to rule the world is ignorant.

If you want me to show you some examples and proof I will be more than happy to, but only if you want.

Homosexuals are being used and taken advantage of.

The media is always using homosexuals to cause division and debate. Minorities in general are always being used in there name and taken advantage of to stir the pot. It's disgraceful.

Can't you see what's going on. It's full manipulation.
A supposed minority has control over the US government, libraries, schools, entertainment, and culture trends. And has arguable the most powerful outward man, the President of the United States one of the most "powerful" positions in the world, as their puppy dog AND has the arguable most influential woman (Beyonce) as their worshiper. A true minority are African Americans whom this country was built upon, but even us sometimes get in the heat of nonsense.

In a court of law your claims would be rejected as they have no proof. Although I do know examples (cough, cough slavery) but where is your proof?

It's falls under freedom of religious belief so anyone can use and say anything in Jesus name. Although those who know there scriptures can spot false teachings.

A new poll shows that most people think "woke" is a positive term.

A majority of Americans in a new poll have a positive association with the term “woke,” understanding it to mean “to be informed, educated on, and aware of social injustices.”

The USA Today-Ipsos poll released on Wednesday found that 56 percent agreed with the more positive definition, while 39 percent had a negative association with the word and understood it to mean “to be overly politically correct and police others’ words.”

What has you post got to do with the headline of your post?.

So 56% agree with the more positive definition of a word, and 39% had a negative association with a word.

I'm just wondering what that has to do with white supremacists heads exploding.

Correct me if im wrong , so if your not in the correct percentage of the vote and believe what a word means, then your a white supremacist and your head is exploding?.

Words are open these days. A man now means a woman and a woman now means a man, and the word marriage that defined unity between a male and a female and procreation now means unity between anyone.

Unfortunately the woke definition of today reality especially to faith is more a rejection of God's Word and standard and a revitalization of men's standard.
Not for most Americans. Most anti-woke people I've seen are confusing their personal nightmares with real life. Few of them are living as Jesus told us to live.

Back